Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 2.0

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 2.0 107 posts - page 7 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » May 31, 2019 4:07pm | Report
I'd go A at least with Art because she can get an easy lead if played right. Sure she can be bullied/shut down early, but that's what your support and proper positioning are for; besides, that can be said of any hunter who plays poorly.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 24, 2019 7:02am | Report
Even after the nerfs Achilles didn't drop the S tier in both Jg and Solo lane?

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » June 24, 2019 8:10am | Report
Uh the Achilles nerfs didn’t mean that much for his jungle, for solo it was slightly impactful but nothing major. Plus Hi Rez are buffing him again next patch lol

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 24, 2019 9:57am | Report
Thank you myst and kriega for bringing up this thread. I was going to come here tomorrow to ask people if they think something should change, positions up positions down, etc.

So people, what do you think? Anyone has gone up? Gone down?

EDIT: Also considering using Kriga's ADC tierlist instead of mine, cuz after playing more and more ADC, I do agree with him and his positionings
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » June 24, 2019 11:17am | Report
I have to say that my opinion about Eset changed. I played some matches with her and she's stronger than I thought.

Also, I have some disagreements with Kriega's ADC list. I can list them if needed.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 24, 2019 11:23am | Report

Also considering using Kriga's ADC tierlist instead of mine, cuz after playing more and more ADC, I do agree with him and his positionings

I've already said and repeat, there's no way Cupid and Neith be in a lower tier than Chiron, so, no, thank you but I prefer yours.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 25, 2019 12:17pm | Report
Pleaaaaase discuss your opinions people! Do list your disagreements @Vini, and where do you suggest the placements to be @Myst?

Remember this is a thread with the idea to create a community tierlist, it's our view of the game, not a single person's
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 25, 2019 12:34pm | Report
I haven't played enough Conquest to give any more feedback than what I already have.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 25, 2019 1:02pm | Report
I'm so ****ing lazy today, I had some bad matches and I'm not good right now.

Maybe later I tell more details about my opinion. But I'm ok with the actual tier list.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » June 27, 2019 7:14am | Report
I'm going to base my opinions on Kriega's ADC tierlist, since it's more acurrate than the one listed on the main thread.

S: Freya, Chronos, Jing Wei, Hachiman.
A+: Xbalanque (Just because of the ult nerf, otherwise would still be S), Ah Muzen Cab, Ullr, Cernunnos, Rama, Sol.
A: Hou Yi, Olorun (for now, but I think he'll be placed higher soon), Izanami, Medusa, Chernobog, Anhur.
B+: Cupid, Neith, Chiron, Skadi, Apollo, Artemis.

S: Gods that fit in any comp and/or are super safe. In the end game will become hypercarries that are almost impossible to shut down.
A+: Somewhat safe gods with good damage output, but not as good as the ones on S.
A: Gods that get the job done, but have weaknesses.
B+ Gods that have either a terrible late game (all of the ability based hunters) or a terrible early game (Artemis and Apollo). I think Neith, Chiron and Skadi are better mid laners and are better built without AS items (So they should go Heartseeker/Titan's instead of Exe/Qin's). Artemis is a powerhorse lategame, but her early phases are so trash and she can get camped so easily that's almost not worth to play her when gods like Jing Wei and Chronos exist.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }