Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 42 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 3, 2015 11:44pm | Report
That moment when the meta changes or there's a patch and you have to rework every strategy for an entire class of gods, or have to rework all your guides QQ

Also that moment when you used to be really good with a god, haven't played them for a long time, and now are terrible with them since the meta and/or your playstyle have changed.

Life is hard bruh
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 4, 2015 1:25am | Report
Zilby wrote:

That moment when the meta changes or there's a patch and you have to rework every strategy for an entire class of gods, or have to rework all your guides QQ

Also that moment when you used to be really good with a god, haven't played them for a long time, and now are terrible with them since the meta and/or your playstyle have changed.

Life is hard bruh

I believe that is a big pain as you have a lot of them.

your skills are just rusty

that moment when you are typing long comments ans SF auto logs you out (and only sf haven't had it in dotafire yet even after being logged in on it for 1 hour doing nothing. while in sf it's 15 min max or something)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » August 4, 2015 8:08am | Report
I'd rather keep Boddha than jammy****a 3.0 tbh

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » August 4, 2015 7:25pm | Report
That moment when you lose a significant win % amount because you made the mistake of playing the game on the day of the patch.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » August 7, 2015 3:52pm | Report
Why does every new God that comes out do stuff other gods do but better! Kephri is like Geb 2.0 cause he has a shield for 15% of his health and a revive that completely removed someone from a bad place dead to a new place with 60% health. He gives 50% damage reduction. Removes protections and clears a wave... For 40 mana... Only 40 mana wave clear is ridiculous compared to other guardians. At least it's not as bad as release bellona who was undoubtedly as bad as release guan yu and they still haven't finished balancing her yet!

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » August 21, 2015 5:32pm | Report
Why do people do ranked without curse!!!! Like really communication is key in that mode

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » August 21, 2015 7:23pm | Report
Why do people downvote guides without saying anything.... I don't get it... I just don't.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » August 22, 2015 3:00am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Why do people do ranked without curse!!!! Like really communication is key in that mode

Because I rather hear music than a yelling russian/spanish/dutch/polish/nordic languange or in that matter bad english accent.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » August 22, 2015 4:01am | Report
Estidien wrote:

Why do people downvote guides without saying anything.... I don't get it... I just don't.

EXACTLY someone downvoted my AMC guide a long time ago, And now someon did it again, And didn't say anything, That happend in my Janus guide as well but it's because someone tried to harras me, I wish there was a rule that you have to write why are you down voting the guide, That would make things so much better.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 22, 2015 6:52am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

gotta agree on it.

Still seto has a good point but well if they don't speak/yell they will be typing in their language. so the best solution is to mute them in most cases (also seto the only languages I encountered were spanish and france)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }