Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 8 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 6, 2018 2:11pm | Report
Strike my first comment...
The thing I am most excited about for season 5 is to see which fake account wins this giveaway 😂

[VVGG] whomever it was doing it, but plz just re-roll or something if the account has one post and was created the same day it posted that ONE post lol
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mrwolf » February 6, 2018 2:33pm | Report
Y realy like the new map and the thanathos skin

Mrwolf

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AstralScythe » February 6, 2018 2:49pm | Report
I am excited about the entire feeling that you get from something new, as if you're a playing a new game for the first time and get that feeling of excitement.

AstralScythe
<Sorcerer>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BloodOfToxin » February 6, 2018 7:12pm | Report
I know everyone will probably give me **** about this but since Im going to say it anyways Im most happy that they took out starter items from the game I was getting tired of getting at 50 health getting away and then dying from bluestone lol

BloodOfToxin

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 6, 2018 7:16pm | Report
@Blood, not going to give you **** cuz I can understand the sentiment, but they didn't exactly take out starters...they adjusted them and renamed them as blessings. If it's Bluestone's passive specifically that you hated, at least it's only in a full item now.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nieo » February 6, 2018 8:10pm | Report
Completely new to Smite so I'm excited for everything!

Nieo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 6, 2018 8:37pm | Report
@Nieo - Let us know if you have any questions!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NKE07 » February 7, 2018 1:23am | Report
I'm most excited about how Hi-Rez is putting in a serious effort to address concerns that people had about the game in season 4, and doing so in such a transparent way. From MLC_St3alth on reddit, or Ajax on Tumblr, it seems as though Hi-Rez is committed more than ever to connecting with the community. They've turned the jungle back into a jungle, gave mages the tools to deal with tanks, introduced more flexibility into mage builds, brought back variety into the solo lane, and made aura items great again for supports. While not everything they've done has been perfect, I am more than impressed with the balance team and the work they do. Balancing 90+ characters in a game like SMITE is no easy task, especially with so many definitions and opinions of what people consider balanced. But overall, they have put this game in such a good state for season 5, and I hope that it can grow into something big going forward :D

NKE07
<Bodyguard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jean4chan » February 7, 2018 5:03am | Report
I'm excited for new map, balances, blessings and Season Ticket. :)

Jean4chan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aidsrian » February 7, 2018 12:58pm | Report
Most exciting feature......let me think........There's the AWESOME new map where I can finally jungle on my own and walk through the new fog like a bad ***......... There's the new blessings that seem pretty good, for conquest anyway, the other ones are kinda bad.......The item changes are annoying and awesome at the same time and the game is still broken af but whatevs........And Im still waiting for for cu chulainn and ullr nerfs goddammit!!!

Aidsrian

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }