Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 5 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » September 29, 2013 7:42am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Bleh bleh bleh I'm dracula bleh bleh

xD, i see what you did there :P
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 29, 2013 8:18am | Report
Please... get back on track... More QQing!

To start you guys off again:

Play -> Conquest.

I call jungle. Two other people call solo and support, so I'm not worrying.

Suddenly, the other two people go Kali and Arachne (this is post-nerf), lock in, and call mid. BOTH of them.

I immediately realized that it was hopeless to argue, so I told the support to play a god that can solo as well as be tanky (aphro or sobek). I personally chose Thor, because we were a bit damage-heavy.

Enemy team:

Apollo
Artemis
Neith
Cupid
Anhur

Then both our solo and our support DC'd 5 minutes in.

Can you guess how it turned out?

Nope. My mother got mad at me and unplugged the modem, which at that time was mercy for me as well as her. I have no idea how that match ended.

Both midders also fed like crazy ("Olympian Tower has slain ____", 30 seconds left before the game even started), not to mention QQing at everything they saw... no, seriously. One guy was QQ'ing at the impassable jungle terrain.

I think that 0% Goodwill was worth a DC from that hell.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 29, 2013 8:29am | Report
Here's a QQ for ya'll. They're going to murder Hel, I know it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 29, 2013 9:13am | Report

Here's a QQ for ya'll. They're going to murder Hel, I know it.

tormented did you ever consider you may like new hel better then old hel?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 29, 2013 9:17am | Report
I know I'm being pessimistic. It's also true that I like the fact that her skill floor is so high, since I'm very near the ceiling :P, although it admittedly shouldn't be so.

It's just, I really do enjoy her current kit - that's why I've been able to play her so often without getting bored. Plus it's going to be a pain in the *** to rework my guide. xD

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » September 29, 2013 11:33am | Report

I know I'm being pessimistic. It's also true that I like the fact that her skill floor is so high, since I'm very near the ceiling :P, although it admittedly shouldn't be so.

It's just, I really do enjoy her current kit - that's why I've been able to play her so often without getting bored. Plus it's going to be a pain in the *** to rework my guide. xD

You'd have probably like her better last year when she wasn't in a broken, unfixable state like she is now.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 29, 2013 11:42am | Report
Oh, believe me, I've done my research into Hel's past, present, and future!

Honestly, I like her how she is; the only skill that is severely affected by her shared cooldowns is Hinder / Cleanse, but Hinder is a lackluster skill to begin with, so situations that force you to choose between Hinder and Cleanse are few and far between, if they even exist. In addition, the shared cooldowns prevent her from instantly casting Decay, Repulse, and Restoration, so the base values of her skills are higher than what they would be without them.

Mostly, I'm just so accustomed to, and comfortable with, her current kit that I don't want to see it changed.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 29, 2013 11:43am | Report
And really, with CDR being at 40% now, she's honestly not broken.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » September 29, 2013 12:56pm | Report
The issue is she just feels clunky in her current state, the same way Guan Yu was during the time he was still a magic bruiser. He was still viable, but his usage declined significantly compared to other tanks simply due to how clunky his rotations felt afterwards up until the rework.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 29, 2013 1:12pm | Report
I disagree. She is perhaps the most fluid god in the game; not only do her skills have short cooldowns, but the fact that she has six of them and the ability to rotate between stances every few seconds means that she will almost always have something ready to cast, which contrasts with the typical "cast three spells and an ultimate and wait" kit.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }