Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE JUNGLERS!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITE JUNGLERS! 31 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 13, 2013 9:11am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Fenrir is in a very good spot right now in ranked. Why?

Because in ranked, the solo always gets Hand of the Gods and Teleport to Towers. That means they don't have a slot to buy Purification Beads; aka they are helpless against your ultimate.

Same goes for the enemy support.

They do? :0

I know that Hand of the Gods is almost always gotten, but I get Eye of Providence if I don't think I need it. I don't think I've ever gotten the TP active. At all.

Creeping Curse is usually my second active, unless I lack an escape, then it's Combat Blink or Sprint, or if they have a Fenrir or Ares, then I get Purification Beads.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 13, 2013 9:25am | Report
If you want to get freelo learn to play Arachne she is the most OP jungler in solo queue right now, then it's Mercury and Fenrir. For magical it's He Bo and then Freya.

Arachne:
She is so strong due to her ability to just destroy anyone 1v1, so a team that lacks communication is pretty much doomed from the start (as long as you know what you are doing). Your job is to invade the enemy jungler and kill him/her, over and over again. And every time you got your ult you should gank a lane. After her recent buff yo the spiders the best way to play her is maxing the eggs first, then the drain life.

Mercury:
Mercury is a hyper carry just as Artemis, he has been nerfed slightly lately. So he isn't super strong anymore in solo queue (he demands a bit more communication than Fenrir and Arachne). His ult is a great way to splitpush, gank ppl who are at your tower and for teamfights. He needs a target out of position or a support that can do some pealing for him in teamfights, most of your damage is basic attacks. Build kind of varies but I suggest going made you look first then maximum velocity, and build an early Malice or Rage and get Warrior Tabi early the passive works great with them and Heartseeker is good as well.

Fenrir:
He is just a wrecking machine with his Brutalize he is kind of like Arachne just that he is better at ganking than doing 1v1s. Every time you got your ult find a target without beads and kill him.

He Bo:
Insane damage, hard to play and squishy.

Freya:
Learn to hit the Banish and you can set up tons of kills and you got tons of damage. Try to get fed (KS as much as you can) and win the game.

When it comes to gods like Loki and Ne Zha they are more focused on getting picks, Ne Zha is great at it in the early mid game and Loki is slightly better at it in the end game (where it kind of makes the biggest impact). But Ne Zha kind of works as a hyper carry (just as Mercury) as well in the late game, if you can manage to get into the fight. Loki is just get a kill on the carry, leave come back in to clean up kills if the rest of the teamfight went well.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Catchmebiitch » December 13, 2013 11:21am | Report
i have been playing mercery today (ALL DAY) and it went like this:
First game: 3-5-5 i cleared jungle really fine, i went Potion, Mask, and hog, we had alot of trouble in Teamfights and lost the game, bad start at a new hero but i got back on the horse, and queued for a game with me brother, as Mercury once again. this game was totally different from the other one, cleared jungle with EASE, ganked left alot early game (SUCCESFULLY) i was getting a quite OK score 5-1-4 and was keeping my score in that direction, went for a early Heartseeker, because i felt for a FED game. got a few more succesful ganks before laning phase was over, and went for a fatalis and a titans, i was now DEADLY STRONG! carried my team trough a long and painfull game, and ended with a 21-8-10 score. im very satisfied with the hero overall, AND THEM GANKS! <3

CHEERS GUYS, Thanks alot for mentioning him! i think i will practice alot of Fenrir and Mercury, so that im viable for some different combo's and bans!

-CMB

Catchmebiitch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Catchmebiitch » December 13, 2013 11:24am | Report
And btw, DONT STOP COMMENTING. More viable gods = more practice and try outs = MORE FUN!

KEEP THE COMMENT COMING! :)

Catchmebiitch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 13, 2013 11:28am | Report
List of viable junglers, in no specific order(in my opinion):
Arachne
Athena
Bakasura
Bastet
Fenrir
Freya
Hercules
Hun Batz
Kali
Loki
Mercury
Ne Zha
Nu Wa
Sun Wukong
Thanatos
Thor
Tyr
Xbalanque
Zeus

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that I think are most suited.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 13, 2013 11:30am | Report
I'm trying sobek jungle, you better be ready . :D

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 13, 2013 11:30am | Report
Firraria wrote:

List of viable junglers, in no specific order(in my opinion):
Arachne
Athena
Bakasura
Bastet
Fenrir
Freya
Hercules
Hun Batz
Kali
Loki
Mercury
Ne Zha
Nu Wa
Sun Wukong
Thanatos
Thor
Tyr
Xbalanque
Zeus

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that I think are most suited.

If you dare to mention Athena, then mention Ymir, Anubis and He Bo.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 13, 2013 11:31am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

I'm trying sobek jungle, you better be ready . :D

Prepare your anus...

I doubt that Sobek can jungle. His AAs are too weak, and you'll run out of mana pretty quickly. but it's worth the try, I guess.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 13, 2013 11:36am | Report
I always win sobek mid, I'm pretty sure I'll get good results from jungle. :o

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fastestcorpse » December 13, 2013 11:52am | Report
Don't click that

Fastestcorpse

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }