Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 >>
Forum
Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 3 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NeonBlack985 » January 31, 2018 10:26am | Report
Im excited for new storylines and odyssey quests!

NeonBlack985

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PastryAssassin » January 31, 2018 11:51am | Report
I'm most excited about everything that smite has to offer to be honest. Coming from another moba that's now dead smite feels like what a 3d moba should feel like. The amount of depth the game has compared to what I'm coming from is kinda crazy. Only have 13 gods unlocked including free gods and I'm hyped as hell just to learn all these gods kits! As for what I'm most hyped for in the new season the new map has to top the list. Been playing a lot of conquest the last 3 weeks and can definitely see how rotations are a little to fast in season 4 map. And the new map just looks perfect and the 20-25% increase in size is also a great change. Cant wait to try out next week!

PastryAssassin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by solomunkane » January 31, 2018 12:06pm | Report
im actually most excited about the new conq map and about the new incoming skins and adventure :D <3

solomunkane

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LaurMetall » January 31, 2018 12:46pm | Report
Well, there are a bunch of things I am excited for. I've been playing Smite since season 1. First, I really like the new map. I like the game pace. With the camps spawning faster I think it forces the jungler to..basically jungle more, instead of camping lanes. I really like the new blessing replacing the starter items and I like the idea of (more) stacking items. I think it makes things a little different. I like that more and more players are starting to play this game and I think they picked a great time to do it. Overall I think the game feels better than previous years and I'm really excited of what's to come.

LaurMetall

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » January 31, 2018 1:41pm | Report
I already have the god pack, but here are what I'm most excited for:
  1. The new conquest map. The old map was a bit dated and the jungler role felt more like a second laner than someone who actually went around and cleared jungle camps.
  2. The new god Cerberus.
  3. The new starter items look interesting. I'll have to take a look at them to see how they can be incorporated into my builds.
  4. As another poster said, I'm really excited about the Duo lane becoming the dual lane again. I'm old and it's hard for me to keep up with the current meta. Having to start in mid and then just free roam isn't fun...

Of all of the above, it's the new conquest map I'm most excited for. I've seen videos of it being played in and it's looking real good. I especially like the fog in the jungle: now everybody has to ward because one or two here and there ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mialwe » January 31, 2018 2:12pm | Report
What I am most excited about, that Hi-Rez has just implemented in Season 5, is the team skin booster.
I know that this may seem to be an odd thing to be excited about, but bear with me.
Smite is currently having an influx of new players; new players that were never around to obtain older skins that have now become exclusive. The team skin booster enables them to use said older exclusive skin, even if just for one match.
In addition, if you are a player that doesn't spend a lot of gems on skins, the team skin booster gives you a chance to "rent" out a skin you are interested in, give it a test drive and see if you will buy it in the end.
Now, I am a fan of playing the Mayan gods, and obtaining all their skins. However, there have been times where I did not have sufficient gems to purchase skins that were around for a limited time (e.g. Fire Dancer Xbalanque and Freaky Tiki Ah Puch). The team skin booster has been a very helpful means for me to get to play those skins.
This is why the implementation of the team skin booster, is what I am most excited about in Season 5.

Mialwe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leo636 » January 31, 2018 3:10pm | Report
I am excited about the new, bigger map.

Leo636

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PickleSanchez » January 31, 2018 4:46pm | Report
I am excited about experimenting with the new/revamped items!
I am DEATH. Fear me.

PickleSanchez

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » January 31, 2018 5:15pm | Report
Definitely the fp store for the season ticket, so you can choose what you want, without all those unneccassary filler rewards. Oh look, here's another flipping jumpstamp. Hope this makes you hoppy! Shut up HiRez.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Haywirespark » January 31, 2018 5:35pm | Report
I'm most excited for the new blessings and conquest map

Haywirespark

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }