Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 19 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 10:26am | Report
to be fair pentar said it would be between ICEN and sub. the ICEN part he was right about.

dacoqrs you can also be such a pessimist.

ICEN, i put 100% of this turning into sad on you.

understand that i posted this in off topic SPESIFICLY so people wouldn't go HURDER BUTTZ DIS IS A SMOTEZ FRORUM... bravo
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 18, 2014 10:32am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

The fact that anyone thought this thread wouldn't turn into this is sad.

Have to kind of agree.

While it's really not that big of a deal, and looking at ICEN's responses, it probably wouldn't have made a difference, the title probably should have just been a "discussion" thread rather than a "comparison" thread.

It's really not surprising this thread turned out this way, especially when you've constantly got people on both sides calling the other game "****".
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » October 18, 2014 10:46am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

The fact that anyone thought this thread wouldn't turn into this is sad.

Agreed completely. To think that this would work out was extremely naive.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 18, 2014 11:13am | Report
I sense we have four groups here:
1. the people commenting on this ends up in fight etc. (people who don't add anything to this)

2. ICEN and the defenders of smite (Mostly ICEN who is to ignorant to group 3 and 4)

3. The neutrals (giving points why they like smite and why they like another)

4. I can't get a good name for this one. (the group ICEN calls the LoL love bears)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 11:20am | Report
All4Games wrote:

to be fair pentar said it would be between ICEN and sub. the ICEN part he was right about.

understand that i posted this in off topic SPESIFICLY so people wouldn't go HURDER BUTTZ DIS IS A SMOTEZ FRORUM... bravo
Dude... this thread was troll from the start, this thread was made literally when everyone started arguing over league Vs Smite...

Its not ironic that this thread was made right when everyone started arguing over league vs Smite

this thread was all about arguing the moment it was made.

Also, I find it very funny when you keep saying I am lying when I literally keep pointing out the facts.

- Its not a lie that half of you don't play, half of you even ADMIT YOU DON'T PLAY there for its not a lie, that makes you a liar.

- Its not a lie that if your not playing your opinion on balanced doesn't really matter that much because you don't actually know whats balanced or not unless your playing

- Its not a lie that the people who don't play Smite think their opinion on balanced is correct which is why they argue about balance as if they should be right when they don't even play

- Its not a lie when I told you I see none of these people that don't play on Smite

- Its not a lie when we can never not even once get a 5 Vs 5 Smite Fire Match in game because majority of you do not play

- Its not a lie when I say people called Odin a scrub
- Its not a lie when I say people called Zeus a scrub back in the day
- Its not a lie when I say people called Vamana low pick before people started to play him

Please point out the lies because all I see are not lies

Your are actually lying by saying I am lying ironic...

This thread was all about trolling from the start, I remember it being created right when everyone was arguing on another thread about Smite Vs League, so it was a bright idea to make a new thread so we can continue the same argument?

Also, the difference is, you and others keep talking **** on the balance of Smite yet you are saying nothing to make your point.

You did not mention literally anything about balance, none of you mentioned anything about what Gods are or are not balanced.

YET You are complaining about balance.

You keep ignoring balance yet you are the one and others are literally complaining of SMite's balance, so when I ask you about the balance you ignore it as if you don't know wtf you are actually talking about???

So what is it, if you can't think of nothing that makes Gods unbalanced than I assume you are all lying and can't think of anything, because I asked you guys a million times.

You said "Smite is Unbalanced"
I said "What Gods are unbalnced"

Nobody who is saying Smite is unbalanced has came up with anything

Funny how that works.

I'll **** ride this until the thread dies

Because you guys are not slicking your way out of this one

If your going to call Smite's balance **** then you better explain it, especially you that do not play because I think half of you have no clue what you are talking about which is why you are so afraid to list the Gods that are OP OR UP.

Notice how nobody listed the Gods for fear that they look stupid (Which they will look since they don't play the game)

THe difference is, I was not talking **** on Leagues balance, I was talking **** on other things in League, however YOU GUYS are LITERALLY talking **** ON smite's Balance.

SO EXPLAIN

Or you can hide and make another post saying "ICEN IS CALLING US LAIRS WITH NO PROOF AGAIN!!!"

I just gave you all the lies, so go prove my lies as actual lies since you say I keep lying.

Were you not the one saying SMite is unbalanced "Yes or NO" ?

Exactly you said Yes now explain

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 11:40am | Report
Here is mah final words. So don't act like I am complaining for no reason.

A lot of the people who do not currently play Smite, keep saying "Smite is Unbalanced"

When asked "How is Smite unbalanced" or when asked "Name the Gods that are OP or UP"

Not only can they not answer it, but they then say I am calling them Liars, ect.....

Umm... your the ones complaining Smite is unbalanced so don't cry when I ask you "WHY".

I won't bring this topic back up again, if none of you who say Smite is unbalanced don't want to answer it that is on you, I will just know you can't answer it then apparently.

If you can answer it then do so, if you can't then don't.

Just don't sit here and act like you have no clue what I am talking about.

Bye Bye, also if you do not want me to reply back then quit replying with things like "Lies"
or "ICEN said I am a liar" or "Go to a very old *** thread about balnace"

No, if your on this thread crying about Smites balance I expect you to explain it when asked.

Other wise you just prove you can't defend your own subject you are hating on.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 12:24pm | Report
A: go do your god damm research because i have not been hating on smite, i been consistant with pointing out flaws but i have also been pointing out what smite gets right.

B:i do think smite is unbalenced, from the moment i left it was, i followed multiple patches and i did not see them improve on what i thought was imbalenced.

i have not commented on smites balence untill YOU asked me directly to do so. the reasons for that is that i stopped caring, i stopped following the patches and i didn't think with older getting knowledge that i should still comment on the balence and so i haven't untill i am asked directly.

your essays been nothing but substitutes for saying smite is god and other moba is pessant. you have not said one bad thing about smite or one good thing about a different moba.

now who would sound more credible to a blind folded person who knows nothing about the subject:"eh im enjoying something more because in my opinion this started to do things for the worse but it still has it's charm and its doesn't do all wrong."

or

:"essayessayessayThis is the perfect thingessayessayessayEverything else sucks and people who like everything else sucksconspericytheoryconspirecytheoryYou guys actually really like this and are just lyingessayessayessayThere is nothing wrong with it because I say soessayessayessayessayessayessay"

AND C:i haven't been complaining, you on the other hand have been doing nothing but complaining about everything and everyone.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 18, 2014 12:42pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Even in off topic, this is still a smite based website.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 12:45pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Even in off topic, this is still a smite based website.

again, that means nothing in off topic, even if it does your argument is "well this is a smite website so you can't critisize it or talk about other moba's"... how is that a good argument when it would directly lead to censorship?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 18, 2014 12:48pm | Report
Dacoqrs how do we pronounce your name anyway.
In my mind I'm going "Duh-coh-kurs"
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }