Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 20 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 18, 2014 1:14pm | Report
I either say

da-****-ers

OR

da-coke-ers

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » October 18, 2014 1:15pm | Report
I always just skip the q

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 1:55pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

da-****-ers

this is what i have been saying.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 2:34pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

A: go do your god damm research because i have not been hating on smite, i been consistant with pointing out flaws but i have also been pointing out what smite gets right.

B:i do think smite is unbalenced, from the moment i left it was, i followed multiple patches and i did not see them improve on what i thought was imbalenced.

i have not commented on smites balence untill YOU asked me directly to do so. the reasons for that is that i stopped caring, i stopped following the patches and i didn't think with older getting knowledge that i should still comment on the balence and so i haven't untill i am asked directly.

your essays been nothing but substitutes for saying smite is god and other moba is pessant. you have not said one bad thing about smite or one good thing about a different moba.

now who would sound more credible to a blind folded person who knows nothing about the subject:"eh im enjoying something more because in my opinion this started to do things for the worse but it still has it's charm and its doesn't do all wrong."

or

:"essayessayessayThis is the perfect thingessayessayessayEverything else sucks and people who like everything else sucksconspericytheoryconspirecytheoryYou guys actually really like this and are just lyingessayessayessayThere is nothing wrong with it because I say soessayessayessayessayessayessay"

AND C:i haven't been complaining, you on the other hand have been doing nothing but complaining about everything and everyone.
Look at this kid

He just said Smite is unbalanced YET A ****ING GAIN yet he still cannot say what is unbalanced.

I find this funny and laughable, you lose more credibility in the game every time you keep saying its unbalanced and not pointing out anything unbalanced.

You said HEL is ****ing OP, that shows how much you actually know about balance....

If you think Hel is OP I have news for you, go play league as hel and get **** on okay???

Since she is so OP go play Hel in League and watch how fast the jungler comes and ***** all over your non escape god.

Can it be done? Yes, do I think your going to be doing it nope because you don't play Smite.

@All4Balance - Quit saying Smite is unbalanced if your so damn lame you can't even answer what is unbalanced or the Gods that are unbalanced.

The only thing you said was OP was Hel, then you say oh we are not talking about her getting ganked??? Smite is based around conquest not stupid *** joust.

So for the last time , quit crying about balance when YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IMPUT

I want all of you to see how many times I asked this little boy "What Gods are unbalanced" and he still has not came up with anything, yet this little boy keeps crying "It is unbalanced!!!"

@All4Balance - If Hel is So OP, come play me in Joust and I will merk your Hel with no escapee and watch how scrub she really is even in joust.

I won't even talk **** when I win, I'll just show you that Hel ain't ****.

She has damage and healing that is it. Out side of that she ain't **** and offers nothing else.

I'll just pick Agni and bomb your *** over and over and your little hel will look like a useless scrub begging for mercy.

As far as I am concerned @All4balance has lost input on balance because he never answers what is unbalanced yet he crys over it and wants to keep saying SMITE IS UNBLANCED!!!

Yet the little boy gives no information on what is unbalanced, you have no room to be saying its unbalanced then little boy okay???

You said Hel is OP, that just shows how much you actually play the damn game now doesn't it.

I get Fed off of scrub Hels in conquest all the time, she ain't **** but damage and can't get you off of her.

She is OP? No you can say her damage is high as **** but you can't be saying she is some OP top pick.

If she was that OP everyone would be playing her ***, the fact she has no escape and no way to get you of off her makes her not top pick or OP.

Like I said, all she does is damage

If you die by hel its because you let her rape your face off

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 2:38pm | Report
Sub is annoying, but at least ****ing Sub says what HE THINKS is balanced or unbalanced

You all4balance - You just say "OH Smite is unbalanced it really is!!!"

But you don't have no damn say it what is balanced and you don't answer **** or explain **** when I ask you what is unbalanced and what Gods are unbalanced.

At least annoying *** sub makes giant post longer than mine explaining why he thinks a God is scrub or not.

You on the other hand just say the game is unbalanced and offer ****, literally you offer **** to the game because you don't say anything other than "Its unbalanced"

Care to explain all4balance or is the only thing you can say "Smite is unbalnced"

Sub is an annoying *** for the same reason I am an annoying ***, but at least his annoying *** actually says things.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 3:19pm | Report
your last 2 essays have consistendly proven you do not read and you do not do your research, i have not called hel OP, i called her uncounterable something that isnt counterable isn't neccesarily OP.

i have indeed said that smite at the time i left was unbalenced and that for the patches i have been following they didn't change what i found unbalenced, maybe in more recent patches they did, i dont really care, the playerbase is too toxic, the game was too unbalenced, i found a game that gave me the feeling that i got when i started playing smite which was dawngate.

if i were to one v one you that would litterly not prove anything. heck you have already said you were going to try and counter pick me. all it would prove is that either you suck so much that you can't beat some one who hasn't played the game in long time or i would lose because i am rusty and you would call me a **** player and type an essay that calls me at base a **** player.

that would like i said not prove anything at all.

again i have only spoken about smite's balence when you very spesificly ask me to and yet you insult me for it?... your logic is some where on the moon at that point (or mars).

i havent spoken, like i said about smites balence in a long time untill you asked people to on this thread that (spoiler alert) ISN'T about smites balence, heck at this point you are the one talking more about smite balence in just this thread that i have done in the last 4 months.

and yet you insult me, call me all kinds of different insults for the fact that when i left smite i didnt think it was balenced and havent looked up if it still was.

i dont know how i can get through with that at this point to you. you have constistantly proven that you dont read this, im not typing this for you, im typing this because you at this point are lying about me on a consistant bases like saying that i said that hel is OP, i am not going to call anyone OP because i haven't played in so long, i can call people uncounterable as long as there base kit stays the same.

and the part about not giving imput made me laugh, you aren't completely wrong, no one has been giving good imput for the last 3 pages of this thread but you haven't given usable imput in this thread at any point. hello pot with kettle i'd just like to say that your black...

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 3:55pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

your last 2 essays have consistendly proven you do not read and you do not do your research, i have not called hel OP, i called her uncounterable something that isnt counterable isn't neccesarily OP.

i have indeed said that smite at the time i left was unbalenced and that for the patches i have been following they didn't change what i found unbalenced, maybe in more recent patches they did, i dont really care, the playerbase is too toxic, the game was too unbalenced, i found a game that gave me the feeling that i got when i started playing smite which was dawngate.

if i were to one v one you that would litterly not prove anything. heck you have already said you were going to try and counter pick me. all it would prove is that either you suck so much that you can't beat some one who hasn't played the game in long time or i would lose because i am rusty and you would call me a **** player and type an essay that calls me at base a **** player.

that would like i said not prove anything at all.

again i have only spoken about smite's balence when you very spesificly ask me to and yet you insult me for it?... your logic is some where on the moon at that point (or mars).

i havent spoken, like i said about smites balence in a long time untill you asked people to on this thread that (spoiler alert) ISN'T about smites balence, heck at this point you are the one talking more about smite balence in just this thread that i have done in the last 4 months.

and yet you insult me, call me all kinds of different insults for the fact that when i left smite i didnt think it was balenced and havent looked up if it still was.

i dont know how i can get through with that at this point to you. you have constistantly proven that you dont read this, im not typing this for you, im typing this because you at this point are lying about me on a consistant bases like saying that i said that hel is OP, i am not going to call anyone OP because i haven't played in so long, i can call people uncounterable as long as there base kit stays the same.

and the part about not giving imput made me laugh, you aren't completely wrong, no one has been giving good imput for the last 3 pages of this thread but you haven't given usable imput in this thread at any point. hello pot with kettle i'd just like to say that your black...
Please tell me you are ****ing joking right???

Don't even act like you answered what was balanced and unbalanced.

I love how you say you answered, me, um no you didn't.

If you haven't been paying attention for the last 6 pages I been saying the same **** to you and still have not answered it.

You say the ****ing game is unbalanced.

I keep telling you WHAT THE **** IS UNBALNACED, spit it out already, you keep saying its unbalanced yet you are not saying ****.

You said Hel, and that was it, that literally does not answer **** about how the game is unbalanced or balanced.

SO I will ask you for the 1000th ****ing time, WHAT is unbalanced, what Gods are unbalanced.

Give me a list of all the **** unbalanced, you just proved my own damn point once again, you LITERALLY said in the quote, you did not even play with all the new patches...!!!

Thanks for proving my point why you shouldn't be talking about balance if you don't even know about the changes they did to balance Characters like Hercules/Guan Yu,e ct.

Guan Yu, nobody played him, they buffed him again and now he is playable, Hercules was too strong and people cried OP with his heal, his ****ing heal only heals for like 90% now, he can't even get 100% heals anymore and people don't pick him that much because weaking curse ***** on his nerfed heal already.

Hi-Rez has lately been actually GIVING PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, go to damn reddit and see how many people literally have been saying things like "Hi-Rez is listening to the community lately"

Hi-Rez is even giving free ****ing GEM promotions so people can get free gem skins and ****

They have LITERALLY put **** in patches that people have been asking for and buffed or nerfed certain things people have been asking for.

They don't give the community every single thing because that is impossible, but as of lately they have been actually doing BETTER than before when they just didn't listen to **** and did what they want with Gods.

Okay your saying I would counter pick Hel???

Okay get back on Smite and play a league match when you get good again with Hel, then come back here and tell me if Hel was as good as you thought when you get rekt in League by people who actually are good at the game. I am not saying play league right off the bat, I am saying get your skillz back then play league with Hel and watch yourself go bye bye when you get ganked unless you camp all match which most don't.

And yes I can bring up balance because you are comparing Mobas, Smite is a moba and I you said its balanced is unbalanced, so I keep asking you WHAT THE **** IS UNBALNCED.

But you keep NOT answering it and then you reply saying you answered it.

Really now, SHOW ME on what page you ****ing answered what is unbalanced and what Gods are unbalanced.

For the final time, I am asking you WHAT IS UNABALNCED.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 3:58pm | Report
Now make a list for me

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 18, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Mods, please find this thread and lock it before it gets hit by Ebola...
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 4:21pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

Mods, please find this thread and lock it before it gets hit by Ebola...

^^^

@ICEN, i can not give an honest and well formed opinion about smite's current balence, i have said before.

Again you did not read anything i said, i have not called hel OP or unbalenced.

You when you said you wanted to onevone me and that you would pick agni to meteor spam me... That sounds like you want to counter pick. Do you deny that you said this?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }