Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 8 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 24, 2013 9:41pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

No Missingno has to be Marowak!!!

There are too many coincidences for it not to be.
Some people think its charmader but its not because charmander has 3 toes and I herd if charmaders flame on its tail goes out it dies.

Anyways

#1 A cubone is loney because its mother died.

#2 Cubone would have to be a baby when that happened and the baby in the kangaskhan pouch looks very similar.

#3 Cubones mother, a kangaskhan died. When its mother died it took its skull and bone to remember its mother by/use it as armor/weapon.

#4 Cubones skull does not look like charizards, the horns point more outward like a kangaskhan's.

#5 When Cubone evolves into Marowak his eyes change red just like a Kangaskhan's.

#6 Marowak was supposed to evolve into a kangaskhan, but the people at the last moment decided they did not want marowak to evolve into a kangaskhan because they would then have to explain to children why cubone used his dead mothers bones and skull as a weapon and armor. So at the last second the changed their idea but could not go back and redo the codes they put into the game as it would be hard to do, so they left it be.

#7 The (M) people say proves it was marowak in the name missingno, but what is more entertaining is that when missinggo evolves it evolves into a kangaskhan there for stacking more evidence that cubone is the baby of kangaskhan and missingno was actually supposed to be marowak which would have evolved into a kangaskhan.

#8 Cubones move BONEMERANG refers to boomerang and kangaskhan refers to kangaroo both have to do with Australia themes.

Too many coincidences, I think its true.

I love reading Pok�©mon theories. Have you heard the one about how Venonat may have been meant to evolve into Butterfree and Metapod into Venomoth?

Venonat has the same mouth, feet, hands and antennas as Butterfree, as well as the same colour scheme, and Caterpie has many similarities to Venomoth as well.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 27, 2013 10:31pm | Report
I also herd this one theory which was funny!

If you played pokemon red/blue version there is a part where garry's radicate or whatever that rat pokemon's name is, dies. Garry says something like "Do you know what it feels like to lose one of your pokemon"

People say he burries his radicate at lavender town. They say that the last person to battle garry was your character and that you were the one that killed his pokemon in the previous battle you had with him!!!

LOL wow I never knew my character was a pokemon killer!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 27, 2013 11:49pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

I also herd this one theory which was funny!

If you played pokemon red/blue version there is a part where garry's radicate or whatever that rat pokemon's name is, dies. Garry says something like "Do you know what it feels like to lose one of your pokemon"

People say he burries his radicate at lavender town. They say that the last person to battle garry was your character and that you were the one that killed his pokemon in the previous battle you had with him!!!

LOL wow I never knew my character was a pokemon killer!

There's also a really complicated one with Giovanni. Search up Giovanni and Lavender Tower Theory.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 28, 2013 8:47pm | Report
How many more pokemon games are there since red/blue version?
Well actually I should mean since ruby/saffire version?

I stopped playing the pokemon games right after I beat saffire, my brother had ruby.

Hummmm how long would it take or how many pokemon games would you need to buy to catch up on all the pokemon. I stopped right after I beat saffire so all pokemon after that I have no idea what they are or how many there are.

Is all hope lost of catching up by now???

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 29, 2013 5:04am | Report
ICEN wrote:

How many more pokemon games are there since red/blue version?
Well actually I should mean since ruby/saffire version?

I stopped playing the pokemon games right after I beat saffire, my brother had ruby.

Hummmm how long would it take or how many pokemon games would you need to buy to catch up on all the pokemon. I stopped right after I beat saffire so all pokemon after that I have no idea what they are or how many there are.

Is all hope lost of catching up by now???

649 now I believe. Plus the 10 that have been revealed for the new game, so about 659 Pokémon.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }