Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Off meta arena builds for artemis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Off meta arena builds for artemis 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 10, 2020 9:28am | Report
ok, so i figured i would come here for a bit of input. I have been running an off meta artemis build for arena which has been working for me pretty well. I have been running Transcendence Ninja Tabi Frostbound Hammer The Executioner(i figure that Serrated Edge or Atalanta's Bow would replace this spot after the patch) Runeforged Hammer Qin's Sais(looking at going Heartseeker or atalanta's here after the patch)

I know dev's is a good pickup for her early usually, but it can be pretty difficult to get stacked in arena, even when buying before boots.

my off meta concept for high heath team comps is
Warrior Tabi Frostbound Hammer The Crusher The Executioner(same as other build at this spot serrated(would go ninja tabi if this) or atalanta's after patch) Runeforged Hammer Qin's Sais

I figure there will be a lot of detraction from this route/concepts but the trans build has been working for me pretty well so far and i was thinking qin's wasn't really optimal in the build i have but could work a bit better with more pen.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 10, 2020 9:57am | Report
Attacker’s Blessing, tier 1 lifesteal.

Ninja Tabi > Bloodforge > The Executioner > Qin’s Sais > Odysseus’ Bow / Titan’s Bane / Asi.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 10, 2020 11:58am | Report
My off meta build

Warrior Tabi > sell for runeforged late
bloodforge (more for passive than LS)
Rage
Executioner
Deathbringer
Poisoned star

Not for Artemis but other hunters
Trans
Warrior Tabi > heartseeker
Crusher
Executioner
Qins sais
Asi/beatstick

Hybrid:
Trans
Ninja Tabi
Jotunn's
Crusher
Qins
Executioner

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 10, 2020 11:59am | Report
I would ditch the frostbound. Still need to do some testing with atalanta

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 10, 2020 12:15pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

I would ditch the frostbound. Still need to do some testing with atalanta

with it being arena i know it sacrifices something else for putting it there but it really helps for being aggressive but still being able to get away since it slows them and gives a bit more health to take damage. It is only a handful(5-7) matches but have not really had a bad match with this concept as of yet. With all of the cc in her kit and the additional sustain and damage from runeforged later i have a longer lasting presence and still have pretty nice pop on my damage numbers.

I feel like with this concept i have been able to still be aggressive and not die nearly as much and still get kills where when i build more traditionally and my team is getting blown up i am getting my kills but i am feeling like i have to press because my team is getting blown up too much and nobody is answering. It's one of those situations where i end up getting plenty of kills, but have almost as many or as many deaths. Since i switched to this concept that has improved a lot.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 10, 2020 12:18pm | Report
If you're trying to escape, I think frostbound is the wrong choice. You want to be facing away and running away from the enemy, not facing them and shooting arrows to slow them.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 10, 2020 12:19pm | Report
I can somewhat understand the appeal of frostbound,but it does have a lower effect on hunters than it does on other gods. To me, that's just ineffecient and not worth it to me

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » July 10, 2020 1:05pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

I can somewhat understand the appeal of frostbound,but it does have a lower effect on hunters than it does on other gods. To me, that's just ineffecient and not worth it to me

I understand, and i am kind of using it to allow me to be more aggressive without outright dying when my group needs offense and no one is stepping up(which happens a lot lately). I am hitting them with that and also hit them with the volley, have trap ready and can usually get away. If in no danger they have a harder time escaping too. I am probably going to try out the sledge on her for this concept as well when the patch hits.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }