Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 24 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » June 2, 2014 5:50am | Report
I was in a 3v3 me as Ra, an Arachne and an Ullr. during the match we started really well i got first blood, we pushed a little but then BAM, Ullr starts running off on his own, no vgs no chat, starts trying to solo the other team and going for buffs when no teammates around. after dying 3 times he start whining that arachne is **** and that Ra is "spacing out" which of cause wasn't true i was healing as much as possible when he was around i was doing bits of damage here and there but he was awful, not once did he hit with his axe, missed most of his arrows and yet we were the **** ones, after the game ends (after the 2nd time that we try to surrender) he starts asking the other team to report us we both report him and asked the other team to report (we were strangers not friends or anything).

Why is it that people are so toxic recently? In pre release it seemed so relaxed, granted a few ***es but generally fun bunch of people wanting to play

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » June 2, 2014 6:02am | Report
@Mordo - I've noticed a lot of Ullr's do this. I played yesterday as Nu Wa with an Ullr on my team, after first leaving the base he just runs right up to the enemy tower line and waits there. Needless to say we didn't get any buffs and the game was a complete mess, losing to two players with Med. I believe my teammates were French though, so fortunately I couldn't understand what they were saying. Although at one point I think one of them said, 'reported for bad language' or something like that.

This is the most frustrating thing for me right now, I'd say I'm above average compared to the players I fight, but I just can't win because of dumb teammates.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by baltazorrr » June 5, 2014 3:51am | Report
Joust 3v3 Neith (me) AO and Ymir against Zeus, Artemis and Bacchus. We were losing but not so badly and with some luck we actualy could win. But suddenly my teammates (from same clan both) surrendered... My reaction was like oO WTF =)

baltazorrr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 8, 2014 4:22am | Report
asduiaw+812u4sqafdbgasdphgiuawdjiåopxzzf,k.cdga<åhduicdsFJØODFG2H798+3413GÅIP9UEFRGGNBJKSDFVFSDÅOKIJF
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 8, 2014 4:47am | Report

asduiaw+812u4sqafdbgasdphgiuawdjiåopxzzf,k.cdga<åhduicdsFJ�ODFG2H798+3413G�IP9UEFRGGNBJKSDFVFSD�OKIJF

I like your statement, but I actually think Smite should have more gods, so that the top tier gods will change. Also, Meditation should be removed from the game.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » June 8, 2014 5:55am | Report

asduiaw+812u4sqafdbgasdphgiuawdjiåopxzzf,k.cdga<åhduicdsFJ�ODFG2H798+3413G�IP9UEFRGGNBJKSDFVFSD�OKIJF

uüu222įgefübś?
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 9, 2014 8:16am | Report
festive1 wrote:

uüu222įgefüb�?

uehdfnydiuhgvb`ddssahbd97t6gb!!!
juhfnouvhuygh^T5erfgbbUOHN?
OY*GTgojnts67uytgP!

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 9, 2014 12:38pm | Report
Well today I played pretty horrible (some expected with the party but it isn't about those). Well I thought I'm going to try Agni. well the first game someone beat me saying mid and I ended solo lane. match didn't go that well (wel lost) but then the ullr begins about us feeding (he and his lane partner ymir had more deaths then us all (I had the least with 2-3). And was for some time still on the fountain (1-2 mins I think don't remeber that too clearly (see third match)).

Well thought that was the worst match today. uhm nope. I got too play Agni (:D). second match playing him and I was playing with my friends. One of my friends was adc and the other wanted to try jungle (he is lower lvl). Well he screwed it up a bit with dying a lot (as did odin on solo). I got killed 2-3 times in my lane by an arachne pulling me away and then chronos stunning me (beads cooldown) leading to death for me.

And then a random hades appears as jungler. my adc friend (over voice chat got really mad because then he started getting killed too) was like wtf just like me and my other friend. My jungler friend was already behin (even farming some empty lanes) and then hades is stealing his camps too. okay but then hades gets killed (after his second try for surrender). when he respawns the ONLY THING HE STARTS DOING IS: standing still offering surrender votes from the fountain AND STARTING TOO ANNOY US BY CALLING US N00BES AND TELLING HE COULD BE A LOT BETTER IF WE WHERE BETTER. I didn't pay that much attention to him before until he was AFKing (of course he gets a report XD) here he doesn't even try anything then only surrender vote (well party members has some pros) and too waste his time and annoy him we just refused them. It was fun how mad he got about that telling us where wasting time and we should farm better in our next game (we all did the farming (me and the adc, but my jungle friend screwed up his role what was understandable) and so the match continues till the titan is down (me my friends and odin trying to make it as long as possible match).

After that game my friend who tried jungle already quit after his first game and my other friend was going solo queue (and I did a 1v1 vs pentar). But we where all 3 annoyed for a while. I wonder if my friend will play again any time soon.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 10, 2014 9:56am | Report
THEY NERFED Bastet 3 TIMES IN A ROW AND FED US THIS BROKEN MADAFAKA.
THEY REMOVED Zeus's STUN BUT RELEASED THIS GOD OF OPNESS

You know who i'm talking about.

Janus.

In all seriousness, his Unstable Vortex hits like a truck. Try to lay a hand on him, and he'll just pop in his vortex, taking away a chunk of your health. Oh, and if you get trapped in his Portal? Buh-bye. Unstable Vortex.

His damage scaling is really, really off and inappropriate, and even Zeus don't deal THAT much damage at once.

I'm.... astounded.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 10, 2014 9:58am | Report
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/stats.aspx?player=xSeyL

This guy: fasedå98fgjqerfgåsd9uq3490r52i+09etge rfgipyuasdjkfasdjpifq¨+perfu90scghu8q2piu3rebuisaddf
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }