Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 23 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 28, 2014 1:13pm | Report
aPig wrote:
4 reports should get the attenion of one smite community guy

Takes a lot more than that.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » May 30, 2014 5:59am | Report
Ok, I play sometimes with a friend of mine and stuff. I go support, he goes adc.

So, our team is Fenrir, Kuang, Hades solo, my friend artemis and me, Support Janus. As the match starts my teammates (minus the friend) say that they'll blame on me everything if the game goes wrong.

I make it up getting first blood on Geb or something. We get ganked by... Nemesis or Kali or something like that and my comrade artemis dies. No biggie, it's cool. She didn't see my portal on the wall and that's about it.

So, my friend, who was in a voicechat with me, starts getting a little bit depressed, and he starts doing not so great. Kuang and Artemis die a few times and Fenrir starts *****ing. That destroys the mood of my friend a little bit more.

Made it up late game though and we won. But 2 things:

First, don't ***** at people about their picks. If they want mid Ymir, maybe it will work so shut up.

Second, do not rage against your comrades for no ****ing reason.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 30, 2014 6:03am | Report
Shavul wrote:

First, don't ***** at people about their picks. If they want mid Ymir, maybe it will work

I agree with that statement because sometimes (a little bit trolly) my friend goes aphrodite mid (so much push, so less dead, so much troll) and most of the time he easy holds his lane.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 30, 2014 6:55am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I agree with that statement because sometimes (a little bit trolly) my friend goes aphrodite mid (so much push, so less dead, so much troll) and most of the time he easy holds his lane.

Aphrodite mid is pretty viable. People think she's better solo though.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 30, 2014 8:35am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Aphrodite mid is pretty viable. People think she's better solo though.

I was playing chaac on at least 1 of those games

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shuru » May 30, 2014 11:24pm | Report
I love janus. he's fun, he's got a lot of utility, and so on.

That being said I'm tired of Janus. He's hard, bad people play him, And 0/10 janus is a staple on my team 90% of my games.

Shuru

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crystallis » May 31, 2014 10:16am | Report
Shavul wrote:

[...]
First, don't ***** at people about their picks. If they want mid Ymir, maybe it will work so shut up.

Second, do not rage against your comrades for no ****ing reason.

I know the feeling and agree.
Sometimes I'm *****ed at because I play Aphrodite as a support with my adc friend. Aphro may not be a tank, but she is a healer, and we do well most of the time.

Yesterday we got lots of rage because our lane was always ganked by the jungler and the middle Janus. Hard to lvl up when we have to retreat while the others are helping the golden solo Hercules. Our jungle wasn't even cleaning the jungle buffs.
We were the noob feeder duo lane, even if we did not die a lot.
"Premade sucks a lot on normal mode" Loki said. Ok, godlike-wannabe-PGM on our team (my friend and I are only lvl 20, matchmacking rules u_u' )and troll lanes on the other side, this game sucked as hell and ruined our mood.
Now I wish we could report peoples for "was a absolute jerk" reason.

Crystallis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 31, 2014 11:13am | Report
Crystallis wrote:
Now I wish we could report peoples for "was a absolute jerk" reason.

If you feel like you're being treated badly or unfairly by a player, you have every right to report. When you report, there's a text box for you to type the reason, if they're insulting you etc. Then say that in the text box. The chat logs are recorded so people can't say, "No I didn't, prove it !"

Or you could just mute them so you didn't have to listen to them babbling on about nothing, and just carry on playing with your friend. (:

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 31, 2014 11:38am | Report
Crystallis wrote:

(my friend and I are only lvl 20, matchmacking rules u_u' )

Well I have had lvl 30 in my team (and against me) while being lvl 20

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crystallis » May 31, 2014 4:13pm | Report
Thanks for your answers :)

If you feel like you're being treated badly or unfairly by a player, you have every right to report. When you report, there's a text box for you to type the reason, if they're insulting you etc. Then say that in the text box. The chat logs are recorded so people can't say, "No I didn't, prove it !"

Thank you, I'll do this if something similar happens again ( I hope it wont ). :)
Good to know the text box is recorded.

Or you could just mute them so you didn't have to listen to them babbling on about nothing, and just carry on playing with your friend. (:

It is a good idea as well, but hard to do.
Usually I'm hard on me and kind to the others, I can't understand why people are mean to each-other in a game ^^'

Crystallis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }