Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 11 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 26, 2013 5:00pm | Report
Aegis? Before when he releases ult pop it up.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 28, 2013 7:26am | Report
Aerodramatic wrote:

WHY DONT I UNDERSTAND POSEIDON AND OTHERS OWN WITH HIM???

All the ^This
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 2, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Why do people go back to base every minute when a support is around and their hp/mana is just fine ?

Keeping this short :

Me as Chang'e ,a Poseidon and a Mercuryin 3v3 .I was clearing the minions and kept Pos' hp over 3/4 all the time (it wasn't that difficult really ,he was gone most of the time), his mana was higher than 1/2 most of the times .But he kept going back to base every freaking minute .I mean it ,every minute .

We were 2v3 most of the times and our merc started to feed while I had to constantly back off , allowing the enemies to get more minion kills and ,in the end ,our tower .

I behaved decently and I didn't blame the guy for our loss ,but I still find this plain stupid .Fine ,you don't care for your stupid team mates ,but you should care about yourself since you are missing xp(thus level up) and more cash and possibly some kills .

The 2nd match was a Domination one ,me as Chang'e and two other guys manage to grab mid since the enemies backed off .As soon as mid was ours these two guys returned to base immediately .I had to retreat (damn tornadoes) and ofc one of those two guys bashed me for wasting "all his work at mid" .Sweet Jesus .

This is just a scenario I remember , but there were many others in which people go back to base for no reasons when there are guardians to defend or towers to attack despite me spamming VVVS(Stay here!) . Items are way less important than a guardian which can be held by an Ao Kuang or Anubis forever .

/rant over .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 3, 2013 2:26am | Report
We need a "Fountain" game mode, where the entire map is a fountain, because some people can't seem to comprehend "Arena" being the whole map. I was in a game where our WHOLE team was sitting in fountain for like 75% of the game. The only time they left, they'd only go out maybe 50 yards from the tower and then immediately made a sprint back for fountain as soon as the enemy got close. Pissed me off so much because I was trying to play and actually win, and all my team seemed able to do was stare at their shop menu.

Also, there's a really bad epidemic of "they killed our first tower, let's surrender now!" going on lately. People seem to surrender for ANYTHING now. Even if we're outright winning in everyway, I've had people just surrender mid match because they died and everyone else apparently followed along. Idiot epidemic.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 3, 2013 11:10am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

People seem to surrender for ANYTHING now.

ooh it used to be a lot worse ^^
we're down 25 gold
we need to surrender. (not kidding actually happend, but had to do a bit with BM)
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 4, 2013 5:29am | Report

ooh it used to be a lot worse ^^
we're down 25 gold
we need to surrender. (not kidding actually happend, but had to do a bit with BM)

Yep, I just got out of a match where our jungler was doing awful and our mid could only QQ about it all match. He muted me when I suggested that if one player makes/breaks a team, then he must suck too then. We were down by less than 1k gold and lanes were pretty much even, with no towers down and my lane pushed up the furthest. So, mid lane, being the noob he was, made a surrender vote and the rest of the ******s on my team following along. Seriously. Surrender vote because our jungler was down a few levels.

Let me add to that. The very next game I was in, THREE people on my team all left the match 15 minutes in. Seriously?

THIRD conquest loss in a row. Because the enemy team is ahead of us by a good bit, but we're holding fairly. Except for the fact that everyone on my team is absolutely insisting on wandering out of base to teamfight in jungle while the enemy takes down our phoenixes. We have no phoenixes left and people are STILL going into to jungle to teamfight a superior enemy. It's like people have no brains and just hold their W key until they run into an enemy. I repeatedly said over and over to play it out of fountain and wait on our phoenixes to come back and for our levels to catch up, but no one listened.

FOURTH conquest loss in a row. Our team wanted me to play tank, and I said I wasn't any good at conquest tank, but okay. Then our ADC switched to Ymir at the last second and got locked in. So, we went in with Ares, Ymir, Chronos, Isis, and Thor. Chronos complains literally 15 minutes straight about Hades being overpowered. Then surrender vote happens because everyone was in the negative. GG, another **** game.

Fifth loss in a row, simply outplayed. This is getting stupid. It doesn't even matter if I do well or go positive in a match, still losing every time in conquest. It seems like the enemy teams are always much more coordinated than mine.

In other news, four losses in a row on Norse Roulette MOTD now, literally every match I've played I've been the only person on my team to go positive k/d. With Tyr and Ymir every time. We never get a mage or ranged on our team either for some reason, only melees. And they're all terribad.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shuru » December 8, 2013 11:47am | Report
Had a lot of fun losing 9 straight arenas due to people not buying items, or playing tanks as if they were damage, or playing damage as if they were suicide bombers, was great.

play a single conquest game as thanatos, my friend gets fed in like 2 minutes to constant 2v1 dives pre level 5 against him (was jungling this game and he was 2v1ing), and I just kinda kept bullying the baddies in his lane.

how is it that everyone I'm paired with in arena doesn't know how to life, but everyone I'm vs in conquest is so bad they try to 1v1 thanatos when he's 4 levels above them :<

one good match plox.

Shuru

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 8, 2013 4:57pm | Report
Ok, I'm an athena player, mostly.

If I get a good ADC alongside me, my performance is brilliant. Chose a target, set up the kill, target killed. Push the wave to tower, fight them there. Poke the tank until he leaves.

BUT if I get a bad ADC in my team, I try to do the same. My comrade doesn't react, so I get stuck in a fight I don't want to be in and I die like a dumbass. My comrade dies soon after after trying hard, so I get all the blame with my "suicide bombing"

But that's my ****ing job. I risk it to be aggresive and poke. The damage that I take doesn't matter that much if their pusher is left in a worst condition.

I love being the tank if I get a cool team. I can save them, set up their kills, tank whatever is needed.

I hate playing the tank with a bad team. I feel like I'm doing stupid **** for nothing and just dying in vain.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 11, 2013 3:19pm | Report
Today I just hate assault .4 matches in a row with no healer, not even an Isis with her passive.
And of course no one but me bothered to buy Salvation.

I'm also sick of Arachne in assault, it's like this is the only option I can get in assault. I'm close to rank 3 with her 99% thanks to assault .Oh, when there is not Arachne there is Tyr and when is not Tyr it's Ao Ku...yeah, I'd wish! Arachne !

I know it won't make me get Chang'e or Nu Wa or any other of my favourite gods, but I really felt the need to complain.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 11, 2013 4:28pm | Report
Just want to Q_Q that the only reason I'm not 10/2 in league is because my ****ing Internet died on me.

That's all for now.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }