Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Question about Loki build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Question about Loki build 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 31, 2014 10:48am | Report
Hey Smitefire.Just have a few questions about Loki build.I usually get Bumba's Mask , Potion of Physical Might and tier 1 Hand of the Gods . I think usual starting items for junglers.
After this i buy item by situation.

1st item -- Ninja Tabi
2nd item -- Asi
3nd -- Qin's Sais or Transcendence
4nd -- Depends on what i have bought as 2nd one(If sais than Tran.)
5th -- Malice
6th -- Deathbringer

I've read that Malice isn't needed.It's needed on gods like Artemis . So maybe it is better to replace it with Fatalis for movement speed and attack speed (I've read Subzero's comment in my last topic about Heartseeker and Transcendence that movement speed is essential for loki for his 1st skill.Yes I agree to that but i usually get Blink for ganks,and if i buy Fatalis then the problem with movement speed is resolved)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 31, 2014 11:06am | Report
I'm not a Loki master. In fact I've never played him. But I do know a couple of things about him. There is only one goal when you Loki - Burst. You want to maximize your burst damage as much as you can.

I think this build is quite good for Loki:

Warrior Tabi
Jotunn's Wrath
Hydra's Lament
focused voidblade
Qin's Sais
Deathbringer

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 31, 2014 11:10am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I'm not a Loki master. In fact I've never played him. But I do know a couple of things about him. There is only one goal when you Loki - Burst. You want to maximize your burst damage as much as you can.

Warrior Tabi
Jotunn's Wrath
Hydra's Lament
focused voidblade
Qin's Sais
Deathbringer

Thanks for answer.I'll try this build out but maybe change one item to sais(it helps me alot)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 31, 2014 11:11am | Report
I'd think Malice is a very good pickup for Loki. The shred is insane, and the synergy between it and Deathbringer is the best synergy between items in the game. I'd also forego Voidblade. The 25 penetration isn't enough to do his job well enough, in my opinion, and I'd prefer Titan's Bane. It's a situational thing, however.

Jordenito has a generally decent build, with Jotunn's and Voidblade being your situationals. Sais, Deathbringer, and Hydra's are 100% necessary, and Warrior Tabi is usually better than Ninja's.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 31, 2014 11:17am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'd think Malice is a very good pickup for Loki. The shred is insane, and the synergy between it and Deathbringer is the best synergy between items in the game. I'd also forego Voidblade. The 25 penetration isn't enough to do his job well enough, in my opinion, and I'd prefer Titan's Bane. It's a situational thing, however.

Jordenito has a generally decent build, with Jotunn's and Voidblade being your situationals. Sais, Deathbringer, and Hydra's are 100% necessary, and Warrior Tabi is usually better than Ninja's.

Thanks Raven for answer.I will try out some builds to find out best ones for some situations.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 31, 2014 12:48pm | Report
I depends on how you play him really. You can build for basic attacks, but he is super squishy so CC will kill you :P

When I play Loki I'm all about getting a kill with Assassinate-->aimed strike on carries then Vanish to maybe be able to get away :P

My build for that is Warrior Tabi--> Jotunn's Wrath-->focused voidblade--> Titan's Bane--> Hydra's Lament--> Deathbringer the order differs from game to game though :P
Been thinking of maybe trying out Transcendence instead of either focused voidblade, Titan's Bane or Deathbringer.

I usually do not like Heartseeker on Loki because the risk of getting killed when you try to get a pick on the enemy carry with Assassinate-->aimed strike is just to high for me to be able to recommend it unless you are a ****ing monster when it comes to playing Loki.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » February 1, 2014 2:02pm | Report
WHen jungling, i start with bumbas into heartseeker, followed up by warrior tabi. Depending on my mood today, i then build jotunns, hydras or titans. Then i go into malice into deathbringer. As my last item i usually go either jotunns hydras or titans depending on what i dont have yet and what i need. Usually works very well and bursts down in a matter of seconds endgame.
Btw i have no idea of bb coding ^^.
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 5, 2014 5:46pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Warrior Tabi
Jotunn's Wrath
Hydra's Lament
focused voidblade
Qin's Sais
Deathbringer

I sometimes use a Frostbound Hammer as Loki just to allow myself to catch up with my targets even easier. That is only really necessary though when I'm up against a Chronos or another high mobility character.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }