Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 6 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 12, 2013 12:18pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

pokemon isn't over rated! Power rangers is :)

Who said it isn't? Also pokemon is way overrated.
You didn't seemto get why I don't like this discussion btw well, let me explain
Why would you come to a smite forum to discuss about smite? It is the same as if I bring up that sniper rifles in CoD are OP
This is a discussion about nothing, I haven't seen anything that would mater in this discussion at all
And last, but not least because Pokemon freeking sux, huhahahahahahahha
Anyways I know you are gonna keep spamming this discussion, but if you would do me the favor, go to a pokemon forum and discuss it there

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 12, 2013 1:12pm | Report
This is offtopic-Everything non smite goes here.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 1:13pm | Report
how am I spamming about pokemon when I ain't even the creator of this thread? If anything I was spamming about dbz. There is also a topic for anything unrelated that you want to talk about.

Still why do you click on things you do not want to read? if it hurts you so much don't click on it? I only click on things that I want to post on.

Maybe because you forgot one major point, that we are human and not robot computer generated typers. We like smite and we like other things as well. Just because we play smite all day long doesn't mean we have to talk about it on every topic. Its called getting to know each other and talk.

I get that you are fiening over smite right now but just realize that you cannot really turn super saiyan so get butthurt over this won't increase your power level over 9000 like goku.
I am a smite fiend too but damn I don't talk about smite 24/7, I'm sure as many smite threads as there is that one off topic thread won't destroy the site.

guess what I just did? Play smite

Its mothers day I want to enjoy my arguing that dbz is better than ben 10, go watch digimon or something you've been playing smite to long, its going to your head now.

You just mad that baccus can't beat super saiyan 4 goku???

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 12, 2013 1:15pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

This is offtopic-Everything non smite goes here.
^^^^^ FRAME IT ^^^^^

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 12, 2013 6:33pm | Report
Back to Charizard being overrated, since we got off topic. Basically, Genwunners are the ***h*les responsible for Charizard being so overrated and people who can't even name more than 2 pokemon.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 13, 2013 3:13am | Report
ICEN wrote:

NOOOO! You must watch it! Me and my friends would literally get ****ing goosebumps from watching dbz. I never get the chills from any other cartoon, movie, ect. Although naruto is pretty damn close when he turns 9 tails.

Just watch this 9 min video, this has to be like the #1 momement when every person who watched dbz from the begging just **** their pants and got goosebumps! Since you haven't watched it it may not effect you much but basically gohan is goku's son. Gohan always had hidden power when he gets mad, but when he wasn't mad he was always scared to fight. Throughout the episodes here and there gohan will get mad and for a split second beat the **** out of someone then go back to a scared little boy :) Goku quits fighting cell the VILLAIN and leaves it up to his son to fight him. Nobody understands why he choose his son to fight cell when they think goku is the strongest. Gohan figures out that goku wants him to fight cell because he knows that if he gets angry he will be able to defeat cell. So cell wants to see him get mad so he starts to beat the **** out of all his friends and get ready to kill them.

Then gohan goes ape **** and becomes the first super saiyan 2, everyone ***** their pants at home watching tv and gohan makes cell look like a ****ing rag doll as he beats his *** till no tomorrow.

DBZ is just too awesome. I don't get how you can watch this and not go want to watch dbz. I guess sponge bob has taken over.

I heard a little while back that due to the success of a recent DBZ thing, the guys that make it (I have no idea who it is) are considering making another season.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 13, 2013 3:14am | Report
ICEN wrote:

NOOOO! You must watch it! Me and my friends would literally get ****ing goosebumps from watching dbz. I never get the chills from any other cartoon, movie, ect. Although naruto is pretty damn close when he turns 9 tails.

Just watch this 9 min video, this has to be like the #1 momement when every person who watched dbz from the begging just **** their pants and got goosebumps! Since you haven't watched it it may not effect you much but basically gohan is goku's son. Gohan always had hidden power when he gets mad, but when he wasn't mad he was always scared to fight. Throughout the episodes here and there gohan will get mad and for a split second beat the **** out of someone then go back to a scared little boy :) Goku quits fighting cell the VILLAIN and leaves it up to his son to fight him. Nobody understands why he choose his son to fight cell when they think goku is the strongest. Gohan figures out that goku wants him to fight cell because he knows that if he gets angry he will be able to defeat cell. So cell wants to see him get mad so he starts to beat the **** out of all his friends and get ready to kill them.

Then gohan goes ape **** and becomes the first super saiyan 2, everyone ***** their pants at home watching tv and gohan makes cell look like a ****ing rag doll as he beats his *** till no tomorrow.

DBZ is just too awesome. I don't get how you can watch this and not go want to watch dbz. I guess sponge bob has taken over.

I heard a little while back that due to the success of a recent DBZ thing, the guys that make it (I have no idea who it is) are considering making another season.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 4:24am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I heard a little while back that due to the success of a recent DBZ thing, it (I have no idea who it is) are considering making another season.

A veteran should know better than dubbleposting, anyways Chalizard is probs the best pokemon, pce

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 13, 2013 5:03am | Report

A veteran should know better than dubbleposting, anyways Chalizard is probs the best pokemon, pce

Meh, I don't really care about double posting. Just shows my mistakes.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 5:23am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Meh, I don't really care about double posting. Just shows my mistakes.

Yeah you have a lot of them xD jk

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }