Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 55 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 14, 2020 6:10am | Report
I feel that. A lot of games I'm playing Carry or Mid and I'll be popping off in lane get good kills, rotating over to shutdown their fraggers and slapping all their tanks giving us a nice lead. Then late game comes around and we lose one team fight then game is over despite the score being 28 - 23 with a sizable gold lead but none of that mattered in the end.

BUT then I play as support and the outcome of the game feels like its entirely in my hands?

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 14, 2020 7:36am | Report
S7evin424 wrote:

BUT then I play as support and the outcome of the game feels like its entirely in my hands?

That's definitively the Jungler feeling. A Bad jungler on your team means usually the other jungler getting feed/feeding his team, and after 10 min, unless the enemies commit a giant mistake/your team do a giant outplay, you lost the game.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 14, 2020 11:20pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

That's definitively the Jungler feeling. A Bad jungler on your team means usually the other jungler getting feed/feeding his team, and after 10 min, unless the enemies commit a giant mistake/your team do a giant outplay, you lost the game.

Yeah jungle is a role I still need lots of learning in. I make the mistake of over rotating to gank too often just so my teammates are happy but I end up super under leveled and late game their jungle is hyper carrying while I'm struggling to stay alive. I hate feeling like I have to ignore my teammates for my own XP gain. That's why I like Cabarakan jungle. Even if I'm under leveled that combo still kills.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 29, 2020 7:29am | Report
I want to create a new game. Who has the most mind boggling build you've ever come across and try to guess the god it's attached to. I'll go through and upvote every build/guide you have if anyone can guess which god this person decided to use this build on.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 29, 2020 8:07am | Report
Neith gotta be a neith.

Also I don't get people rushing heartseeker in any game mode

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 30, 2020 11:13pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

Neith gotta be a neith.

Also I don't get people rushing heartseeker in any game mode

It's a hunter but wasn't Neith lol. And yeah I've never seen a rushed heartseeker either.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 1, 2020 6:11am | Report
I'd say either Skadi or Art, but I'm leaning towards the former.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » October 1, 2020 9:24pm | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

I'd say either Skadi or Art, but I'm leaning towards the former.

Ding ding ding, got a winner! It was Artemis believe it or not.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 2, 2020 8:37am | Report
I wish I could say that surprised me, but it doesn't. There's to much misinformation out there and the god builder sucks. I can see why that Art was struggling because that's a terrible build.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 2, 2020 9:15am | Report
Holy **** that's hideous. HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure DV-8 would be happy to see his Stone of Gaia is branching out!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }