Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hall Of Stats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hall Of Stats 175 posts - page 18 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 26, 2019 12:49am | Report
Almost as much as your game, Gulf. I died too much in the beginning, was having fits from Serq. Middle of the build, decided to go tankier just to survive, and still did a lot of dmg, even without Trans and with two 0-power items.

Yeah, forgot, Bastet can be super high damage in Arena too. Just gets dangerous sometimes.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » February 26, 2019 7:02pm | Report
Just wanted to share this match where I played Aphrodite support. I had 60k damage mitigated, almost 30k healing and 32 assists. By far my best Aphro match and one of my best support matches ever.

Let’s not mention the fact that the enemy team doesn’t know that Pestilence doesn’t stack and move on.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 2, 2020 6:26pm | Report
Sup boys and girls?

Literally juat got back into Smite again after a 2 year break. I probably did a game here and there, but I think I'm back for a while now at least.

Unfortunately did my first 10 ish ranked games after a bit over half a bottle of whisky and a 6pack. So I am currently enjoying the magic that is 800MMR matchmaking.

I think I have found my way out though!
The most important part is that I'm actually having fun though, just need to practice some 1v1 because I basically challenging every person that talks **** to 1v1 me. Still no takers though from ingame.

Had this hilarious interaction with a salty ****ter who pretends to be someone else's smurf Twitter link.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 2, 2020 11:42pm | Report
gotta love MMR decay, Also yes enough ****ty people in the community. Jungle is also a great role to run ahead on in low MMR games

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 3, 2020 12:25am | Report
Basically have to play support or jungle to carry. And on a lot of junglers it often just goes to **** endgame basically a coin flip.
Went like 14-2-X Ao, ended up losing to heim and 14-10-X then thana 16-4-X witch ended up with a big fat L because of Ara and 16-12-X haha
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }