Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 51 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » April 12, 2016 5:37am | Report
Hoogie wrote:

For what reason no one is playing Xing Tian anymore? I remember him getting banned everytime in S2. What changed?

I am still playing him Solo. Recently did it in a ranked conquest match and it still worked pretty well.

Or is it just because of the change to relics an the early purification? I don´t know if he is a good or bad pick, but it works for me.

A lot of nerfs to his damage and CC have made him A LOT less effective now.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 13, 2016 2:58am | Report
The S3 nerf to his 3 not rooting anymore hit him pretty hard.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hoogie » April 13, 2016 4:35am | Report
Thanks for the explanation guys. I should read the patch notes more often.
Xbox GT: Hoogie141

Hoogie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » May 5, 2016 11:23am | Report
Devampi wrote:

The S3 nerf to his 3 not rooting anymore hit him pretty hard.

He roots again. Check the patch notes.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2016 2:31pm | Report
nice cause the slow was bad

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SgtReed24 » January 12, 2017 9:35am | Report
Khumbakarna or however the hell you spell it.

Not only can I never spell his not correctly, this mfer is the most annoying guardian ever. Like all guardians, he takes forever to kill and when you do... SURPRISE! he's not f-ing dead yet! You only have to hit him another 15 times with basic attacks! Oh, but do you get the kill?? no! Some mfer on your team that's like 2-12 comes and last hits him for the kill.

Add on top of that that every damn move he has aside from his belly charge stuns you for 245213542 seconds so that his entire team can close on you or so that you're out of the fight for forever.

I hate him, I f****** hate him.

Any time I see his fugly *** face on the character screen (my team or the enemies' team) I just wanna puke. Who's bright idea was it to include this mfer in the game?? you should be banned from all god decisions for life.

/end rant

SgtReed24

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 12, 2017 9:54am | Report
SgtReed24 wrote:

Khumbakarna or however the hell you spell it.

Not only can I never spell his not correctly, this mfer is the most annoying guardian ever. Like all guardians, he takes forever to kill and when you do... SURPRISE! he's not f-ing dead yet! You only have to hit him another 15 times with basic attacks! Oh, but do you get the kill?? no! Some mfer on your team that's like 2-12 comes and last hits him for the kill.

Add on top of that that every damn move he has aside from his belly charge stuns you for 245213542 seconds so that his entire team can close on you or so that you're out of the fight for forever.

I hate him, I f****** hate him.

Any time I see his fugly *** face on the character screen (my team or the enemies' team) I just wanna puke. Who's bright idea was it to include this mfer in the game?? you should be banned from all god decisions for life.

/end rant

Back in the beta/S1, can't remember, when he was launched

he was worst

/end rant
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SgtReed24 » January 12, 2017 10:10am | Report

Back in the beta/S1, can't remember, when he was launched

he was worst

/end rant

Not sure if he was out in the beta. I only played a little during that, but I do remember that the beta time lasted forever. So maybe he was!

Either way, I've hated him since his release.

Then again, I hate CC in general so... only makes sense that he'd annoy me.

SgtReed24

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tigey2003 » February 15, 2017 1:01pm | Report
I'm not trying to trash this website or offend anyone, but does anyone notice that like, over 50% of the guides are made by noobs? The whole website seems to be noobs! I mean, honestly the guides aren't bad, but if you're going to say its a S4 guide, MAKE IT A S4 GUIDE. Don't use S3 items! And don't give S3 tips! I honestly feel like some people are just copying older builds from S3 and saying they're S4. Not to mention that I've seen some of these builds get actually popular! Not going to name any guides, but...please...just...update them or say it's S3.

ps pls dont ban me for harrasment im supposed to be able to voice my opinion

tigey2003

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » February 15, 2017 1:10pm | Report
I think you got the point of S4 entirely wrong.

Yes, S4 changed a lot of things, but not everything.

S3 items will still be viable in S4, heck even some entire S3 builds will still work in S4. And, some gods haven't been touched at all in S4. One I know and is of best interest to me would be Artemis. For this, I can't really give any "S4 tips" on how to play her, since she hasn't been changed and you can call my tips "S3 tips".

Also, pasting a season on "tips" is just not possible. Unless a god has drastically be changed or we're talking about general gameplay / a combo of multiple god scenarios, the tips will just stay the same.

And about the "noobs" problem (refer to these as "inexperienced users" from now on, sounds less rude), yes we know about it, but there's not a whole lot that can be done currently. I may be on some sort of idea but I have yet to bring it to a Moderator/Administrator, and even if that idea got applied its effect will not entirely remove the inexperienced... -ness from the site.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }