Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 2 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NinjasWrath » August 30, 2013 1:30pm | Report
He got 2 qudras at start. *game on* AUTO BUY RUNNING TO OUR BASE (we are still buying items, when suddenly, A WILD HE BO APPEARS) HE USED BLINK TO ENTER OUR BASE, GETS A QUADRA, DIES, COMES BACK AND GETS ANOTHER QUADRA (WOULDA BEEN PENTA IF I'D LEAVE THE BASE)
IGN: NINJASWRATH.
Playing in Europe matches.

NinjasWrath

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 30, 2013 1:59pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

Does it say anywhere in the rules that you can't rage about older gods?

i take that as a yes.

before i begin i want to just say a few things. no i don't think this god is OP i just think he is incredibly annoying and i do think that they could change a few things to make him a bit less annoying but still fair to play as and against.

RAGE ON!

I F****** HATE THE GODD*** FISH BOY I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM. F*** HIS KIDDY POOL OF DEATH AND HIS GOD DAMM FISH. SERIOUSLY THAT ULT IS A RANGED LARGE AOE INSTA He Bo ULT AND AN ADDED STUN.

Poseidon IS SUCH AN ANNOYING GOD BECAUSE OF HIS KIT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY THIS GOD WAS MADE TO BE A TROLL, A LONG RANGE POKE KNOCK BACK WITH A VERY LARGE HIT BOX, INCREDIBLE MOVEMENT SPEED WITH HIS PASSIVE MAKING HIM INCREDIBLY HARD TO HIT, AN EXTRA SUPER SPEED BUFF AND A BASIC ATTACK BUFF WHICH IN 3 HITS FILLS HIS PASSIVE.

SERIOUSLY TRY BUILDING AA POSEIDON IN HOARDER OR A GAME MODE LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT'S THE LOLZIEST THING TO DO.

AND HIS 3, HIS 3, HIS F****** 3... i hate his 3 so very much. SERIOUSLY HIS 3 IS A VORTEX THAT IS BASICLY AN INCRIDIBLE SLOW THAT SUX YOU IN AND DOES INCREDIBLE DAMAGE. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY HAD TO MAKE IT WORSE WITH THE Gem of Isolation AKA THE GEM OF F*** YOUR EXISTENCE AND GENRAL LIFE.

SERIOUSLY THIS^^ IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF HATE I FEEL FOR POSEIDON. MY HATE FOR THIS SPESIFIC GOD IS COMPAREBLE TO A SUPER NOVA.

heh heh that's better.

don't get me wrong i don't HATE poseidon players, i couldn't hate you for playing a god that is in a game even though i hate that god.

i just hate the god.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » August 30, 2013 3:17pm | Report
NinjasWrath wrote:

He got 2 qudras at start. *game on* AUTO BUY RUNNING TO OUR BASE (we are still buying items, when suddenly, A WILD HE BO APPEARS) HE USED BLINK TO ENTER OUR BASE, GETS A QUADRA, DIES, COMES BACK AND GETS ANOTHER QUADRA (WOULDA BEEN PENTA IF I'D LEAVE THE BASE)

That made no sense what so ever. qq

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » August 31, 2013 12:08pm | Report
This QQ is based on my timezone, so keep that in mind.

In the morning, do I miss a memo? I can swear I was left out on the details when everyone is told to not communicate well with each other and forget everything you learned about coordinating with your team. At first I thought it was rotten luck to play in the morning for the first time, but I wanted to try again at the same time the day after. Nope, still consecutive match defeats!

Its like, every day in the morning (and maybe early afternoon), everyone with player level 15+ forgets to coordinate with teams and rush blindly into enemy team in arena. 1v5 almost all the time, everyone dying everywhere. At the end of the morning, I walk out with 4-6 consecutive defeats in arena. Even if your team looks well synchronized during god selection (eg. Ares, Hades, Poseidon all in team), nobody utilizes their ults to work with each other to maximize kill potential and decide to wing it on their own.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » September 5, 2013 5:48pm | Report
My rant on Chronos:

His CC is crazy and his damage output is over-the-top at worst, he's insanely fast so don't even think about running. Oh, you actually managed to bring his health down? No worries, he'll just pop his ult and go right back to full health. That wasn't enough? It's good, all his skills are now no longer on CD.
Gosh, I hope they nerf him soon.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 5, 2013 5:51pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

My rant on Chronos:

His CC is crazy and his damage output is over-the-top at worst, he's insanely fast so don't even think about running. Oh, you actually managed to bring his health down? No worries, he'll just pop his ult and go right back to full health. That wasn't enough? It's good, all his skills are now no longer on CD.
Gosh, I hope they nerf him soon.

That's my reaction. I ****ING HATE THAT GUY. He is just way annoying. Jumping all over the map, if you manage to hit him, then you should get some kind of reward.

I don't think he is OP, just a god with an annoying kit. Annoying as ****.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Grimfyre » September 8, 2013 4:53pm | Report
PEOPLE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEARN HOW TO TEAM WITH SOMEONE PLAYING ZHONG KUI!!! Stop cleaning out all the minions before he can even get demons from them...

Grimfyre

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by A_Nobody » September 10, 2013 8:52am | Report
Freya, hate her. Don't hate the people that play her, I just hate the god herself. Trying to pursue her? BANISHED! Trying to retreat? BANISHED! Trying to fight her? DAT PULSE SLOW! And my favorite, think you have her trapped? LOL I CAN FLY AND RAIN DEATH FROM ABOVE!

I never have any fun when the enemy has even a half decent Freya on their team. If they at least got rid of the slow on the pulse, I'd be very happy.

A_Nobody

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 10, 2013 2:10pm | Report
A_Nobody wrote:

Freya, hate her. Don't hate the people that play her, I just hate the god herself. Trying to pursue her? BANISHED! Trying to retreat? BANISHED! Trying to fight her? DAT PULSE SLOW! And my favorite, think you have her trapped? LOL I CAN FLY AND RAIN DEATH FROM ABOVE!

I never have any fun when the enemy has even a half decent Freya on their team. If they at least got rid of the slow on the pulse, I'd be very happy.

She is kind of ok now IMO (still strong as **** though), but at least she doesn't do both magical and physical damage now. That was some broken **** lol (kind of wish I had played her more while she was that OP) xD
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by A_Nobody » September 10, 2013 3:13pm | Report

She is kind of ok now IMO (still strong as **** though), but at least she doesn't do both magical and physical damage now. That was some broken **** lol (kind of wish I had played her more while she was that OP) xD

Good lord, yeah glad I wasn't playing at that time. I'd hate her even more than I already do.

A_Nobody

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }