Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The QQ Thread of Gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The QQ Thread of Gods! 552 posts - page 31 of 56
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » September 30, 2014 4:48pm | Report
Some people are so stupid in this game, I'm amazed that they know how to turn on their computers and launch the game correctly.

I try to be a calm person, but after 6 straight losses in a row from people being stupid, feeding, and/or using no common sense, I really just have the urge to tell all of them to please uninstall and quit the game. Granted, had maybe one guy on each team that knew what they were doing, but a good majority of those teams were just full of idiots.

UPDATE: 7 in a row because of a piece of **** dc'ing for nearly the entire match, and coming back and getting killed right when we were about to win.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » October 1, 2014 4:36am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

UPDATE: 7 in a row because of a piece of **** dc'ing for nearly the entire match, and coming back and getting killed right when we were about to win.

That sounds like me. I'm lagging the **** out lately.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sylvanus » October 3, 2014 8:44am | Report
I was raging about old arachne but new arachne I LOVE HER.SO bloody OP.

Sylvanus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » October 25, 2014 12:02pm | Report
LEAGUE ELO AND TP ****ING NEEDS TO BE MORE INDIVIDUAL BASED

IF I GO 10-5, AM TOP PLAYER DAMAGE, AND TOP GOLD, I SHOULDNT LOSE ANY ****ING TP JUST BECAUSE MY TEAMMATES FED LIKE NUNS IN A SOUP KITCHEN.

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 25, 2014 3:25pm | Report
I'm sorry, I have to rage hard right now.

No names, but seriously, to the Sobek I just had on my team in Arena:

Are you seriously ****ing stupid? One ****ing kill off from winning the match, I'm Isis, in the middle of my wing gust. All I had to do was hit the Loki one more time to kill him and win the match. What does this genius do? ****ing launch him away from me, allowing him to get away and letting them get kills and us losing the match.

Are you ****ing serious? You are an idiot. Thanks for screwing the rest of us over.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 25, 2014 4:26pm | Report
Sobek is easily the one god with the most own-team trolling potential.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » October 25, 2014 4:35pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Sobek is easily the one god with the most own-team trolling potential.

Ahem.. Ymir walls. lel.

Today.. I saw a Ne zha ulting towards an almost dead Poseidon. YMIR WALL OUTTA NOWHERE. His own teammate. Denied.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » October 28, 2014 11:50am | Report
Just had to write this.. I really wanted to rage in-game, not because of players because all of us did bad, especially me, but because of those damn servers. Imagine : You are Eset at level 2, clearing the wave. You use your Wing Gust to clear the wave and next moment you see - you are below 1/4 hp.. i barely made to tower.
Previous episode - As a Vulcan im getting ganked. I had my Backfire ready to escape, i press my 1, the targeter appears, but when i try to use ability nothing happens... next moment im dead.. At first i though it was my comp and re-instaled smite. But no, it still happens..

Add to it that i got stomped as guan solo.. Haven't played guan after the warrior nerf, so decided to try it.. I got up against Vulcan.. He cleared the wave with his backfire and canon, and when i used my taulu assault to clear the wave he just threw his magma bomb.. no waveclear for me.. i just sat undertower. At that moment i understood all people who complain about disbalance and so much CC...

Summing up - gonna get away from smite for a few days.

Didn't think that writing this here would have actually helped me but i sorta feel relieved or something like that lol

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 28, 2014 1:04pm | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Just had to write this.. I really wanted to rage in-game, not because of players because all of us did bad, especially me, but because of those damn servers. Imagine : You are Eset at level 2, clearing the wave. You use your Wing Gust to clear the wave and next moment you see - you are below 1/4 hp.. i barely made to tower.
Previous episode - As a Vulcan im getting ganked. I had my Backfire ready to escape, i press my 1, the targeter appears, but when i try to use ability nothing happens... next moment im dead.. At first i though it was my comp and re-instaled smite. But no, it still happens..

Add to it that i got stomped as guan solo.. Haven't played guan after the warrior nerf, so decided to try it.. I got up against Vulcan.. He cleared the wave with his backfire and canon, and when i used my taulu assault to clear the wave he just threw his magma bomb.. no waveclear for me.. i just sat undertower. At that moment i understood all people who complain about disbalance and so much CC...

Summing up - gonna get away from smite for a few days.

Didn't think that writing this here would have actually helped me but i sorta feel relieved or something like that lol

Try playing through the different servers seeing which will give you the best results. Alternatively it could be your internet.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » November 6, 2014 6:34am | Report
Devampi wrote:

which one is the second one. if you are referring to the let's ***** about smite thread, then let's make something clear.

this thread is used for matches.

the let's ***** about smite thread is used for qqing on gods or other game stuff (matchmaking). I see a clear difference in them

can't seem to find it, but there was a really old qq thread from ages ago (long before this one, like a year +)

might have been deleted since there was this one and it only had like 4 pages or sth like that

Sup, I'm Nighthawk. Have any questions? Feel free to PM me :)

Friendly Pony

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }