Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 43 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 25, 2015 6:12am | Report
Better ping doesn't mean better games, oh no.

Tried the AU servers in order to get better ping, instead ended up partied with toxic people and scrubs against pre-made arena parties.

smh

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DfiantStrike » August 29, 2015 3:53pm | Report
That moment when you realize you just entered a conquest game full of chickens with their collective heads cut off, and realizing that the only other member of your team that knows what he's doing is Loki doing jungle.

Medusa (me) solo middle lane, getting easy kills from an overly ambitious Neith and managing to survive the occasional team-gank attempts with the help of Loki.

Left lane Ah puch and neith who kept getting greed deaths

Hades, Soloing right lane, but leaving it empty to go left lane to keep our left tower from getting destroyed but leaving right lane empty, no communication

Loki, Jungling and managing to fill in everywhere he was needed just in the nick of time.. Every single time saving the day. Without having to be asked .

Medusa' and Loki needing back-surgery and painkillers for having carried the team on our backs the entire game.. And winning because the other team was equally clueless. I almost nicknamed our Loki Visa, For being everywhere the enemy wanted to be. That or State Farm, Like A good neighbor, state farm is here!

DfiantStrike

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » September 29, 2015 12:37pm | Report
Might as well Talk about me being Medusa in a siege match.

So I've been looking up at builds, because I've heard that a new skin for her is coming soon (SO BADASS btw), and I've been pretty good and equal with her at times.

The second to last siege match that I've played as Medusa was not really that good however. And I'll admit that I did not do as good (0-2-10), but KDA doesn't really matter for me. What really matters is if we have won the game. But that was not Ao's Mindset (he went 3-2-1 btw).

So... during the match, I've added a friend last match on a joust 3v3. We were paired up with 2 people who were from the same clan. One of them was Ao Kuang.
At the start, we've actually had held on pretty well for our lane, while Ao Kuang was handling left with his friend (my teammate had mostly gotten the kills, but I didn't care).

During Mid game, my friend Dc'ed, so it was a bit tough managing the lanes.

THEN, Ao decided that maybe we should attack the middle lane (This is Siege, so he means The Siege Juggernaut ofc), but I thought that it was a bad idea; not saying that we can manage a 3v4, but my idea was to ward the juggernaut, and for the other team to savage the beast. Also, there might be a possibility that there might be a sentry ward they've placed over there.

My plan in particular was to destroy the sentry ward (if any) that they have placed near the Juggernaut, let them do the damage, and I would turn the stakes around by ulting the enemy team (they didn't have beads). Even if that doesn't work, our Xian Tian could ult them and catch all 4 of them if he times it correctly, and if I didn't use my ult, ult all 4 of them at the same time, steal the Juggernaut, and push our lanes.

I was going to tell them my plan, but Ao just went STRAIGHT to the Juggernaut to tackle him on (he was lvl 12 too), and just as I expected, the enemy team not only slaughter the juggernaut, but slaughter Ao, and I couldn't help him in time. So I was forced to retreat.

BUT do you wanna know what's the best part of all this? Do you really wanna know?

This AO kuang was PISSED at me for not saving him, and blamed me and my teammate for us losing! He even flamed me and called me "******ed" because I couldn't save him! The teammate part I could understand, but he blamed his death, and his failed strategy on ME! You fool! It was too early to attack the Titan, even as an Assassin! You irresponsible, immature child! I TRIED DIDN'T I?? Oh yeah, and no one, even his friend, agreed to that idea, and how stupid that was.

CANNOT believe that I had faith in that disgraceful kid.

*Sighs* Honestly this just goes to show how people could take a MOBA game way too seriously. Like if it was a huge-*** tournament, that opinion for me could be rearranged, but at the same time it is just a game. I care about having fun, and to win as well, but there are people online these days that are just bad sports.

If I am wrong however, feel free to approach this in the most mature fashion as possible. Otherwise, I'm calling this Ao the real idiot for blaming his faults on other people.

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 29, 2015 2:36pm | Report
he called a bad shot and paid for it but can't admit to himself he made a mistake.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » September 29, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

he called a bad shot and paid for it but can't admit to himself he made a mistake.

Exactly...

Even his teammate called him an 8-year old brat...

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » October 4, 2015 2:33pm | Report
Aaaaaaaah we were about to win a Conquest game (first game I've been able to play this weekend, so it would grant me a 3 day booster) after we won a fight 5-0 and pushed Phoenix > Titan and then the server crashed. Not only did that game not register now, but it also reset my goodwill to 0.

Tilting.

Edit: ok now it shows in my match history but isn't granting me fwotd or the 3 day booster. That's even worse.

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 4, 2015 3:47pm | Report
Yeah servers were real **** today... I would've have 5 extra gods mastered by now instead only managed to do 1 :(. I'm guessing Hi-Rez will extend the weekend another day if enough people push for it. They've done it before in the past!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » October 4, 2015 4:08pm | Report
Hopefully they boot the servers on soon -__-
I gotta full work week ahead of me. 3 hours left of enjoyment

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » October 4, 2015 5:41pm | Report
Since were complaining here may as well say something.
Recently encountered a Xing Tian in Conquest duo laning by himself...
And it was working quite well -_-

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 4, 2015 6:56pm | Report
The fact that people are still getting masteries off of boosters bothers me so I'm not gonna feel bad about that lol

But game crashing I can sympathize with, my only game today crashed the second I Mercury ulted in assault. I was VERY confused.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }