Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 8 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 3, 2013 9:21am | Report
I really hate people that thinks he is the best player, and the problem is with the others. I, at least, admit my mistakes. Different from the Neith I saw today.

I took a long break from SMITE. Played too much League recently, and it was a good thing to do. I got more knownledge about MOBAs in there, and so I decided to play some SMITE. I decided to pick Anubis, my favorite god, on middle lane. Everything looked perfect at the start, until some bad things happened.

Neith started with 3. Yes, Backflip. I ignored, and so headed with Thanatos to the blue buff. It was a trap! Arachne and Aphrodite, the butt-buddies-premades-of-****-that-I-hate-when-I'm-solo-queueing, managed to take half of my health. After running, and doing succesfully the mid harpies with my allies, I went to mid, and faced down Poseidon.

And so first blood... And the enemy team did it. Our Sobek died to Arachne+ Aphrodite. The right lane started to feed Arachne. Good stuff it wasn't an Arachne jungle, or else I would be worried. Until the carnage started.

Who said Arachne falls of as the game progresses is ''lying''. Why? If the Arachne is fed, she won't fall off. Or if she is always WITH THE ***** OUT OF Aphrodite. WITH THE SPEED BUFF. I ****ING BOUGHT COMBAT BLINK TO ESCAPE OF HER, AND SOMEHOW SHE STALKED ME AND KILLED ME.

Then Neith said:
''wow spider is fed''
''who fed the spider/''
''wow anubis u suck''

While I was 8/7, struggling to survive from the 20/3 Arachne+Aphro*****, she was 4/9. Sobek was always sacrificing himself to save Neith, which is understandable, but Neith kept suiciding while saying our team sucks.

I think I may take a longer break of Smite. At least on League, although people are SOMETIMES more toxic in there, Smite community is making me rage more. They're starting to get full of kids, that do not admit their mistakes.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 3, 2013 11:19am | Report
I played a game with a Kha'zix on my team yesterday, I was jungle Diana, and when he saw the enemy team had duo top he said "Duo top, gg" Since I had never ever seen duo top work out before, and had absolutely raped a Galio/Lucian duo the day before on my own with very little help from my jungler after i got my ultimate, i said "IKR, isn't it great :D" And he starts raging at me saying "F U NOOB" and "WHY DONT YOU TOP THEN!" I told him to calm down and play safe and he would be fine. He calmed down. But he didnt play safe. I watched him when i was clearing camps, he did such stupid **** like jumping and spiking minions waves to clear, which meant he ate a ton of harass from teemo and vi. And of course he blamed me, because i wasn't babysitting top non stop (since mid lane was also having issues), and made fun of my mistakes like saying "jungler so pro" when i got cut off in the river by 3 members of the enemy team ( from every direction e.e). Of course i muted him and by the end of the game not only had he toxiced his way into the report lists of most of my team, as well as some of the enemy team, he had also fed by trying to engage in 1v4s at least 3 times.
We lost, of course, and I gave the enemy Ashe her props, never seen an Ashe carry that hard before, and reported the Kha.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » November 6, 2013 10:06am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I think I may take a longer break of Smite. At least on League, although people are SOMETIMES more toxic in there, Smite community is making me rage more. They're starting to get full of kids, that do not admit their mistakes.

That's where your problem is. You insist on playing in matches that metagamers play in, and that's where most of these whiners tend to be. Why not try domination or 3v3 joust instead? I've noticed significantly less meta **** going on in those games compared to arena and conquest. Less whiners overall.

My QQ is less on one specific player, and more of a general pet peeve. Why in the hell do I always wind up in matches with premade teams when I queue solo? Worst still, why do I wind up in matches with ****py premade teams when I queue at all? 4+ matches in joust today and I either side with a poorly-coordinated premade team or our entire time is solo, but enemy team is completely premade.

Is my ELO tormenting me?
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 7, 2013 6:45am | Report
inb4 Ah Muzen Cab!
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 7, 2013 9:31pm | Report
AMC isn't that bad actually. Especially if they build him AD Carry instead of AD Caster.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 10, 2013 9:01am | Report
I have to , I just have to : Insane damage from basic attacks + over time damage + infection from something like minions + slow + cripple + tons of damage from basic attacks + chronos speed + healing + insane damage from basic attacks + low ultimate cooldown .Not as overpowered as merc but still ...
Now this is just too much , can't wait to buy him .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 11, 2013 5:43am | Report
Lol, if you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem eh?

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 12, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Just got done playing an assault match as Loki. Was only my second time ever playing him, and I was doing pretty good. In fact, my entire team was doing great. Then massive lag hit everyone (our team and the other team). Nobody could do anything right. We were all warping around, had skill delays, etc. I couldn't do anything and ended up picking up more deaths until we finally surrendered. To say that I was unhappy would be an understatement.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 14, 2013 1:40am | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

Exactly , why rage against AMC players when I can be one of them .

I was in a Domination match when the lag occurred , we already had all towers so we won the match just by staying still . My skills were delayed by 30 seconds or even more , chat OR what others players saw I was doing was also delayed by 30 or something seconds .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 14, 2013 9:17am | Report
Wooooooooow. I had to do something similar in an Arena match once. We were down ~100 points and I, being Agni, just camped in front of my teams portal. The enemy team kept trying to be aggressive, and we just punished them.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }