Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE JUNGLERS!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITE JUNGLERS! 31 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 13, 2013 12:11pm | Report
I'm glad somebody understands.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 13, 2013 1:03pm | Report
Jungler has the widest god pool variety. More than half of the cast is viable in the jungle, and even in ranked everything from Mercury to Athena to Bastet is played.

Others have done a good job listing the ones who work, so I'll just say that you're best off playing around and seeing who fits your playstyle the best. It's really impossible to list the strengths and weaknesses and counters and playstyles of every god in the jungle, so just find someone you like. You can get a lot better answers about jungler play if you narrow your question down a little.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 13, 2013 1:08pm | Report
Phil725 wrote:

It's really impossible to list the strengths and weaknesses and counters and playstyles of every god in the jungle.

For now.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 13, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

If you dare to mention Athena, then mention Ymir, Anubis and He Bo.

Totally forgot about Ymir.
But I don't really like Anubis for jungling, he is REALLY slow and immobile.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 13, 2013 1:12pm | Report
Junglmir is so much fun to gank with.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 13, 2013 1:17pm | Report
Pfft, I mastered Anubis Jung and Athena Jung. Now all I need to do is polymir Jung.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 13, 2013 1:28pm | Report

i have been playing mercery today (ALL DAY) and it went like this:
First game: 3-5-5 i cleared jungle really fine, i went Potion, Mask, and hog, we had alot of trouble in Teamfights and lost the game, bad start at a new hero but i got back on the horse, and queued for a game with me brother, as Mercury once again. this game was totally different from the other one, cleared jungle with EASE, ganked left alot early game (SUCCESFULLY) i was getting a quite OK score 5-1-4 and was keeping my score in that direction, went for a early Heartseeker, because i felt for a FED game. got a few more succesful ganks before laning phase was over, and went for a fatalis and a titans, i was now DEADLY STRONG! carried my team trough a long and painfull game, and ended with a 21-8-10 score. im very satisfied with the hero overall, AND THEM GANKS! <3

CHEERS GUYS, Thanks alot for mentioning him! i think i will practice alot of Fenrir and Mercury, so that im viable for some different combo's and bans!

-CMB

Fatalis is just so good on Mercury it's obnoxious really, my normal build is something like this: Warrior Tabi/ Heartseeker --> Malice (haven't done the math on how much better Rage is before you get Deathbringer) --> Hastened Fatalis --> Bloodforge/ Deathbringer --> Titan's Bane/ Golden Bow
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 13, 2013 2:39pm | Report

Fatalis is just so good on Mercury it's obnoxious really, my normal build is something like this: Warrior Tabi/ Heartseeker --> Malice (haven't done the math on how much better Rage is before you get Deathbringer) --> Hastened Fatalis --> Bloodforge/ Deathbringer --> Titan's Bane/ Golden Bow

Rage has a higher DPS than Malice, but Malice has a higher DPS if you get Deathbringer. If you're EXTREMELY fat, you can just buy Rage, then get Deathbringer, then sell the Rage for Malice. But only if you're over 9000/0/something.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 13, 2013 2:42pm | Report
My favorite build on Merc is Ninja Tabi (I prefer some form of CDR), Golden Bow ( Made You Look OP), Fatalis, Malice, Deathbringer, and Executioner, Qin's Blades, or Bloodforge. I'm not a personal fan of how Heartseeker can become instantly useless with a death or two, but swapping it for the early Golden Bow can work very well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 13, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Very similar to the build I use, but they nerfed Golden Bow so much on Merc so I hardly ever get it.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }