Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 3 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 8, 2013 2:29am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

You have never played O_o

Nope, I saw a few episodes of the cartoon when I was a kid but I have never played any of the Pokémon games.
I feel so lonely right now :(

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 8, 2013 2:37am | Report

am I the only one on this forum who has never played Pokémon? O_o

You are not the only one. I never played also.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 8, 2013 2:43am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

You are not the only one. I never played also.

:D

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 8, 2013 5:58pm | Report
pokemon was like xbox or ps3 in the old days :) I remember when i was very little probably around 6-9 my mom came home from bingo won and bought me pokemon blue version and my brother got red version. We both stayed up 24/7 playing non stop because WE GOTTA CATCHEM ALL!!!!

I stopped playing pokemon whenever ruby and safire came out. Safire was my last pokemon game and honestly there are so many pokemon games out now that I am too far behind to even catch up or know whats going on. I miss the old days :(

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 8, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Don't you think some of those pokemons were OP?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 9, 2013 12:07am | Report
SLEEP was OP as hell.
The only thing I remember is when facing the final pokemon masters on my old blue version is that they would put me to sleep and my stupid pokemon would stay sleeping for 3 damn turns.
I swear that used to piss me off so bad.

Its almost as bad as having a pokemon on low health throwing a pokeball at it and it breaks free 80 times, now that made my whine.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 9, 2013 5:02am | Report
OMG. U guys never had a childhood if u nvr played pokemans!!! Like, were u even razed in duh 90's?. My childhood waz amazing and kids gut nuthin today. Booby's Wurld waz better than My Little Stoopid: Friendsh*t iz Doomb, Adventure Lame and Gay Show and stoopid Gravity Pooper. #90's KIDSInTheHEWD
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 9, 2013 8:17am | Report
Actually my first pokemon game was sapphire. I use to watch my brother play red, blue, yellow, gold and silver and man I tell you, I was so happy, I cried when I opened my present to see a gba sp and a sapphire game :) My mum brought me this other console that only had one game that was like crazy taxi except low graphics and impossible to beat, and I was so happy when I had finally gotten my own and first game! Kind of repeated, but I felt the emphasis was necessary, still love pokemon, although they have ruined gen one with the new mewtwo form.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 9, 2013 9:59am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:
still love pokemon, although they have ruined gen one with the new mewtwo form.

Yeah, I was hoping for a new mew, Mewthree would have been awesome! At least all the genwunners committed mass suicide after seeing their beloved Mewtwo having a form. So I like it again :3
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 9, 2013 8:54pm | Report
I think the best thing about pokemon is the search for pokemon. That is the best part of the game trying to find the rarest pokemon searching your lil hearts out for a mewtwo or some ****.

Todays child hood sucks compared to the 90's I was born in 92, I grew up with dragon ball Z watching gohan turn super saiyan 2 beating the **** out of cell punching bloody holes in peoples chest. Now kids have ******ed *** shows like ben 10???

The ONLY GOOD cartoon ever invented was spongebob, I don't care how ****ing old you are, spongebob has the most stupidest things that make you laugh, its so stupid your forced to laugh.

But dbz still is king of cartoons, naruto 2nd spongeboob is king of this era though for kids.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }