Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 12 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sampsonmassifer » February 19, 2018 4:38am | Report
I'm super hyped for Soul Gem. I play Sol mainly, and I feel like she'd excel with that item.

Sampsonmassifer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BankaiSensei » February 19, 2018 11:26pm | Report
The thing that I was looking forward to the most was the new conq map. And it has not disappointed! Loving all the changes. Aesthetically mesmerizing. And I'm digging the changes to the function of the map, too (e.g., wider, camp positions, etc.)

BankaiSensei

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wortigon » February 20, 2018 9:05am | Report
obviously all the new adventure modes.
I mean I couldn't care less about conquest related stuff, so the map doesn't bother me. even if making the gamemode even slower than it already was will be an issue... I mean I don't think I'm the only one who likes fast matches more than long ones with excessive farming everywhere...

Wortigon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » February 21, 2018 11:56pm | Report
Thanks for your responses, the winners of the God Pack giveaway will be posted once we share the result of the guide contest (our aim is to do so on March 1, 2018)

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }