Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hall Of Stats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hall Of Stats 175 posts - page 17 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » August 11, 2018 10:03am | Report
  • Reinforced Shoes was a good choice, though I'd swap them out for Shoes of Focus late game or even Relic Dagger + Witchblade or Winged Blade.
  • You should always get your base protections online first (e.g. Sovereignty) unless your ADC can outclear the enemy ADC because of how Gauntlet of Thebes stacks.
  • I usually go Void Stone third, but seeing how the enemy team only had one magical god and 3 self-healers, I would have picked up Pestilence instead; that would have put a serious dent into Artemis' healing since she went double life-steal, same with Thanatos.
  • I prefer Spirit Robe over Mantle of Discord on tanks because the former has a shorter cooldown timer (15 seconds vs 90), so its passive is up more often. Mantle is good for squishy characters who aren't on the front lines to help protect them from being burst down by the enemy.
  • For the last item, I would have gone with either Hide of the Nemean Lion or Emperor's Armor depending on how the objective push was going and whether or not the Art was focusing me.
  • Relics are situational, but Magic Shell and Heavenly Wings are good starters depending on whether or not my ADC has an escape. I saved Bran in a conquest game last night because I had the later and he was able to get out of range of the enemy duo before they were able to kill him. Shell is a good second relic, as is Shield of Thorns. Which one you buy depends upon how the match is going and how focused the other team is on you: if they're fighting you every time you show up, grab thorns; otherwise grab shell for objective push and team fights.

At the end of the day, your team won and it looks like you were a big part of that. The only real issue I see with your build is the relative lack of CDR. You should shoot for 30, if not 40, whenever possible because your team counts on your CC abilities in team fights.

Every match is different, but I hope the above helps you out in the future, Wayne. Nice job on that match though. :)

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » January 14, 2019 10:09am | Report
Soooo Nu Wa's damage output is kind of ridiculous

Match Stats

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 14, 2019 11:10am | Report
Holy hell. Nice damage, DV-8.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 21, 2019 6:35am | Report
Just wanna share this match . The numbers are just okay, but the match was extremely good. I never felt so good in a game like this one. Just to have an idea, ins less then 20min Cupid was 14/2 and me 5/1 ( Artio and Hachiman were level 9 while me and Cupid were level 16). I've never played with a duo so good with Cupid like this guy (although he uses crits on cupid, ew...).

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » February 21, 2019 11:34am | Report
I had a Skadi game the other day where I outdamaged everybody but lost because of idiot teammates who kept diving for kills. The enemy Anubis never really showed up and my The Morrigan kept dcing and reconnecting. Still, I'm happy with my performance.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 25, 2019 9:46am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

I had a Skadi game the other day where I outdamaged everybody.

Wow 46k? I've never done that amount of damage in a arena match

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 25, 2019 9:50am | Report
Cerberus solo carrying the game. I got really mad with that Bellona 'cause she left the wave/totem to me just to steal my blue buff, so I DO TRIED EVERYTHING to kill her starting with the build "try-hard". I ended top damage with a surrender after this triple kill of my friend using me as bait.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 25, 2019 11:23am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

You should play Zeus, or maybe should have played Discordia from S5 XD
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 25, 2019 11:56am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

You should play Zeus, or maybe should have played Discordia from S5 XD

Meh, the problem is that I don't play arena at all/when I play i have to get a tank due insta lockers

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » February 25, 2019 12:45pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I usually don't, but the enemy team kept putting themselves in range of my abilities...

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }