Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 27 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 28, 2014 11:30am | Report
I just wanna know why people in a five person party can't play conquest without everyone owning 12 gods. At the level my current account is practically no one has 12 gods except for the ult god pack people like me, so it's really annoying when I want to play some conq with my friends and it doesn't let us because we don't have 12 gods. Wtf is the point of that, I mean it still lets us play Arena and such but not conquest? Freakin hi rez needs to get their **** together.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 28, 2014 2:54pm | Report

I just wanna know why people in a five person party can't play conquest without everyone owning 12 gods. At the level my current account is practically no one has 12 gods except for the ult god pack people like me, so it's really annoying when I want to play some conq with my friends and it doesn't let us because we don't have 12 gods. Wtf is the point of that, I mean it still lets us play Arena and such but not conquest? Freakin hi rez needs to get their **** together.

I feel you bro only 3 peeps in conquest or you must go premade (Btw last time it worked for me with <12 gods and someoene with 12 gods to go in premade

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 11, 2014 8:44pm | Report
Why would one, actually wait, TWO guys pick mages AND IMMEDIATELY LOCK IN after both me and my mate already pick up mages, without locking in and waiting to see the other picks.

It baffles my mind.

I can see the advantages of instalocking now: "**** you calling roles or filling in, imma just instalock and let the fair players do the filling, because why the hell not!".

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 13, 2014 12:40am | Report
Romanians wrote:

Why would one, actually wait, TWO guys pick mages AND IMMEDIATELY LOCK IN after both me and my mate already pick up mages, without locking in and waiting to see the other picks.

It baffles my mind.

I can see the advantages of instalocking now: "**** you calling roles or filling in, imma just instalock and let the fair players do the filling, because why the hell not!".

I feel you. At my level (21) every other game there's instalockers. Like, dude, learn how to call roles. And, not meaning any offense here, but it is SO annoying when I'm matched with people who don't speak either of my languages. You can't communicate with them about anything! I know i can't avoid it but UGHHH it's sooo annoying in games like smite where communication is kind of necessary.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » July 15, 2014 1:38pm | Report
Match link (It was assault): https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=80492506

Ok, so this literarily wanted me to quite playing Smite. After seeing the match link though it dose make a bit more sense (A 5 man party Vs. A 4 man party and me), still I need to QQ about it.

Wall of text warning. You can just skip to the "But this is what pisses me of the most." if you don't want the entire back story.

So we start of the match like most Assault matches, half of the team is getting there creep score up and the other half is harassing. Until Scylla manages hit Apollo with sic' em and Mercury takes the opportunity to use Special Delivery secure the first blood. A timefight unfolds, which doesn't end in our favor as only me and Anubis survives. Scylla uses I'm a Monster to try to finish me of, but I came prepared and Aegis it. However Anubis got hit to and died so she can easily kill me once my Aegis runs out. DEACIDE! Awesome!

We then spend most of the rest of the game stuck under our seconed tower as: Scylla, Mercury and Osiris gets feed, Apollo and Nemesis geting way to greedy (and dying because of it) while Anubis and me clearing waves. NOT FUN!

After about 10 minutes of misery we somehow manages to win a teamfight for once. I start pushing the lane while my 4 teammates are finishing of the 25% hp Zhong Kui, not a problem right? WRONG! An ally has been slain, double kill! HOW DOSE THAT EVEN HAPPEN! Me and somebody else kills him and have to retret back to our Pheonix since everybody else has respawned.

But this is what pisses me of the most. After about 18min I put up a surrender vote, surrender failed (1 to 4 votes). We do manage to win another teamfight with Sun Wukong being the only one left. Guess what Apollo and Nemesis dose instead of killing him? The start having a jump party with him! SERIOUSLY!?! The one time we have an actual opportunity to take there tower and you have a jump party!?! WHY! So Mercury comes back and ults me while Apollo and nemesis are still just jumping as he kills me and then them. I get a bit mad and say something passive-aggressive like "This team, just wow" or something like that, and they all start flameing me! I am not even jokeing! They all jumped on me! I admit that I wasn't doing that great, but come on!

We lose and after the match they tell the enemy team to report me for harassment. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME, I made one passive-aggressive comment that was directed towards everybody (myself include) while they decide to flame me and I should be reported?!?

I need to take a break for Smite for a bit, I just can't handle this **** at the moment.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 15, 2014 2:47pm | Report

Match link (It was assault): https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=80492506

Ok, so this literarily wanted me to quite playing Smite. After seeing the match link though it dose make a bit more sense (A 5 man party Vs. A 4 man party and me), still I need to QQ about it.

Wall of text warning. You can just skip to the "But this is what pisses me of the most." if you don't want the entire back story.

So we start of the match like most Assault matches, half of the team is getting there creep score up and the other half is harassing. Until Scylla manages hit Apollo with sic' em and Mercury takes the opportunity to use Special Delivery secure the first blood. A timefight unfolds, which doesn't end in our favor as only me and Anubis survives. Scylla uses I'm a Monster to try to finish me of, but I came prepared and Aegis it. However Anubis got hit to and died so she can easily kill me once my Aegis runs out. DEACIDE! Awesome!

We then spend most of the rest of the game stuck under our seconed tower as: Scylla, Mercury and Osiris gets feed, Apollo and Nemesis geting way to greedy (and dying because of it) while Anubis and me clearing waves. NOT FUN!

After about 10 minutes of misery we somehow manages to win a teamfight for once. I start pushing the lane while my 4 teammates are finishing of the 25% hp Zhong Kui, not a problem right? WRONG! An ally has been slain, double kill! HOW DOSE THAT EVEN HAPPEN! Me and somebody else kills him and have to retret back to our Pheonix since everybody else has respawned.

But this is what pisses me of the most. After about 18min I put up a surrender vote, surrender failed (1 to 4 votes). We do manage to win another teamfight with Sun Wukong being the only one left. Guess what Apollo and Nemesis dose instead of killing him? The start having a jump party with him! SERIOUSLY!?! The one time we have an actual opportunity to take there tower and you have a jump party!?! WHY! So Mercury comes back and ults me while Apollo and nemesis are still just jumping as he kills me and then them. I get a bit mad and say something passive-aggressive like "This team, just wow" or something like that, and they all start flameing me! I am not even jokeing! They all jumped on me! I admit that I wasn't doing that great, but come on!

We lose and after the match they tell the enemy team to report me for harassment. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME, I made one passive-aggressive comment that was directed towards everybody (myself include) while they decide to flame me and I should be reported?!?

I need to take a break for Smite for a bit, I just can't handle this **** at the moment.

Welcome to the Smite community! Population: Go **** yourself!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 15, 2014 3:01pm | Report
This recent patch has been so ****ed for me. First the Diagnostic and Support app tells me the game is broken and needs to be reinstalled. I probably should have given it some time, restarted my pc, etc, but I didn't, I went ahead and tried reinstalling it while I went to sleep.

Woke up to let the dog outside to go to the bathroom a few hours later, and surprise, surprise, it's stuck in that classic installation loop where it completely starts all the way at 0% after a certain point. So, I decided to do a complete uninstall/reinstall. When that happened, it really didn't want to uninstall, so I had to spend probably a half hour finally getting everything uninstalled all while resetting my PC a few times. Went back to sleep while it downloaded again.

Woke up, and it's stuck at 0.2% while installing. ****ing lovely. So again, I uninstalled completely, and I'm in the process of redownloading it again. Hopefully it'll actually install.

Really don't even know why I'm bothering anymore. This has been such a frustrating process because of a new ****ing patch, and my desire to play is quickly dying.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 15, 2014 3:25pm | Report

I've had much much much worse games. That, isn't that bad of a game imo, the enemy team just outplayed yours and your team was dumb. You should really see some of my matches lmao. I can vaguely remember a 3v3 my team was DOMINATING and one person on our team dies and just straight up DC's. Then the other guy starts blaming me for his DC because he thought we were in the same party. He starts feeding and trolling and before we defend for our titan, he leaves...

Leaving me 1v3 to defend my titan with phoenix down didn't work too well, although I still managed a double kill lol ._.

SoapSuds wrote:

This recent patch has been so ****ed for me. First the Diagnostic and Support app tells me the game is broken and needs to be reinstalled. I probably should have given it some time, restarted my pc, etc, but I didn't, I went ahead and tried reinstalling it while I went to sleep.

Woke up to let the dog outside to go to the bathroom a few hours later, and surprise, surprise, it's stuck in that classic installation loop where it completely starts all the way at 0% after a certain point. So, I decided to do a complete uninstall/reinstall. When that happened, it really didn't want to uninstall, so I had to spend probably a half hour finally getting everything uninstalled all while resetting my PC a few times. Went back to sleep while it downloaded again.

Woke up, and it's stuck at 0.2% while installing. ****ing lovely. So again, I uninstalled completely, and I'm in the process of redownloading it again. Hopefully it'll actually install.

Really don't even know why I'm bothering anymore. This has been such a frustrating process because of a new ****ing patch, and my desire to play is quickly dying.

I've been through that phase, it's horrible... I ended up getting it somehow but it turned out my firewall was blocking everything.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 17, 2014 9:51am | Report
MATCHMAKING!

This just sums it all up for me.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Balverin » July 18, 2014 12:20pm | Report
Ok, I just made an Account for this website because this happened right now to me.
I played siege with Serqet and it goes really well for me.
I ended up with 10/0/8 and my team won.
In the end lobby the Janus player from the enemy team says "pls report the Serqet." and I ask why.
His answer was "Because she is too powerful, takes 80% with 1 hit." and I asked him if he really wants to report me for using the new goddess.
His only answer was "Sry have to report you" and everyone else was like "gg Serqet" and left the lobby, shortly after the Janus player left and I don´t know if i should report him for false usage of the report system...

Balverin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }