Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 29 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 22, 2014 4:12pm | Report
Got into an Arena with a clan. Our team was me as Janus, my friend as Nu Wa, and the clan with Hades, Neith, and Thor.

A few minutes in, and 2 kills for me in, Hades starts *****ing at me for whatever reason telling me I suck and yada, yada, yada. Minutes later, proceeds to ***** at me because I didn't use my ult when he used his because I was taking care of minions.

So, as the game goes on, I get kills, I die, and we eventually lose. At the end, the Neith tells me "You ****ing suck." I ended up with 10 kills, 8 deaths, she ended up 6 kills, 6 deaths with over 10k less damage than me (obviously not an amazing feat). I responded in some comment like "Yeah, and you're so pro, right?" Her and Hades commenced to *****ing at me in the post lobby saying I kill stole and the Hades even specifically *****ed at me for "kill stealing" with my ult. Funny as he *****ed at me earlier because I didn't ult when he ulted that one time.

The Thor talked a bit of ****, but not toward me directly, and he did well with a score of 16 kills, 9 deaths. The Hades *****ed at me the entire match, pretty much blaming me every time he died. The Neith didn't say anything until the end, but was obviously very butt hurt.

This is not so much me QQing as it is me wanting to share this experience because I found it to be hilarious I've got people *****ing at me when I'm doing well.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » July 26, 2014 10:02am | Report
my qq is that there's two qq threads

Sup, I'm Nighthawk. Have any questions? Feel free to PM me :)

Friendly Pony

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 26, 2014 10:37am | Report

my qq is that there's two qq threads

which one is the second one. if you are referring to the let's ***** about smite thread, then let's make something clear.

this thread is used for matches.

the let's ***** about smite thread is used for qqing on gods or other game stuff (matchmaking). I see a clear difference in them

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shyzer » July 27, 2014 10:47pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

which one is the second one. if you are referring to the let's ***** about smite thread, then let's make something clear.

this thread is used for matches.

the let's ***** about smite thread is used for qqing on gods or other game stuff (matchmaking). I see a clear difference in them

This thread's criteria is pretty general. It's not solely to be used for 'matches', but just a "rage outlet thread". Simple as that. Friendly Pony has a point though, the second qq thread is unnecessary; the only difference between the two is that the first one uses the word "rage" and the second one uses the verb "*****". The second thread shouldn't exist because it's pretty much a repost.

Shyzer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 27, 2014 10:50pm | Report
Shyzer wrote:

This thread's criteria is pretty general. It's not solely to be used for 'matches', but just a "rage outlet thread". Simple as that. Friendly Pony has a point though, the second qq thread is unnecessary; the only difference between the two is that the first one uses the word "rage" and the second one uses the verb "*****". The second thread shouldn't exist because it's pretty much a repost.

wait your right. (first post has god stuff in it as 2nd point) still this one is only used to rage about matches

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 27, 2014 10:54pm | Report
This thread is seen more of a place to vent frustration. The other thread is more a discussion on things we want to "*****" about when it comes to HiRez and Smite.

Most of the time, people don't come to this thread to discuss anything. They usually come here to vent about a horrid match they just played or something like that. Sometimes you'll see a few people responding to a person, but nothing much comes of it.

I'm pretty sure Sub's intent for that thread was to actually have discussions about the negative things in Smite as a whole, rather than just what we experienced in a match five minutes prior.

That's the difference.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » July 29, 2014 3:14pm | Report
Hel's damage output is far too high and needs to be toned down. She should not be able to nearly one-shot squishies with her Repulse or Decay for the short cooldowns that they have.

Most Mages in general need to be looked at, as I (and others) feel a majority of them are far too strong.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 31, 2014 12:51pm | Report
I hate it when people kill the poor enemy during Last Breath... What's so difficult to read that the dying enemy explodes and spreads to poison to other enemies. That's free damage a whole team can benefit from + no healing. There's always THAT guy making sure to last hit before I can even see where to throw the enemy.

P.S. I really am not that guy complaining about kill stealing, a kill is a kill, no matter who takes it, but there's a lot of FREE damage potential wasted.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 31, 2014 10:25pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Most Mages in general need to be looked at, as I (and others) feel a majority of them are far too strong.

This.
Mages are not meant to be bursty as **** assassins who just happen to be ranged and magical. For example, Poseidon should not be able to burst you down as fast or even faster than loki, who's whole purpose is to have huge burst and get out. Mages in other mobas (LoL primarily) are more utility based, with 1 or 2 decent nukes, not a whole kit dedicated to comboing someone into oblivion (scylla, poseidon, zeus, zhong, ao, etc), and the ones who are are listed as primarily ASSASSINS with their SECONDARY role being MAGES.
Basically, mages need more utility and less damage, and some assassins need to be more bursty instead of just being melee hunters (Mercury, Nemesis).
Basically, my point of view is assassins need to have burst like current mages and mages should have more utility like current Nu Wa (tho not being mad pushing machines).
At least that's my opinion.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » August 3, 2014 11:42am | Report
Best thing about randoms is how they just LOVE to fight the tank. It's like the rest of the enemies are invisible and/or the tank has a huge note with "FIGHT ME!" written on it, bolded and underlined just in case they don't see him already.

Well, the last 3 days were a matchmaking paradise, had to get back to reality in the end.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }