Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ichaival on Bellona(arena only...for now)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ichaival on Bellona(arena only...for now) 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 14, 2019 1:32pm | Report
looking at what you suggested in your post and just going with Ichaival as the main focus of the build rather than just hybrid it would be something like Ninja Tabi Hide of the Urchin (this is just an example based on your input and assuming a team this would work against) Void Shield Pestilence Ichaival Stone Cutting Sword at 6 if [[witchblade was not a good option and I could still sell boots at some point after getting the extra ms, wherever I got it from if that particular build had any. if I had a lot of AA's in my group and they did then the Midgard/shogun's combo would be replace void and pestilence and it would be like your example at the end. If they had more ability based could still do shogun's and focus a defense item on possible counter to that. or Midgard if it is reversed and do the same thing rather than go shogun's in that situation.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 14, 2019 2:23pm | Report
silentshell wrote:

Please be gentle.

LOL

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 14, 2019 3:07pm | Report
Ah sorry I was confused. Saw you mention Ninja, but then your build started Hastened.

It always feels confusing when people present a build as it would look end game. I feel it's best to keep listing items in order of purchase. If you've got 7 items in the list, you assume (and maybe the creator notes) that the 7th item replaces one of the first items.

Seeing Rod of Tahuti, Chronos' Pendant, Mantle of Discord, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Soul Reaver (recent final build of mine with Discordia) makes it look screwy...

...when in fact it was Mage's Blessing, Chronos' Pendant (T1 first, finish Shoes, then finish Chronos), Shoes of the Magi, Chronos' Pendant, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Soul Reaver, sell Blessing and get Rod of Tahuti, sell Shoes and get Mantle of Discord.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 14, 2019 3:10pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Ah sorry I was confused. Saw you mention Ninja, but then your build started Hastened.

It always feels confusing when people present a build as it would look end game. I feel it's best to keep listing items in order of purchase. If you've got 7 items in the list, you assume (and maybe the creator notes) that the 7th item replaces one of the first items.

Seeing Rod of Tahuti, Chronos' Pendant, Mantle of Discord, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Soul Reaver (recent final build of mine with Discordia) makes it look screwy...

...when in fact it was Mage's Blessing, Chronos' Pendant (T1 first, finish Shoes, then finish Chronos), Shoes of the Magi, Chronos' Pendant, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Soul Reaver, sell Blessing and get Rod of Tahuti, sell Shoes and get Mantle of Discord.

Gotcha

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }