Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 15 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 4:11pm | Report
B-

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » June 4, 2015 4:14pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

#1 Agni can dash while you try to speed yourself up and he will still be out of range

So I can force him out of lane? Great.

ICEN wrote:

#2 Agni can camp under tower just like anyone can

And therefore I will win the lane.

ICEN wrote:

#3 Placing a portal behind Agni assumes you got in his range without being CC'd yourself from his superior range

Which isn't that hard to do. His range is not nearly as superior, not to mention, like I said, when I speed up it's going to be near impossible to hit me.
ICEN wrote:

#4 Placing portal behind him assumes he will run into it every single time and not learn his lesson

He'll learn his lesson, but it won't matter because then I am ahead and I will stomp all over him.

The range is not nearly that much of a difference, Icen. Especially against someone like a Janus or a Chronos.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 4:17pm | Report
@dacoqrs, look at Greenevers' post. Will the robot assert himself? XD
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 4:23pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

So I can force him out of lane? Great.

^ Um, no he is still under his tower and will just bomb the wave to clear it

And therefore I will win the lane.

^ Um, no, camping under the tower means he will just clear while under the tower derp

Which isn't that hard to do. His range is not nearly as superior, not to mention, like I said, when I speed up it's going to be near impossible to hit me.

^ Yes it is nearly as superior, want me to screen shot the extra range? If you speed up its still going to be easy to hit you, the AOE on 3 bombs is easy to land, the AOE can fit like 8 Janus's inside of it, its far from hard to land on a moving Janus

He'll learn his lesson, but it won't matter because then I am ahead and I will stomp all over him.

^ Even if you got one kill that doesn't mean you will stomp the rest of the game and win lane. You can't take the tower off of one early kill, you will need a longer respawn.

The range is not nearly that much of a difference, Icen. Especially against someone like a Janus or a Chronos.

Camping under tower is what Agni does best, meteors will clear out the wave before they get to tower, and even if it drops his burst by doing so he will just wait for his meteors to come back.

Just face it, when they made Agni they actually created "Perfection"

Only Agni can be perfection

I am willing to beat anyones Janus, Chronos and hel

If beating someone doesn't prove anything then you guys defeated your own argument LOL!!!

Pros beat pros therefor you guys defeated yourself because your basing tier list on gods that pros use to beat other people and in order for those gods to be proven good they have to be played and able to beat people, but because they beat people by your guys standards that does not even prove anything because like you guys said

"Beating someone proves nothing"

therefor all of you guys defeated your own argument.

That is funny as hell now that I think of it :)

Ty

So if beating people does not prove anything than say goodbye to what I said and say goodbye the SPL

What exactly proves the god is better than? Its kit?

If thats the case all I did was prove Agni's kit is superior if played to perfection.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 4:28pm | Report
Then...so did you? Not sure if you understand logic, ICEN.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 4:31pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Then...so did you? Not sure if you understand logic, ICEN.
Not sure if you do either

You guys said "beating you" proves nothing

First off you wouldn't beat me, I would rofl stomp you with Agni in joust.

Second, you defeat your own argument by saying beating me proves nothing.

In that case the SPL means nothing and neither do pros because beating people means nothing.

Ooooppps!!!

Looks like you defeated your own argument.

Now how do we know what god is better?

Explain how without you can prove this without those gods beating other gods.

If you go back on your word saying "beating you proves nothing" than you lied.

If you say its based on Kit

Then I obviously proved Agni's is superior

Bring yourselfs to my Agni, he is out for blood today

Muhahaah lollol rofl.

But seriously.....

You defeated your own argument, lolol.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 4:33pm | Report
Are you in the SPL? Beating you means nothing. Lassiz beating Kiki or TheBoosh beating MLC means something.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 4:33pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Are you in the SPL? Beating you means nothing. Lassiz beating Kiki or TheBoosh beating MLC means something.
So you agree that people playing gods and beating people means something?

Yes or no

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 4:34pm | Report
No. Pros playing gods and beating pros means something.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 4, 2015 4:35pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

So you agree that people playing gods and beating people means something?

Yes or no

Fem's point is :

Beating you or you beating someone will just give you pleasure, to say that you outplayed someone.

In the SPL, it means money, renown and fun. Something you can't understand, for sure.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }