Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Site Improvement Thread - Post Any / All Suggestions Here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Site Improvement Thread - Post Any / All Suggestions Here! 77 posts - page 8 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 29, 2020 4:43pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Add the system smiteguru has where you can see some top Masters+ common conquest builds for that god, somewhere on the god page where it lists the builds.

Then what's the point of this being a site about guides if everyone would just be looking at a auto-generated build?

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 29, 2020 5:42pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

Then what's the point of this being a site about guides if everyone would just be looking at a auto-generated build?

Mobafire has it though? Kind of. It's more win rate related but still.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 30, 2020 1:15am | Report
Atm this will kinda be kinda wonky after a big patch as smite servers are being wonky. Smiteguru can only update the matches at a certain interval once a day or couple of days (good example of this is that from my matches yesterday only 1 of the 3/4 is in my history atm. The others probably updating in 6 hours).

On top of that LoL has tons of sites/tools that can import/show the highest win rate or pick rate builds straight in the game. The game even has a market of tools that can identify games helping you with picks & bans. Even learning on the way to include personal performance picks. So to keep up with all the others basic things like it are needed. Also why mobafire sees so many more updates.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 10, 2020 10:47am | Report
As an FYI, guides now have a notes section in the Skill Sequence tab. This can be helpful for quick reference to why you choose a specific priority for skill leveling, especially for unique leveling situations, such as point-skipping with Scylla.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 13, 2020 10:09am | Report
FYI, a check box in the guide editor has now been added. If you're writing a guide and would appreciate feedback / constructive criticism for improvement, check this box. It looks like this:

For people reading the guide, this happy comment face will pop up next to the "discussion" tab, indicating your request. It looks like this:

Note that even if you don't check the box, you may still receive comments. Checking it just means you're specifically requesting feedback, which means reviewers may take more time to go into detail about their feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » June 13, 2020 6:47pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:
FYI, a check box in the guide editor has now been added.
Nice job on the implementation! I like it.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 15, 2021 9:33am | Report
So with the build/purchase reorder function added, the majority of site improvement requests we've asked for have been completed. There's been an overall look improvement (though semi-minor), added synergies tab, the new build/purchase order adjustment, mobile-friendly support, notifications fixed (though not sent to e-mails), notes section added to the skill leveling, search bar improvements, voting clarity (see up and down votes), etc.

I'm currently trying to push for a better, more obvious build tab, but other than that, are there other ideas you currently have? If so, please post them here.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }