Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Ultimate God Pack Giveaway - Comment Here! 114 posts - page 11 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gallowsCalibrator » February 15, 2018 12:15pm | Report
OK so I could be simple and say i like the new map or starter or that i'm awaiting for the gods. but i'm gonna be honest. I'm going to enjoy the time i spend on assassins mainly Loki and will enjoy hearing why did you go an assassin are you trying to feed only to go 10/2 in the first 5 minutes. I also am awaiting for people to try to flame me in new ways for playing Loki as my main god when I will ultimately become the only on worth killing. so all in all i'm just sitting here looking at how the noobs will troll and waiting for my moment to strike as I read patch notes and try to figure out more cheese builds for all our "favorite" assassins.

gallowsCalibrator

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Twobits » February 15, 2018 1:52pm | Report
Woohoo

Twobits

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrMichaelMr » February 15, 2018 1:52pm | Report
Whohoo! I want this damn I'm excited <3

MrMichaelMr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HurrichaneITA » February 15, 2018 2:25pm | Report
Remember...Cerberus is a three-head mage!

HurrichaneITA

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alozen » February 17, 2018 4:39am | Report
definitely the new map

Alozen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfbearcat » February 17, 2018 1:06pm | Report
I'm very excited about the changes, the new adventure, skins and events.

Wolfbearcat

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Maching3 » February 18, 2018 2:45am | Report
I'm most excited by the fog of war , definitely !

Maching3

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mourits » February 18, 2018 7:17am | Report
the new maps :)

mourits

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaGuy » February 18, 2018 1:53pm | Report
I am most exited for the changes to conquest and its new aesthetical changes. I feel that the changes to the designs of the map and monsters within it will bring life to the world and enhance the visual experience. I especially liked how they added a lot of detail but still kept the orignal cartoony feel. Additionally, I think that the new changes to jungle, like how they are shortening the distance of sight, will add suspence and more risk to how you play.

SupaGuy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pinkfrog112 » February 18, 2018 4:36pm | Report
I'm most looking forward to all the cool new skins for my main

pinkfrog112

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }