Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

moba comparison thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » moba comparison thread 203 posts - page 18 of 21
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » October 18, 2014 3:02am | Report
Reads post gets depressed. =[ Always someone screaming at someone/soemthing.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 18, 2014 3:09am | Report
Do we need to make a poll thread to see who is in which side?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 4:26am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Okay. Who's in Team ICEN and team All4games?

Group up and get onto smite and brawl it over!
Its hard to brawl in a game that they don't play

HAHHA!!!

Seriously, I just find it funny how people on this forum always talk about balance as if they play the game.

That would be like me talking about balance in league of legends as if I know all the Champions and play that game. (Before someone says I was talking about balance no I was talking **** on Leagues basic attack system and graphics and everything else I hate about it)

As far as balance, you don't see me acting as if I am some League master or even play that game to where I am telling you what is balanced and what isn't.

You see these turds are in the same boat as me, yet they do the opposite.

I "Played" notice the word played, or at the very least you can say maybe on a super super super super rare occasion I might want to download it and play it once more. Do you see my *** talking about league balance on the champions when I don't even play League enough to know every single champion's balance?

Like wise these people on this forum don't play Smite, they are out playing another game or Moba, so why the hell are they always acting as if they have superior knowledge on what is balanced on a game they either stopped playing, don't play or like how I play league on play it very very very rarely.

Also do not get what I am saying misunderstood.

I am not saying, someone who doesn't play Smite can't be on a Smite forum. (Even though it makes no sense why someone would be active in a game they don't play but whatever).

I am simply saying - For all of these people who don't even play Smite they shouldn't be going around acting as if they know whats balanced then talk **** on its balancing when they don't even play Smite to know what is actually balanced or not.

What does their information come from since they don't play Smite?

It can only be a few things.

#1 - They use past information of when they USED to play, which is dumb because Smite is not the same and every patch **** gets changed.

#2 - They watched a youtube video of what a pro was doing and magically think they can just copy what the video says and they will sound bright as if they know what is balanced, hey if a pro does it it must be true!!! Or they watch a random youtube video and see a God that does a certain move and thinks its OP if it looks like it.

#3 - Or worst of all, which I think is really happening, is people don't watch videos, don't play it but are just randomly looking at the Abilities, reading them, looking at what it does and how much damage it does and then trying to act as if they can judge its balanced off of it.

There are like 5-6 of us that I see on and off playing Smite.
The Few of us who are actually playing are the ones playing against the new patches, playing against the new Gods, playing against the new updates.

Yet its the majority off the people not playing Smite who for some reason are talking **** on balance as if they actually know the balance of the Gods in Smite when they don't even play the game no more?

*Very Simple*

If you don't play the game your word on balance means nothing, I don't care if you watched 4000 videos of Smite, you are not playing the game so your just taking word from a video without you actually playing.

That would be like someone watching 4000 videos of a football player and then trying to act like they know what it takes to be a football player.

No you don't know what it takes, just because you sit behind a computer and watch a video about football players does not mean you are a damn football player or train like one.

Like wise just because half of you are not playing Smite but watched a tournament does not mean your word should have any meaning because your not even playing Smite to see if the balance issues even exist or not.

^ Bang Bang - Don't hate on ICEN simply because I am calling it for what it is, don't get mad at me because I am calling half the forum out for not even playing the game yet they talk **** on its balance and they make threads talking about all the updates as if they are the ones playing and testing everything out.

Up that would be called a lie would it not???

That is equal to me going on a league forum, lying my *** off, talking about all the updates as if I actually play league. No I hated on league because I hate the game, I talked **** on leagues basic attacks/graphics and top down view, however I did not ACT as if though I knew about every champions balance and which were op or up did I? NO I didn't.

That's why everyone argues on this forum

Its because we have people trying to say their opinion on a damn game they don't even play.
Its because the people not playing smite are giving their opinion on what is OP or UP.

Then those people who don't play Smite Argue with people like ME because I say that God is not OP or UP, then they act as if though they are right when they don't even play the damn game but I face these stupid annoying Gods all day long, and have to suffer in League matches with bad teams and suffer trying to beat whatever the other team has.

Very Simple - You can't tell me about a crooked line when you never seen a strait line

Very Simple - If you don't play Smite you can't tell me about whats OP or UP because your *** doesn't even know because you aren't even playing against the very damn Gods you people are complaining about.

To Sum Things Up

I don't give a **** who plays Smite or who does

I do give a **** about people who don't play Smite then act as if they know its balance when they don't play it, then they argue with people like us who actually play the game because they think their opinion on balance is more valid when they haven't even played the game for over 2 patches or only play for 10 minutes once a week.

Wow, you guys are bright!!!

When I want to learn something about Smite I'll make sure to ask the people NOT PLAYING IT!!!

Makes perfect sense right!!!

Not

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 4:29am | Report
i give up, congrats ICEN you destroyed a thread that was ment to be a nice discussion about all moba's.

you know for the people who give **** to sub for calling people stupid, here is the perspective.

sub out right calls people stupid for *insert reason*, ICEN will call anyone stupid for not playing smite for their own reasons.......

one last thing, just because this is a community run forum about smite doesn't mean you should only say good things about smite, i dont recommand anyone to stay here if they just out right hate smite and have nothing good to say about it.

just because you dont play smite anymore because there are aspects of the game that you grew to dislike doesn't mean you shouldn't get a voice about it.

i loved smite for the time i played it, over time multiple aspects of the game changed in what is in my opinion for the worse, i started to think more criticly about the game and noticed more and more flaws. what did i do. TALK ABOUT THEM IN DISCUSSIONS! some of those things were ment to reach hirez and i hoped that through some act of divine interfention they would think about those things. in short the complains people here have with the game aren't ment to hurt the game, they were ment to point out flaws that could be improved.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 4:34am | Report
We will settle this on Smite 5 v 5 the people who play and the people who don't...

wait...

that match will never happen because those people NEVER play ROFL!!!!

Remember, we never even had a ****ing 5 Vs 5 Smite Fire match yet!!!

That **** just proves how nobody on this forum really plays much.

We can't even get a 5 Vs 5

That's a shame, do you guys recall when we tried to set up that match a long time ago and it didn't happen why? "Because we couldn't get enough people"

There are surely over 10 people on this forum, proves my point that only a FEW of us actually play the game.

So my question is "Why are the rest of you on the forum not doing anything???"

What do you benefit from staying a forum of a game you don't play, don't like to play, and you want to give your opinion on the balance when we can't even get a 5 Vs 5.

I am done for 5 Vs 5 when I wake up

I know that **** ain't happening though because only like 5-6 of us will be on, we know how we are because were cool like that.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 4:46am | Report
All4Games wrote:

i give up, congrats ICEN you destroyed a thread that was ment to be a nice discussion about all moba's.

you know for the people who give **** to sub for calling people stupid, here is the perspective.

sub out right calls people stupid for *insert reason*, ICEN will call anyone stupid for not playing smite for their own reasons.......

one last thing, just because this is a community run forum about smite doesn't mean you should only say good things about smite, i dont recommand anyone to stay here if they just out right hate smite and have nothing good to say about it.

just because you dont play smite anymore because there are aspects of the game that you grew to dislike doesn't mean you shouldn't get a voice about it.

i loved smite for the time i played it, over time multiple aspects of the game changed in what is in my opinion for the worse, i started to think more criticly about the game and noticed more and more flaws. what did i do. TALK ABOUT THEM IN DISCUSSIONS! some of those things were ment to reach hirez and i hoped that through some act of divine interfention they would think about those things. in short the complains people here have with the game aren't ment to hurt the game, they were ment to point out flaws that could be improved.
And where are you getting your information on what is OP or UP when you yourself said you do not play Smite...

Prove my point for me

You said all of you people who don't play Smite, your voice counts??

No in terms of balance it doesn't

We don't need people on the forum saying who is balanced and who is not balanced on a game they do not play, all that does is **** over people who read these threads, and actually believe the **** they read from people not even playing the game.

@ICEN - Tell me this, I have taken breaks before on Smite, remember I was gone for about a good ****ing 5 months or something like that?

Did you ever see ME talking about the ****ing balance of Smite when I was gone for 5 months not playing it? Hell no, why because how the **** can I talk about balance when I haven't played it in 5 months to see for MYSELF???

No, you know what type of threads I made when I was coming back? I made threads like "How good is Ullr" or "What has changed", you never see my *** return to smite from a break and act as if my opinion on balance matters.

You and anyone who does not play cannot say what is balanced or not unless you play Smite.

20 Minutes twice a week is not even ****, I doubt any of you even play that much anymore.

That is like one match, two matches in a week does not let you see balance.

You have to be playing at least like 4 matches a day at the least to even have an opinion on what is balanced.

*Its very simply why I never talked about balanced when ICEN came back from a Smite Break*
- Because I know I would be full of **** to lie to everyone acting as if though I know what is balanced just because I watched a video or read what the God can do.

No, I didn't say **** about balance until I got back into the game like right now.

The difference is, I didn't talk about balance when I wasn't playing Smite, all of you who quit are still talking about balance as if though your voice counts on the subject.

@Everyone who doesn't play but used to - I still like you, but I don't like you enough to lie and act like your opinions matter if your not playing, your opinion can matter on VISUAL THINGS, your opinion cannot matter on damn balanced though when your not even playing, that **** makes literally no sense.

You wouldn't ask a person who doesn't play baseball to help you in baseball.
Like wise why would I want to hear balance from someone who doesn't play Smite when the entire point of balance is to hear from people WHO PLAY SMITE.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2014 4:50am | Report
On my next post I use no curse words.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 18, 2014 4:55am | Report
ICEN, you directly asked us to comment on smite's balence, if you go look in general discussions you may find a thread call something like general balencing thread or smite balence thread. in the most recent one of those i recommand you to look if i have constistanly been commenting on that, spoiler I DIDN'T!

I HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON SMITE BALENCE IN A LONG TIME! YOU CALLED MULTIPLE PEOPLE LIARS YET YOU DONT EVEN DO YOUR OWN GOD DAMM RESEARCH.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 18, 2014 8:34am | Report
The fact that anyone thought this thread wouldn't turn into this is sad.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 18, 2014 8:40am | Report
Pentargonite predicted right. Someone lock this before people die or something.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }