Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 9 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H3R0N » February 7, 2018 1:11pm | Report
I like the rod of Tahuti buff.

H3R0N

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheEinherjar » February 7, 2018 6:47pm | Report
I think the S5 map should of had a Norse theme to it like the assault map. It is Ragnarok after all. They could have changed the assault map to any other pantheon theme for S5.

TheEinherjar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 7, 2018 6:50pm | Report
They didn't have the resources to make changes to the assault map, and they desperately needed a change in the Conquest map. Not that Assault doesn't need it too, but it's a casual / for funsies mode and the overall strong positive feedback and comments stating that people are interested in Conquest again means that they generally did a good job.

They mentioned Arena is to get a new map, so I have some hopes that Assault will also get some love sometime.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ripred7 » February 8, 2018 5:12am | Report
I'm excited about the item changes.

Ripred7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Imnonoob99 » February 9, 2018 7:04am | Report
The change I've gotten the most excited for is the Conquest changes. I've played more conquest in the past week than I have the past 3 years.

Imnonoob99

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thoulmag » February 9, 2018 8:42am | Report
Well i just joined from ps4 so i have previous experience wich comes in handy, i already bought the ultimate god pack there but sadly it does not transfer. So im stuck with a new huge and cool conquest map, with my rotation gods .-_-.

Thoulmag

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoeGibsonX » February 9, 2018 2:21pm | Report
My favorite change is delete old starter like deaths toll

JoeGibsonX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Razor_Dragon_S » February 10, 2018 1:52am | Report
I can't really compare as i came from paragon to smite only recently, what I will say i'm looking forward too though is trying out the massive selection of heroes and learning the item shop and best builds for certain roles, I mostly play mage/caster mid role and so far i'm enjoying Ra & Kukulkan and look forward to discovering more about the game as time goes on

Razor_Dragon_S

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aleksa01 » February 10, 2018 11:45am | Report
I'm most excited about new conquest map,i realy like new blessings,about new item they added!And with impatience i wait new adventure!

aleksa01

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deezskills NL » February 10, 2018 3:13pm | Report
The new map is definitely the thing im the most excited about
Check out my Thanatos guide, all feedback will be appreciated. You can Find it here

To the Guide!

Deezskills NL
<Slayer>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }