Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 340 posts - page 17 of 34
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 11, 2017 8:22am | Report
You should add more junglers, Hun Batz is a good character, but not a lot of people play it, so he's "out of the meta". Try out Nemesis and Bastet. They're personally my favorite junglers, after Athena ofc
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 11, 2017 10:16am | Report
Just get the god pack!!!

If you have enough favor, consider:

Jungler/Assassin: besides Prism's suggestions, also consider Thanatos and Fenrir.

Hunter: Medusa (not a surprise coming from me, but her skill set is easy to pick up and she's got good overall mobility), Artemis / Cupid (I think the favor cost for these are lower than normal)

Guardian: Try Ganesha. On the offensive side of things, I have to go with Bacchus. He's got an escape, and is pretty easy to use. Also maybe ***bakharna.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » July 11, 2017 10:24am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:
Just get the god pack!!!
My bad for not clarifying; I was looking for suggestions on which Gods I should play, not buy; I have purchased the God pack.

Nemesis is a jungler? Interesting, I've always thought she looked badass - and before anyone says it, yes, I realise appearance shouldn't be very high priority when it comes to deciding who to play - but figured she was a (lower tier) solo laner, so I never tried her out.

I think the last time I played SMITE I was thinking of adding Thor as a jungler, Medusa as a Hunter and Geb or Terra as a Guardian to replace Khepri (since he kept getting nerfed), but I'm not sure how strong those Gods are considered now (if you haven't gathered yet, I tend to care about viability as much as I do about a God being fun to play).

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 11, 2017 10:50am | Report
Ahhhh...

Okay, then hmmm...

Your solo list is great.

Medusa is absolutely viable. Nemesis is viable and only in Jungle as far as I know, but still consider expanding with Thanatos and Thor. The little rat is fun too.

I personally don't like Terra. I'd choose Ganesha and Khepri over her...and still, Bacchus dude.

Also, this is the newest tier list I know of, from Weak3n.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » July 11, 2017 12:11pm | Report
Terra is pretty nice, but not for newer players since her CC is relatively hard to confirm (the cast time of her walls make it very easy to read).

Previous recommendations are pretty good. Since you're still in low level, gods like Artemis or Ah Muzen Cab are very fun to play and will do very good. Skadi is also very easy to pick up and pretty fun.

Bakasura is super fun and shreds easily, especially in lower levels where players tend to be out of position more often. A Loki will also do really great at this stage, but if you play Loki, be ready for toxicity to be coming your way.

Sol, Ah Puch and He Bo are all fairly powerful and, in my opinion, fun to play, for a while. (Except Sol, she's always fun because she's bae #2, Artemis is bae #1.)

I find that most of these gods make low level games a breeze and are still fun to play, some get old really quickly, however ( Ah Puch, for example, while fun at first, quickly turns into a combo-spammer and nothing else, and doesn't see much other plays other than his combos).

I still think at some point you should try as many gods as you can, you never know if there's this one god that you suddenly come to love where others don't like them as much, but these are my suggestions.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bernardozomer » July 11, 2017 2:04pm | Report
Xing Tian in every role!
#9e2aff #a12bfd #af29e8 #bd29d0 #c828be #d728a8 #d728b0 #e02899 #ee2891 #f02887 #d72875 #d72860
#8a42ff #9c30f6 #ab21ec #b329e4 #b829d9 #ca29c7 #d429bd #de299f #ee2887 #e62873 #e03163 #e53d44
#7b54ff #8d39f6 #a311f4 #a22afb #ae29ed #b63dc7 #a247c7 #ca3d9f #ee3175 #e6325f #e94348 #f14f2c
#676cff #793fff #910aff #871ef5 #7f2ee4 #7542da #665bc7 #8e519f #c04777 #f0464b #f2552d #fc6410
#5384ff #6545ed #7b00e0 #6b1ada #5738d0 #4356d0 #2d74cc #5c65b3 #985b77 #dc5037 #e94c1b #de4606
#3598fe #4750da #5d00a8 #4423b2 #2b46bc #1762c4 #008fcc #377b9f #636b7b #9a574e #d73a12 #c12300

Bernardozomer
<Meat Shield>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 11, 2017 2:19pm | Report
If you are looking to be the biggest badass in the jungle i would suggest:

Thor: he is not top tier in this meta, but he is fun, pretty easy to learn and his early mid game is always strong. And he is definitely not bad.
Ravana: top tier atm, I dont like him, pretty boring and I never get to play him so I don't know how.
Susano: top tier as well, but he is fun to play. Not easy though. I never get to play him and when i do I do OK, but not good and terrible compared to a good Susano.
Ne Zha: also top tier now (under ravana and susano), easy to play. My personal favorite ofc.
Camazots: also top tier, insane sustain and overal interesting gameplay.
And Hun Batz. If you can play those gods you are good to go ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 11, 2017 2:49pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Nemesis is a jungler? Interesting, I've always thought she looked badass - and before anyone says it, yes, I realise appearance shouldn't be very high priority when it comes to deciding who to play - but figured she was a (lower tier) solo laner, so I never tried her out.

Nemesis was a warrior before being an assassin, so she used to be played in solo! In fact, I believe some ppl still play her solo, just like some Bastet mains!

But I have to disagree with Bran, sometimes how badass-y the character looks can help you pick him up and try him out. I, for an example, would've never tried to SWK, Thor and Zhong Kui if they didn't look badass-y
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 11, 2017 2:53pm | Report
Prism, I think you want to disagree with me on principle. Where did I say anything about not wanting to play a god due to the way they look? Did I miss something here?

Do you forget that I bought you OW? Or helped you on many other occassions? If anything, you should ALWAYS agree with me...you OWe me.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 11, 2017 3:11pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Prism, I think you want to disagree with me on principle. Where did I say anything about not wanting to play a god due to the way they look? Did I miss something here?

Do you forget that I bought you OW? Or helped you on many other occassions? If anything, you should ALWAYS agree with me...you OWe me.

(Yo Bill, is Bran actually blackmailing me?) (Yes, he is) (****)

Ofc Overlord Brandon, I'll always follow you, THE KING OF THE NORTH!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }