Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 10 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Refuto » February 10, 2018 4:43pm | Report
I am the most excited about games starting with people in lanes. :)

Refuto

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 10, 2018 4:49pm | Report
LOL, I hear you on that one. Very happy about the simplification of starts.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by heehawjones1 » February 11, 2018 8:46am | Report
Being new to the game, it's hard to judge changes without much reference. It does seem that many of the changes, combining with the start of the new season, seem to level the playing field a bit more than in the past, which is exciting.

heehawjones1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StormChaser123 » February 11, 2018 11:59am | Report
I'm excited about the speed buff in conquest being in the back, and the rocks you added to the conquest map that make warding a little harder, since the placement of the rock is where the ward usually is

StormChaser123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LuxLikeGaming » February 12, 2018 6:20am | Report
I'm coming from Paragon but I've played Smite a bit in the past, but I cant rly comment on balancing or item changes.
So my favorite changes are the updates to the map, because it looks extremly nice :)

LuxLikeGaming

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sickkick1234 » February 12, 2018 7:13am | Report
As a Tyr main that's upset about the reduced self heal, I am enjoying the increased scaling.

Sickkick1234

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jascom » February 12, 2018 9:44am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

(Until it gets nerfed =P)

:'(
Jascom Is my name and slayin is ma name

Jascom

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sylvurr » February 12, 2018 2:53pm | Report
I'm by far most excited for the skins that hi-rez are releasing this season. I think they will be the best thing we've seen yet and I think that the recent anime themed patch shows that very well.
Also, I am in love with the new conquest map and I am also excited about new gods to be released as cerberus was fantastic.

Sylvurr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Funky-Mogry » February 13, 2018 5:33am | Report
Of course the new map, the new artworks and skins. All the graphic changes.... I Love it :'D

Funky-Mogry

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TurtlesForLife » February 13, 2018 2:49pm | Report
The changes I'm most excited about that Hi-Rez had added into Smite are definitely the new skins, for example, Jing Wei, Cu Chulainn, Thanatos, and MANY more! Another addition to the game I'm thrilled about is the new Season Ticket store. This is amazing because it allows us to buy skins with our Fantasy Points! There are so many great things that were added in, but one that is also great is the new Conquest map. This map is amazing, just everything about it is awesome. I love the looks of the map, especially how it looks like a split of hell and heaven. The updates are great and I can't wait to see what else Hi-Rez has in store for us in the future.

TurtlesForLife

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }