Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Available Items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Available Items 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vin2install » November 13, 2015 12:43pm | Report
Are certain items only available at certain levels? I read the guides and see people recommending Trancendance or the Bows but when i play the character they are not available for purchase. For example playing Cupid. Sometimes i play cupid against an opponent's cupid and see they have bought those items that are not available to me.

vin2install

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 13, 2015 12:55pm | Report
Hi Vin,

It may be that you've got auto-buy on...if you're using the option to use common builds, I think it chooses for you. So, first try turning that off in the options.

There are a couple of other things...the Assault mode, specifically, does not allow certain permanent stacking items like Transcendence, but pretty much all of the bows are allowed. And of course, items are sometimes only magical or only physical...all of the items you're talking about sound like they should work, but you wouldn't be able to build Shoes of Focus on Cupid, for example, as he's a physical god.

Does that help?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 13, 2015 1:04pm | Report
Every item costs money. If you don't wait a bit on gold and spent it all buying tier 1s, potions or wards, you won't have enough money to buy the items you need to achieve your goal of winning. Some items are REALLY expensive, like Deathbringer, costing ~3150 gold ! So prepare to start "waiting on gold" for you to actually be able to buy a Tier 3 item, like Transcendence !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vin2install » November 13, 2015 1:13pm | Report
No i have plenty of gold. I just dont see transcendance or the bows to build and buy in any tier. It is missing, however when i play the opponent they are able to build and buy those items with the same god.

Thats why i am wondering if it is because of my level since i am only on 26 so far.

vin2install

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vin2install » November 13, 2015 1:15pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Hi Vin,

It may be that you've got auto-buy on...if you're using the option to use common builds, I think it chooses for you. So, first try turning that off in the options.

There are a couple of other things...the Assault mode, specifically, does not allow certain permanent stacking items like Transcendence, but pretty much all of the bows are allowed. And of course, items are sometimes only magical or only physical...all of the items you're talking about sound like they should work, but you wouldn't be able to build Shoes of Focus on Cupid, for example, as he's a physical god.

Does that help?

My auto buy is off. I usually play conquest, the reason for me asking is that my opponent with the same god i see at the end of the game has built and purchased those missing items. I dont even see morning star to purchase.

vin2install

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 13, 2015 1:18pm | Report
You can buy any item at any level as long as you have cash and an open item slot. You can't buy a physical damage item if you deal magic damage and vice versa, but any bow item should be available to Cupid. Can you see the item in your shop and still aren't able to purchase it? Or are you unable to find it in your shop at all?

I'd go into jungle practice and see if you can find and buy it. The easiest way to find most of the bows (eg: Odysseus' Bow, Ichaival) is by going to the attack speed section (they don't have physical power outside of their passive so you won't find them in that section). If you're looking for Golden Bow look in the crit section.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 13, 2015 1:45pm | Report
Otherwise, just use the typing space and start typing in the name, and it'll single that item out.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 13, 2015 2:32pm | Report
You should be able to use them they probably don't show up as you are using the recommended tab you should go to all items, the typing space or learn which items have the same build path so you can find the items

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vin2install » November 13, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

You can buy any item at any level as long as you have cash and an open item slot. You can't buy a physical damage item if you deal magic damage and vice versa, but any bow item should be available to Cupid. Can you see the item in your shop and still aren't able to purchase it? Or are you unable to find it in your shop at all?

I'd go into jungle practice and see if you can find and buy it. The easiest way to find most of the bows (eg: Odysseus' Bow, Ichaival) is by going to the attack speed section (they don't have physical power outside of their passive so you won't find them in that section). If you're looking for Golden Bow look in the crit section.

I am unable to find the item listed in the shop at all. I see golden bow but i dont see odysseus bow or transcendence.

vin2install

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 13, 2015 2:44pm | Report
You need to leave the Recommended tab. If you open the shop, exactly on the top of the tab there's gonna be 3 tabs. Click the SECOND tab so you can see all items in the game
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }