Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nu Wa Discussion Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nu Wa Discussion Thread 65 posts - page 3 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlmostEmpty » December 5, 2013 12:55pm | Report
I feel she's strong if you ignore her. But sit on her and she isn't going to be able to do much. Slows and stuns rock her also. Fist of the God (if you fancy that flavor) when she mists, then follow up with slows and cc.

She'll be an excellent addition to pub stompers since they cannot grasp that sort of team functionality to shut her down and are only bothered by k/d ratios.

(I do enjoy her very much)

AlmostEmpty

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 5, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Random fact: Nu Wa counters arachne. Her stealth drops drain life as soon as it activates, and she's completely able to just cast her 3 and go back in stealth.

max CDR nu wa is absolutely stupid because even though you know the area she's in, it's just too damn hard to kill her. Oh well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 5, 2013 4:27pm | Report
Just love the infinite Golden Bow with Telkhines Ring on full cdr (played one game) :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 5, 2013 4:45pm | Report

Just love the infinite Golden Bow with Telkhines Ring on full cdr (played one game) :P

I don't get it; why would that work?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 5, 2013 4:52pm | Report
max CDR turns a 12 second cooldown on Flame strike into a 7.2 second cooldown, and the passive effect lasts 10 seconds.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 5, 2013 5:06pm | Report
I think a good change would be to completely remove her basic attack bonuses. Nu Wa is already a confused mess and she needs some synergy with her kit.

Alternatively, if HiRez goes for basic attacks, they should do something about the fact that Nu Wa's basics aren't very powerful. Maybe change her passives slightly:

The fire crystal would grant the burn effect on each basic attack (or +50 damage + 20% of magical power), dealing more damage at close range (like the actual fire burst).

And the wood crystal should be changed to increase basic damage.

Metal should be changed to have a more useful effect.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 5, 2013 5:33pm | Report
I think she can be pretty strong when ppl get a hang of playing her, at least give her a few days :P

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 5, 2013 5:47pm | Report

I think she can be pretty strong when ppl get a hang of playing her, at least give her a few days :P

Yes. I can already tell we're heading for a situation where someone with extreme utility gets buffed because she seems underpowered at first. I hope HiRez waits until people figure out what build/role she needs before they start buffing her.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 5, 2013 5:57pm | Report
How to build Nu Wa: Rush CDR and spam your stealth. You don't need other items. You won't die.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 5, 2013 6:12pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

How to build Nu Wa: Rush CDR and spam your stealth. You don't need other items. You won't die.

LoL!

I don't get how ppl can get soooo outplayed by it (like, it's like smurfing...), guessing ppl will get better at it. Played vs a Tyr that missed like 10 Fearless on me in one game. I almost whispered him "For gods sake man, learn to anticipate jukes". It's not that hard to understand where someone is going to go from how the fog moves.

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }