Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 2.0

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 2.0 107 posts - page 3 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » May 23, 2019 2:47pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

"Isis should be in B tier, because her only strength is in objective securing and the meta doens't favor this at the moment." - And early game pressure. Looks like someone hasn't noticed any Isis.

I honestly think there are mages that do what she does, but better, like Raijin (except for the silence part, but he has taunt/fear on his ult).

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 23, 2019 2:56pm | Report
Vini_sds wrote:

Since Solo is the only role I feel 100% comfortable with, I made a tier list.

Gods in B tier are gods that I'm not very familiar with when it comes to playing with/against, but I have seen some pros playing and doing well with them.

Wheres Chronos and Morrigan in the solo lane tier list?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » May 23, 2019 4:27pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Wheres Chronos and Morrigan in the solo lane tier list?

Are these gods viable in solo? I never saw Chronos in solo and the only time I saw The Morrigan solo was on a SPL game where she was picked as part of a strategy to counter King Arthur with a double Da Ji ult.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 23, 2019 4:33pm | Report
Ok, Loki is a hit or miss God in solo but that's only if you don't know how to play Solo with him. There's no way in hell Loki is that bad in solo.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 23, 2019 5:48pm | Report
Vini_sds wrote:

Are these gods viable in solo? I never saw Chronos in solo and the only time I saw The Morrigan solo was on a SPL game where she was picked as part of a strategy to counter King Arthur with a double Da Ji ult.

Yes? Have you never seen mages in solo? Baron solo? etc... I saw Chronos Solo like twice or 3 times last season in Pro League, and I saw NotHaddix and SoloOrTroll play it in ranked. I think Fineokay has a Chronos Solo video from last season as well.

Morrigan Solo i've seen quite a bit in casuals/ranked this season and last season.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 23, 2019 5:48pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

Ok, Loki is a hit or miss God in solo but that's only if you don't know how to play Solo with him. There's no way in hell Loki is that bad in solo.

He really is, since his nerf. Any other assassins is better than him, and his early game is atrocious.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » May 23, 2019 6:35pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Yes? Have you never seen mages in solo? Baron solo? etc... I saw Chronos Solo like twice or 3 times last season in Pro League, and I saw NotHaddix and SoloOrTroll play it in ranked. I think Fineokay has a Chronos Solo video from last season as well.

Morrigan Solo i've seen quite a bit in casuals/ranked this season and last season.

Yes, but all viable mages in solo have some sort of healing or lifesteal into their kits.

Aphrodite, Hel and Chang'e are healers, while Hades, Zhong Kui and Baron Samedi have lifesteal (Baron has a combat healing, actually).

I don't think Chronos has a reliable sustain (his 1 from Accelerate and his ult?) and The Morrigan doesn't have anything unless she transforms into a healer.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » May 23, 2019 6:40pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

The reason I put Loki in D tier is that he plays very diffrently from all other solo laners. Since he's useless in teamfights and can't frontline, he can only do two things:
1. Split push;
2. Gank squishies if fed.

He only exists to make the life of the other 9 players miserable.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 23, 2019 6:47pm | Report
Vini_sds wrote:

I don't think Chronos has a reliable sustain (his 1 from Accelerate and his ult?) and The Morrigan doesn't have anything unless she transforms into a healer.

I don't play The Morrigan in solo, so don't ask me.

Regarding Chronos, his Accelerate on section I gives "Heal 1.5% Max Health Per Second" for 7 seconds so thats a total of 10.5% of your max health, plus you need to consider you have health chalice and Warrior's Blessing for sustain. That is reliable sustain, especially when you have CDR in your build so you can spam it. And mana buff lets you spam Section I rather than just having to rely on Section II all the time to save mana.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » May 23, 2019 7:29pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Regarding Chronos, his Accelerate on section I gives "Heal 1.5% Max Health Per Second" for 7 seconds so thats a total of 10.5% of your max health, plus you need to consider you have health chalice and Warrior's Blessing for sustain. That is reliable sustain, especially when you have CDR in your build so you can spam it. And mana buff lets you spam Section I rather than just having to rely on Section II all the time to save mana.

Fair points. In which tier would you put him?

Also, I checked your solo builds for him. Can he be built tanky an still be useful to the team? What should he do when played in solo? I imagine he can't be a frontliner (even with some defenses), and he doesn't have a lot of CC like Hades and Baron Samedi do to be pesky during teamfights. What does the offer to his team when played in solo?

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }