Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 50 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anarchy5partan » March 14, 2016 7:31am | Report

I have to rage about rage. -_- Stupid right? But seriously, I've gotten f*cking screamed at by 10 year olds, and other *******s. All for choosing a support in Arena. Oh I'm sorry, I'll make sure to stay far away from you so I don't actually help you at all. Isn't that what you'd like? Now keep this in mind. I think the Guardians are quite versatile with the right player. My main is Khepri, I can do him as an ADC, support, or solo. Easy. His attack speed is a little slow for jungler, and going mid is foolish with any Guardian. But I can get kills with him. And the other Guardians as well. So why in f*cks name would anyone be mad about it? Take Geb for example. Enormous power if used correctly, and very very tanky. Why wouldn't you want a member of your team that doesn't die often? I'd rather have a team of all guardians, rather than a team of all assassins. I just wish people would appreciate their value in ANY gamemode. Not just Conquest. I even get heat playing joust!

Edit: I have recently played a match where my entire team was Guardians, and the entire enemy team was Assassins. That was not only a hilarious match, we absolutely smashed them. in arena, 39-9. Final score. 287-0.
~ Fabulous

Anarchy5partan

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Novaultima » March 29, 2016 5:58am | Report
Not directly raging about Tyr(since he is not my main), but am I right when I say he is damn pointless and hilarious weak?

The only good thing on him is his offensive stance dash, the rest is just so useless, plus super weak damage.

His Ult is also kinda... meh. Average at best.

Sad thing is he is easy to play but even with pro gameplay very weak.

And... raging about Chang´e anyone? ;D

This god is so hilarious easy to play and OP at once, I smashed so many peoples in seconds when I played it my first time, lol.

Novaultima

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » March 29, 2016 6:21am | Report
Novaultima wrote:

Not directly raging about Tyr(since he is not my main), but am I right when I say he is damn pointless and hilarious weak?

The only good thing on him is his offensive stance dash, the rest is just so useless, plus super weak damage.

Sad thing is he is easy to play but even with pro gameplay very weak

Everything you've said here is completely wrong. Completely.

I'll agree that chang'e is really easy to do well with, but she is quite easily shut down by coordinated teams.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » March 29, 2016 1:00pm | Report
Novaultima wrote:

Sad thing is he is easy to play but even with pro gameplay very weak.

And... raging about Chang´e anyone? ;D

This god is so hilarious easy to play and OP at once, I smashed so many peoples in seconds when I played it my first time, lol.

Tyr isn't that easy to play.

Sure, the basic mechanic is easy, Fearless into cleave, but well, that is counterable, and a good Tyr will have to work a way around that, so easy to counter, and not easy to pull off if you have an opponent who knows what the **** is he doing.

Tyr is actually pretty balanced. good lane clear, good cc, great defence, amazing damage, utility, and sustain.

now let me explain myself, his defence stance makes him naturally tanky and he generally has more power, and his combo can be devastating when done right and in the right situation, there is always a way Tyr can completely screw you over.

the heal from his defence stat makes him have a lot more sustain than other gods, as well as an escape and another catch-up tool.

his ult is used to counter escapes as well as dealing tons of damage in one burst, as it scales with 100% OF HIS PHYSICAL POWER, as well as granting him another Fearless plus cleave combo.

Chang'e might seem easy to play, but just survive an invade at the start, i dare you. there is nothing more defenseless than a Chang'e in level 1 (well, AMC is a bit more) Chang'e wasted her 2? BABAYE! wait, did she ult to get out? BABAYE TEAMFIGHT POTENTIAL!.

so no. these statements are a little bit silly, and timing is crucial on both.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 29, 2016 1:32pm | Report
I myself can't play chang'e I always not want to waste 2 but end up not using it on the times I should. And her short range mages her weaker and gets her killed easily if she doesn't watch out.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 29, 2016 3:17pm | Report
Chang'e is weird in terms of being easy. I think if you're a true beginner like I was when I found her she's easy since she has reliable waveclear, you're not going to get invaded, she can run away from people just by spamming abilities with her passive and you get a free "get out of jail" card on a low cooldown.

Once you've got more experience in Smite, I think she just seems harder since she's kind of different from most of the gods in the game.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Novaultima » March 30, 2016 4:17am | Report
Well I asked because I kept in mind that I could be wrong about Tyr. But from what I have seen on streams he isn´t really strong compared to other gods at all.

The offensive stance dash is the cc, but there are way better out there.

I also never had any problems against players who used Tyr, while gods like Thor or other warriors/tank gave me hell sometimes.

Well I might be wrong that he is not absolutely bad, but he is also not as good as many other gods.

Changé is seriously OP, and OP does´nt mean that a class is strong on every aspect but too strong on 1 or 2 specific aspects so that other disadvantages are not a problem anymore.

I mean, alone by the simple fact that you can burst down enemys in seconds easily, avoid damage completely, low cooldowns and are able to heal yourself and the group is hilarious.

It might not be the easiest to play(for people, for ME it is just lol easy), but you also can´t say it is hard to play, that would be just dumb.

Smite is anyway the most unbalanced game I ever played, but damn I love to play it at the same time, it´s wicked ;D

Novaultima

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » March 30, 2016 4:34am | Report
Novaultima wrote:

Well I asked because I kept in mind that I could be wrong about Tyr. But from what I have seen on streams he isn´t really strong compared to other gods at all.

The offensive stance dash is the cc, but there are way better out there.

I also never had any problems against players who used Tyr, while gods like Thor or other warriors/tank gave me hell sometimes.

Well I might be wrong that he is not absolutely bad, but he is also not as good as many other gods.

Changé is seriously OP, and OP does´nt mean that a class is strong on every aspect but too strong on 1 or 2 specific aspects so that other disadvantages are not a problem anymore.

I mean, alone by the simple fact that you can burst down enemys in seconds easily, avoid damage completely, low cooldowns and are able to heal yourself and the group is hilarious.

It might not be the easiest to play(for people, for ME it is just lol easy), but you also can´t say it is hard to play, that would be just dumb.

Smite is anyway the most unbalanced game I ever played, but damn I love to play it at the same time, it´s wicked ;D

I really don't want to continue this like the Skadi thread, but. Chang'e needs to get close to you in order to do anything, and yes, in higher levels she is hard to play, you just don't know a lot about the game now so you're struggling, that's normal.

As to the Tyr statement, while that can be true, Tyr has all of these elements together. that makes him good.

Chang'e deals sustained damage by the way, if your getting bursted down in a few seconds that means your lying. unless a Chang'e is super fed, a mage build should take you down in about 8 second, if you have a competent build, and a good player can just close in on her ranges and bait out her 2.

All of these problems basically come from you having no experience in this game, as Chang'e is considered "weak" (i would say balanced but that is just how she is considered).

And again, survive a level 1 invade without the enemy being completely retarted and tell me she is easy, i dare you.

and Tyr is hard to play, meaning that you won't see any good ones until you meet them in higher leveles.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2016 12:50am | Report
Tyr is kidna worse out there as he is pretty reliant on his combo which involves blink (and well that got nerfed hard). And teh hardest part is turning around good and quick enough to hit them with your Fearless.

and except for the avoid any damage (which is the only really unfair thing in the kit) she is pretty meh.

Just take almost any other mage and see your hp bar disappear in mere second (also applies to a load of assassins). Unless you are playing a tanky guardian or warrior you can die easily in seconds.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hoogie » April 12, 2016 5:00am | Report
For what reason no one is playing Xing Tian anymore? I remember him getting banned everytime in S2. What changed?

I am still playing him Solo. Recently did it in a ranked conquest match and it still worked pretty well.

Or is it just because of the change to relics an the early purification? I don´t know if he is a good or bad pick, but it works for me.
Xbox GT: Hoogie141

Hoogie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }