Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 49 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 31, 2016 3:16pm | Report
Anyone have any idea when Season 3 will go live?

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » February 1, 2016 7:47am | Report
Once again, they made their balacing with only Conquest in mind and completely ignore other modes.

Arena and Assault will be a total mess now that beads have been nerfed, greater aegis and combat blink have been removed.

Have fun dealing with
Ares with his 60 sec CD unavoidable ult.
Xing Tian with his 54 sec CD ult.
Have fun Odin with your unavoidable ult, that now last 6 sec.

And Assault will be even harder now that meditation has been nerfed as well.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » February 1, 2016 9:13am | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

Once again, they made their balacing with only Conquest in mind and completely ignore other modes.

Arena and Assault will be a total mess now that beads have been nerfed, greater aegis and combat blink have been removed.

Have fun dealing with

Ares, Xing and Odin are broken because of Blink currently, otherwise you'd be able to zone them. They way they went about nerfing beads was somewhat moronic.

However, can't say I agree as much about assault. Not being able to get med and beads from the start is unfortunate, but everyone starting with salv sounds quite nice.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 1, 2016 12:05pm | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

Have fun dealing with

Jup because like I needed to explain to lots of people: it's the main mode. Only the community didn't going full LoL way as Smite other modes are more diverse so they didn't die that fast.

and balancing stuff for all modes isn't possible as rule sets **** things up too.

Also I'm partly happy about the beads nerf people are way to reliant on it.

Still it's going to be S2 all over again evry "bandaided" thing is going to show up again.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » February 2, 2016 10:35am | Report
Zilby wrote:
Ares, Xing and Odin are broken because of Blink currently, otherwise you'd be able to zone them.

I agree for Ares, but for Xing and Odin, both of them have good engage abilites.
That means if you're playing a god without an escape, you can't zone them, and you need to rely on beads or combat blink.

Devampi wrote:
Jup because like I needed to explain to lots of people: it's the main mode.

Being the main mode doesn't mean it's a fun mode for everyone.
Most people I know don't like Conquest and prefer the other modes.

Devampi wrote:
and balancing stuff for all modes isn't possible as rule sets **** things up too.

I wouldn't be that hard to balance stuff mode by mode, instead of having the same rules applied to every mode.
For example, reducing active cost in Arena, reduce some spell radius, increase CD of some abilites in Assault, etc
It doesn't break the god skill set, it just balances it around that mode.

Because, right now, it's very stupid that an Assault game winner is decided at draw : how many broken gods do you have vs how many they have.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 2, 2016 11:29am | Report
Well from my experience the Ares Zing Tian combo was already breaking arena. Good luck with beads lol. I see those two together quite a bit. And one usually goes all damage too.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 2, 2016 11:46am | Report
Changes to Bellona don't seem to affect her much.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 2, 2016 12:55pm | Report
it's mostly that companies are lazy.

riot sort of balanced their game modes by modifying items.

and still CQ is the main focus. only it's also one of the most less played modes as the community on it is the most terrible one

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anarchy5partan » March 9, 2016 11:53am | Report
I have to rage about rage. -_- Stupid right? But seriously, I've gotten f*cking screamed at by 10 year olds, and other *******s. All for choosing a support in Arena. Oh I'm sorry, I'll make sure to stay far away from you so I don't actually help you at all. Isn't that what you'd like? Now keep this in mind. I think the Guardians are quite versatile with the right player. My main is Khepri, I can do him as an ADC, support, or solo. Easy. His attack speed is a little slow for jungler, and going mid is foolish with any Guardian. But I can get kills with him. And the other Guardians as well. So why in f*cks name would anyone be mad about it? Take Geb for example. Enormous power if used correctly, and very very tanky. Why wouldn't you want a member of your team that doesn't die often? I'd rather have a team of all guardians, rather than a team of all assassins. I just wish people would appreciate their value in ANY gamemode. Not just Conquest. I even get heat playing joust!
~ Fabulous

Anarchy5partan

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 10, 2016 1:14am | Report
sounds like low lvl arena as I do see guardians or warriors in my arena matches. and playing in a stack will give them the abiity to set up kills or save allies.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }