Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 30 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 13, 2014 3:41am | Report
Played two 5v5 Sieges for the MotD earlier, and they went great. I really missed 5v5 Siege.

However, let's get to the normal routine.

Played a few Assault matches. Two of them went ****ty because of ********* "New" Wa. One went pretty well, though I got mad focused, so I didn't have much fun. Wanted to try to get one more game in to hopefully have a good game.

That's where my last game came in. We were doing great, and I was doing pretty well myself. We had taken out the phoenix and were probably a few minutes away from winning. All of the sudden, Smite closed and everything else started closing.

***********ing Windows update decided "Just because you're having a good game, **** you, I'm updating and shutting all of your **** down without warning you!"

When I finally get back, game over, got deserter.

So, with all the rage I have inside of me, I want to give my sincerest "**** YOU!" to HiRez and Microsoft. "**** you!" to HiRez for forcing us to deal with all the ********* OP gods in this game, and a "**** you!" to Microsoft for Windows just not allowing me to get one decent game in at the end of the night.

Seriously, I'm so damn angry right now, I can't even outburst or my head will probably explode.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » August 13, 2014 6:33pm | Report
NU WA's ULT RARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Made by yours truly c:

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 14, 2014 1:19am | Report
I hate Artemis.

The range and damage on her 3 is a bit much, and Tusky's damage is a bit ridiculous.

I literally just had a match where the Artemis continually focused me, using her 3 then Tusky, and no matter how far away I had gotten he always homes in like a rocket, allowing her a free kill because everytime we fought she could use that ability like every 20s.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » August 14, 2014 1:18pm | Report
Just when I am enjoying the hell out of this game, all queues are stuck on now. :(

Also, **** Mercury. I am so sick of this ****ing guy and now he gets a skin for even more Mercs to play with and against.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » August 20, 2014 10:16am | Report
Anyone happen to know what servers Texas uses? Been having horrendous ping for the last two days.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » August 24, 2014 4:21pm | Report
Playing the motd where it's joust 3v3 and you can be Ra, Vamana, and Ymir. I have ten masteries on Ymir, and seven on Ra. I have a decent understanding of Vamana but only one mastery on him. I am just trying to get my gems and gtfo but I keep getting put with either people who have never played the god or people who have just never played. They end up feeding and it always ends in a horrendous lose. I try to help them out and teach them about the god they are playing generally (and I make sure to be polite and never condescending) but they always just brush me off, rush in, and die a lot more. Many people don't seem to understand that it is damn difficult to beat a god 4 or 5 levels above you who actually understands their character a bit.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 25, 2014 5:15am | Report

Playing the motd where it's joust 3v3 and you can be Ra, Vamana, and Ymir. I have ten masteries on Ymir, and seven on Ra. I have a decent understanding of Vamana but only one mastery on him. I am just trying to get my gems and gtfo but I keep getting put with either people who have never played the god or people who have just never played. They end up feeding and it always ends in a horrendous lose. I try to help them out and teach them about the god they are playing generally (and I make sure to be polite and never condescending) but they always just brush me off, rush in, and die a lot more. Many people don't seem to understand that it is damn difficult to beat a god 4 or 5 levels above you who actually understands their character a bit.

you didn't get that lucky of a Ra, Ymir or Vamana quiting. It's a fun game mode still

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GPDA01 » August 26, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Nu Wa's ult is literally press four for a kill or three. It nees changed, badly.

GPDA01

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » September 1, 2014 7:46am | Report
GPDA01 wrote:

Nu Wa's ult is literally press four for a kill or three. It nees changed, badly.

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 25, 2014 11:42pm | Report
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=100187313

Just... please.

If it can't give you a game with teammates the same skill as yours. Then DON'T GIVE ****TY ONES LIKE THAT!!!

That should be a thing right? If it can ONLY give you 4 overly stupid teammates. Better not give you the game at all and just queue again.

...Going to wash down some of this "salt."
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }