Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE JUNGLERS!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITE JUNGLERS! 31 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Catchmebiitch » December 13, 2013 5:27am | Report
Hello everyone, i got a bit of a problem here.
First off im TOTALLY in love with the Smite jungle, and the mechanics in it, jungling is just awesome. Well, my problem is: I really dont know wich junglers are viable in Ranked, normals, competitive etc. Everyone has a different opinion, and different thoughts about gods ( especially in the jungle!!) therefor im asking you, to tell me your favorite jungler, Why the god is your favorite, what does he provide to the team, can he be used to all team setups and so on

THANKS ALOT
-CMB

Catchmebiitch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 13, 2013 5:30am | Report
Well. The only thing I know is. In ranked. Thor, Merc and Loki are mostly picked. Merc frequently being banned.

I'll just let the others explain how the best junglers are the best at what they do.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 13, 2013 6:22am | Report
I usually see Fenrir, Mercury, Thanatos, Thor, Loki, Ne Zha, Anubis, Bakasura, Bastet, He Bo, Freya, Hercules, Hun Batz, new Kali, Sun Wukong, Tyr.

In ranked, I've seen Fenrir, Mercury, Thanatos, Thor, Bakasura, Bastet, Freya. Oddly enough, I never see Ne Zha in ranked.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 13, 2013 6:43am | Report
With the new update on Kali, she is showing up quite a lot. I must also mention Thanatos, Mercury, Fenrir, Thor, Bastet and Bakasura. Specially the 4 first ones mentioned.

My favorite one is Fenrir. The ganks of Fenrir are deadly, and with the common ''surrender at 10 pls'' meta, early-mid game gods are usually a good pick on solo queue( That does not apply to Mercury. Because he is a *****). I didn't have the opportunity to play the new Kali yet. But I also enjoy playing Bakasura( shreding 'n' vomiting people) and Anubis.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 13, 2013 7:30am | Report
The jungling triumvirate is Thor, Ne Zha, and Fenrir, having kicked Loki out. But there are a lot of applicants into the triumvirate: Freya, He Bo, Odin, Mercury, Kali, Arachne, Hun Batz, Bakasura, and maybe even Tyr. Loki got kicked out because people realized that he can't give kills to other people, and that getting him fed is useless - he'll still die just as fast when he tries to kill someone in a teamfight.

My pesonal favorite to PLAY is Bastet. My favorite to PLAY WITH is one like Odin, Hun Batz, and Tyr - not kill machines, meant more to feed the kill to the lane they're ganking, with it a plus to get the kill.

But really, almost all gods can jungle - I've seen a jungling Ares go positive! Not like that's gonna happen again anytime soon, but...

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Catchmebiitch » December 13, 2013 7:42am | Report
Thanks alot for the answers, i will try a @Mercery instead of Fenrir for a change, CHEERS!!!

Catchmebiitch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 13, 2013 7:55am | Report
Fenrir is in a very good spot right now in ranked. Why?

Because in ranked, the solo always gets Hand of the Gods and Teleport to Towers. That means they don't have a slot to buy Purification Beads; aka they are helpless against your ultimate.

Same goes for the enemy support.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 13, 2013 7:57am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Fenrir is in a very good spot right now in ranked. Why?

Because in ranked, the solo always gets Hand of the Gods and Teleport to Towers. That means they don't have a slot to buy Purification Beads; aka they are helpless against your ultimate.

Same goes for the enemy support.

As Fenrir, if you plan to gank the Duo Lane, you'll prioritize the carry, of course, not the support.

But yeah, Fenrir is in a good spot. You should consider to get him! Mercury is... the hyper carry of the game.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 13, 2013 7:59am | Report
Well, there's also Bastet if you don't want to be a greedy KS. Just 1 then 2 or 3 someone and let your passive bring them down enough for your teammates to finish them off.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 13, 2013 8:30am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Well, there's also Bastet if you don't want to be a greedy KS. Just 1 then 2 or 3 someone and let your passive bring them down enough for your teammates to finish them off.

I just realized that you write short stories in your sig.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }