Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 12 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yzb25 » December 13, 2013 2:04pm | Report
Wow, I came here wanting to do some minor moaning, but reading these posts has got me psyched to throw **** and slam the keyboard!!! xD

The new ao kuang update is the most ******ed thing that has ever happened to the game. Like, if they just replaced all the smite models with giant turds, I'd be happier. He just spams you with all his **** and insta kills you, like wtf!??!?!?! His tornado does like half damage to squishy gods to make it instantaneous is the worst decision hi-rez has EVER made!!! EVER!!! I always thought of the way his ult forced me to get an amulet and use ninja reflexes to stay alive was a ripoff!!! But now this?!?!?!?!?

So ******ed!!!

I demand riots on the streets. World poverty and social development is second priority!!! Raid on hi rez!!!

yzb25

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 13, 2013 10:30pm | Report
yzb25 wrote:

Wow, I came here wanting to do some minor moaning, but reading these posts has got me psyched to throw **** and slam the keyboard!!! xD

The new ao kuang update is the most ******ed thing that has ever happened to the game. Like, if they just replaced all the smite models with giant turds, I'd be happier. He just spams you with all his **** and insta kills you, like wtf!??!?!?! His tornado does like half damage to squishy gods to make it instantaneous is the worst decision hi-rez has EVER made!!! EVER!!! I always thought of the way his ult forced me to get an amulet and use ninja reflexes to stay alive was a ripoff!!! But now this?!?!?!?!?

So ******ed!!!

I demand riots on the streets. World poverty and social development is second priority!!! Raid on hi rez!!!

wait, what? Ao Kuang tornadoes do instant damage instead of DoT now? Since when?

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 13, 2013 11:30pm | Report
Ghraf wrote:

wait, what? Ao Kuang tornadoes do instant damage instead of DoT now? Since when?

I think he's mistaken or worded it incorrectly. To my knowledge all they did was remove the delay inbetween each of his spell casts, to where he literally can blow his entire load on you pretty quickly, rather than having to wait through the hidden GCD's.

Which might've ben a mistake on Hi-rez part. I haven't fought many Ao's since patch. But it seems he's pretty dominant. They should've just halved the GCD's.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoeRobertson » December 17, 2013 1:57pm | Report
Hha i know right!

JoeRobertson

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » December 18, 2013 1:12am | Report
This happened in LoL, but it applies to Smite too (actually works for all team online games in general)

So we pick our Champions: Orianna(Me), Draven, Voidbear, Teemo and Lux.
I go mid and 5 seconds before minions spawn Teemo says "Gota eat going afk"

People who do that pisses me of to no end. I get real life is more important the video games, but:

DON'T JOIN A MATCH UNLESS YOU HAVE THE TIME TO FINISH IT!

We still won since Voidbear got Draven fed, I was up against Karthus (easy match up for me) and Lux was doing well even though it was 1v2. But it makes me salty every time!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 8, 2014 11:43am | Report
So I started the 1v1 Joust League today. Did two matches and won them both. Internet died right when I ****ing hit accept to the match, didn't even reach the lobby, counted as a leave a loss and deserter. ****ing awesome.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 10, 2014 12:20am | Report
Updated: So, I'm really eight for eight in Joust league right now, but it says eight for nine because of that damn Internet fail. :(

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 10, 2014 12:15pm | Report
So, that's twice now where Smite crashes at the god selection section. So my 10-0 score shows 10-2 for two games I never even got to play, and I received deserter twice. Really awesome, I love it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 11, 2014 8:35am | Report
Here we go again: 12 - 3 in Joust League. Guess what? Every. Single. Loss. Is from Smite crashing on Internet disconnection.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 11, 2014 11:15am | Report
It feels good to have actually lost rather than having Smite crashed. So, should be 13 - 1 but, ya know, 13 - 4. I'm strangely happy that I actually lost a game, though.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }