Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 28 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 18, 2014 12:37pm | Report
Balverin wrote:

Ok, I just made an Account for this website because this happened right now to me.
I played siege with Serqet and it goes really well for me.
I ended up with 10/0/8 and my team won.
In the end lobby the Janus player from the enemy team says "pls report the Serqet." and I ask why.
His answer was "Because she is too powerful, takes 80% with 1 hit." and I asked him if he really wants to report me for using the new goddess.
His only answer was "Sry have to report you" and everyone else was like "gg Serqet" and left the lobby, shortly after the Janus player left and I don´t know if i should report him for false usage of the report system...

LOL

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 18, 2014 12:38pm | Report
Balverin wrote:

Ok, I just made an Account for this website because this happened right now to me.
I played siege with Serqet and it goes really well for me.
I ended up with 10/0/8 and my team won.
In the end lobby the Janus player from the enemy team says "pls report the Serqet." and I ask why.
His answer was "Because she is too powerful, takes 80% with 1 hit." and I asked him if he really wants to report me for using the new goddess.
His only answer was "Sry have to report you" and everyone else was like "gg Serqet" and left the lobby, shortly after the Janus player left and I don´t know if i should report him for false usage of the report system...

He probably didn't even report you. It sounds like he is just super buttmad that you kicked his ***. I would just ignore it and move on.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Balverin » July 18, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Yeah, I thought so too and moved on, but sometimes I can´t follow the thoughts of these players.
It just makes me sick from time to time and that just took the 1st place in stupid report reasons today for me.

Balverin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 18, 2014 1:40pm | Report
Its a probleme that the smiteplayer base actively has, the probleme been being filled with ignorant ***hats who have an ego the size of mars that get incredebly mad if that ego gets dented.

When amc came out i got that from players in 1v1, when merc came out i got that from people in concuest and heck i have gotten that from people when new sun wukong came out who wasn't even that OP when he came out (aside from bird of nope his kit was 100% fine and of course hirez being hirez nerfs everything but the probleme) gave me that for weeks saying reported cuz he is gonna get nerfed blablabla... My reaction became
L2C or L2P dude.

I remember the times on vesuvius 2 during the 2-1-2 meta how much people were more tolerant to mistakes or getting outplayed and instead of blaming the other players thought of reasons why they failed... Those were the days.

Also the days that hirez stood by there balencing every now and then even though the community raged over it "cough" ne zha"cough" and they were right and the times that when hirez knew they ****ed up with a god they admitted it sneeze"fenrir"sneeze and addressed the probleme rather then standing by there train wreck of a character and not listen to critisism belch"nemesis"belch and taking moths to realise their mistake.

Oh the old days of smite.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » July 18, 2014 6:13pm | Report
People always give me **** for asking to go mid with Loki and it makes me sad. I usually win lane and my last 3 mid games with Loki were 6/1, 11/2, and 21/0, but I guess since hardly anyone does it people always rage when you call mid and pick Loki. Once, someone even got so mad that he completely flipped out and refused to communicate with anyone on the team. Sometimes even the whole team starts complaining about it. Mid Loki is perfectly viable, especially since most mid players use mages that Loki does very well against.

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 18, 2014 6:22pm | Report

People always give me **** for asking to go mid with Loki and it makes me sad. I usually win lane and my last 3 mid games with Loki were 6/1, 11/2, and 21/0, but I guess since hardly anyone does it people always rage when you call mid and pick Loki. Once, someone even got so mad that he completely flipped out and refused to communicate with anyone on the team. Sometimes even the whole team starts complaining about it. Mid Loki is perfectly viable, especially since most mid players use mages that Loki does very well against.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 18, 2014 6:38pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

This deserves a +rep.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Balverin » July 20, 2014 4:36am | Report
Wow, sadly I can really fill this thread with more content xD.
Playing joust and someone picked Serqet, so I asked if he knows how to use her or if he is new to her.
I get no response so I pick hades to support her (also we had a Change) and in the last second he switched to AMC.
At the start of the match I asked him why he switched in the last moment and his response was "f*ck u noob".
So I asked him if he wanted to get reported and he responded to us with "pls report hades" "pls" "report him" and the Change refused to and told him to be quiet and play.
Then he just said "Ok I leave the match, report me" and he was gone.

Why do people do this?
I just asked him why he switched in the last second...
If they cant play with others, why do they play an online game like smite or any moba at all?

Balverin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 21, 2014 9:14am | Report
I.... am truly Confounded by Brazilian players. While some are great (and i mean it) assets to the team, some can be quite chicken, stupid, and literally leave the game after their first death.

Happened to me last game. Fkin fk Osiris (he's got a clan tag that shouts out 'Brazil' in his IGN)in joust spends his time in the fkin JUNGLE and after his first death, suddenly leaves the game.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 9:27am | Report
It isn't Brazilian players. It's players of every nationality and race. All of them have/are *******s.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }