Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 5 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 12, 2013 12:57am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

How did this topic turn itself from Charizard to a Ben 10 to DragonballZ argument. Why would anyone compare those two shows? They're both meant for two different audiences. Topic is derailed, and next thing you know, Superman vs Goku argument is going tok start up again even after Deathbattle. Which is still going on.

~Ragingstorm

GOKU WILL BEAT SUPERMAN ANYDAY.

Also, I have never watched DBZ.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 12, 2013 2:00am | Report
Guys, the reason why we have dragon ball z to ben 10 is because of the audience expectation.

5 years ago, the main audience's(us and japanese children/teenagers) expectation was an epic super hero(saiyan) who could do anything and had the power to defeat all evil kind of thing.

Now a days, The main audience is filled with more realistic people. People want to relate to the superhero, not just look up to them. This impression led the developers to come out with ben 10, a ignorant 10 year old who had many epic super powers but realistically couldn't destroy worlds. We also have to see that Ben 10 was targeted more towards a US based audience, having less gore in the cartoon

We also have to consider that one of them is an anime and the other is a cartoon. Anime is japanese animations target more towards teens. Cartoons are drawings that are animated that are made for children and teens. With the consideration of this point, the judging of the two is near impossible. This is because we are looking at two super heros that came from different points in time, with different demographics and different expectations out of them.

In total, the ability to judge a super hero should not only be determined not only by how powerful they are (or else Goku would win), rather also to consider the reason why these super heros are created at the time they were. Ben 10 is also a great super hero as Goku, as Goku is a better super hero as Ben 10. It all depends on the perception of the human mind
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 10:27am | Report
By the way that death battle is not even close to the real facts. The people that made death battle are soo freaking off with gokus power its not even funny. They are saying he is slower than super man??? Really??? last time I checked goku has instant transmission and can teleport anywhere he can sense.

Death battle is bias as hell, and since you never watched dragon ball z it would be easy for you to say death battle proved it but all they proved is that they never watched dbz. They based gokus speed from SNAKE WAY which is from the BEGGING OF DBZ??? WTF???

Basically they were taking stats from goku at his WEAKEST STATE instead of his strongest state. They also took the STRONGEST SUPERMAN and put him against weak stats of goku.
They based alot of his stuff from the FREEZA SAGA which is the first saga when they arn't even super saiyans yet!!! There are 3 more sagas if you want to count GT and goku is 10000000x stronger than in the freeza saga.

Also if none of you know there is a new movie called BATTLE OF GODS where goku achieves GOD MODE so if death battle wants a rematch go for it.

Also not to mention there is ONLY one goku but there are more than one superman.
They took the strongest superman which is the god mode superman and made a BS battle.

They made superman in the battle turn godmode because goku hit him into the sun WTF??? It takes superman A LONG TIME to sit in the sun before he gets that strong and I love how they make goku ******ed and hit him into the sun ON PURPOSE.

They also made goku use a sensu bean at the beggining of the fight when he wasn't even hurt???
They also made goku use telekinesis by picking up a bag with his mind?

The people of death battle are clearly bias and clearly do not watch through dragon ball z because all their stats are way off and they made goku a complete idiot and do things he would never do like use his stick while he is super saiyan WTF!!!!

There is someone who actually collected the real data of how close the battle would really be and how much stronger goku really is and especially now since he can turn into a god.

I'm not saying superman would still win or goku would win but I know for a fact that the were either very bias making that video or never watched much dbz because their stats were off big time.

By the way I find it funny how they make superman blow up the earth in order to kill goku even though superman would never destroy the earth, yet they make goku a good guy and save superman from the kriptonite making goku act normal but not superman???

I smell bias.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 12, 2013 10:44am | Report
Guys, please stop spamming this threat, I am getting sick that I always see a post in this while at this site. If you really wanna discuss further please find a forum for pokemons and leave Smite alone. I come here for Smite not pokemon, thanks

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 12, 2013 11:05am | Report
Hear that? He's sick guys. He's sick.

~Ragingstorm

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 12, 2013 11:07am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Hear that? He's sick guys. He's sick.

~Ragingstorm

yeah, I am sick. OR I just came here for Smite.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 11:44am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

GOKU WILL BEAT SUPERMAN ANYDAY.

Also, I have never watched DBZ.
NOOOO! You must watch it! Me and my friends would literally get ****ing goosebumps from watching dbz. I never get the chills from any other cartoon, movie, ect. Although naruto is pretty damn close when he turns 9 tails.

Just watch this 9 min video, this has to be like the #1 momement when every person who watched dbz from the begging just **** their pants and got goosebumps! Since you haven't watched it it may not effect you much but basically gohan is goku's son. Gohan always had hidden power when he gets mad, but when he wasn't mad he was always scared to fight. Throughout the episodes here and there gohan will get mad and for a split second beat the **** out of someone then go back to a scared little boy :) Goku quits fighting cell the VILLAIN and leaves it up to his son to fight him. Nobody understands why he choose his son to fight cell when they think goku is the strongest. Gohan figures out that goku wants him to fight cell because he knows that if he gets angry he will be able to defeat cell. So cell wants to see him get mad so he starts to beat the **** out of all his friends and get ready to kill them.

Then gohan goes ape **** and becomes the first super saiyan 2, everyone ***** their pants at home watching tv and gohan makes cell look like a ****ing rag doll as he beats his *** till no tomorrow.

DBZ is just too awesome. I don't get how you can watch this and not go want to watch dbz. I guess sponge bob has taken over.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 11:46am | Report

yeah, I am sick. OR I just came here for Smite.
ummm okay then heres a clue or hint...,. don't click on the thread if its not about smite? derp why make yourself sick???

If there are 400000 threads about smite I'm sure 1 pokemon thread won't hurt...it will just make you sick.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 12, 2013 12:02pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

ummm okay then heres a clue or hint...,. don't click on the thread if its not about smite? derp why make yourself sick???

If there are 400000 threads about smite I'm sure 1 pokemon thread won't hurt...it will just make you sick.

here you go man, if anyone came here for pokemon:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/
no smite treats! Only treats from that overrated game that everyone wants to talk about

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 12:06pm | Report
pokemon isn't over rated! Power rangers is :)

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }