Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 4 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 10, 2013 6:13am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I think the best thing about pokemon is the search for pokemon. That is the best part of the game trying to find the rarest pokemon searching your lil hearts out for a mewtwo or some ****.

Todays child hood sucks compared to the 90's I was born in 92

oh Arcues...a 90's kid...I think kids today are just going to end up like u whining bout how their childhood was better than the futures. Ben 10 was actually an amazing show and kids are totally going to say the exact same thing but replace "Bobys World" with "Adventure Time." Take ur nostalgia glasses off. You like Smite, so thats a start on embracing new things. :p
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 10, 2013 6:19am | Report
If you are comparing Dragon Ball Z to ben 10 you don't deserve to watch dragon ball z

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 10, 2013 9:38am | Report
ICEN wrote:

If you are comparing Dragon Ball Z to ben 10 you don't deserve to watch dragon ball z

Wasn't a big fan and don't remember much of DB Z so I have no right to say I like it better than Ben 10.The only anime I ever watched was Pokemon until the day May left and got replaced with Dawn(meh,way cooler in the manga).

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 10, 2013 9:16pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Wasn't a big fan and don't remember much of DB Z so I have no right to say I like it better than Ben 10.The only anime I ever watched was Pokemon until the day May left and got replaced with Dawn(meh,way cooler in the manga).

And then Brock got replaced.... *eye twitches*
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 11, 2013 11:15am | Report
Can ben 10 do this???

Once again, Dragon Ball Z is in its own class, I would call it A LEGENDARY CARTOON that no cartoon will ever touch. The characters cannot be remade especially Vegeta.

This was in the 2nd saga when they were way weaker than what they are now.
This video truly puts all cartoons to shame and this is a weak attack compared to what they can do now.

Unless ben 10 can blow up planets with ease with his weakest moves then maybe he has a chance.

One clip of ANY dbz episode is all it takes to prove its better than any and all cartoons.
The ONLY other cartoon comparable is naruto but naruto will still get **** on by dbz.

WATCH THIS SON : you better go back and watch dragon ball Z from the start

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 11, 2013 11:43am | Report
He is just a kid and just cause someone is tougher than someone else doesn't mean their story and writing are better. Example:Superman movies,games and some comics are sh*t have sucked lately but Batman has had great comics,games by along shot and movies and SUperman is technically god compared to Batman,. Also, Ben Tennison has a chance to meet his future self who has aliens that can do time powers and other crazy sh*t, in Ben 10 Ultimate alien, not only can he put aliens in his database, he can do an ultimate version of the alien. Guess what? Saiyans are aliens and he can just get a simple study from his Omnitrix and BAM! He goes ultimate Super Saiyan! EAT ON THAT FAT JUICY OMNI-****,YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! XD

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 11, 2013 3:48pm | Report
I actually think Saiyans are too powerful, this gives other people in the manga unable to do anything. The power of normal people also is too far from other normal people that didn't enter the competition. If they can do it, why not everyone else also practice it? This make this manga a bit too weird.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 11, 2013 9:44pm | Report
no its more weird when videl was able to do Ki blast when gohan taught her, I then went in my room and tried to do a kamehameha wave but it didn't work, oh well I must be too weak to turn super saiyan in real life :(

Also the ****tiest most weakest characters in dragon ball z can blow up planets by now, I mean **** even krillin the cry baby can probably destroy a planet or at least mess it up very badly.

Lets put it this way, goku could blow up the earth easily when the saga first started, just imagine what they can do now since they can achieve god mode and ****.

Ben 10 doesn't show blood though does it? Does ben 10 punch holes in his enemies bodies? Does ben 10 knee the **** out of their faces??? Ben 10 doesn't have pride :) Actually I will be honest, I only seen like a few minutes of ben 10 because that show looked ****py and it looked like its for kids.

The design of ben 10 looked like all the other cartoons, It didn't even look interesting.
But then again maybe its because when I grew up we had stuff like dragon ball Z where they curse, flick you off, go insane, scream their brains out for 1hr just to power up, blow peoples bodies in half with blast or destructo disk, blood, ect. After seeing that as a kid how do you expect me to take anything less than that serious???

That is why naruto is the only cartoon able to keep up with dbz because in naruto they have a story and emotion, not only that but they show blood, they curse, they beat the **** out of each other. Naruto is the character you can connect with because his story is good, he has to make friends, he is born into the world unliked by people and people see him as a joke.

Dbz had vegeta which no other cartoon will ever recreate. Vegeta is known for his pride, you cannot name ANY character fiction or real that has vegetas pride how they made him in dbz. Everyone likes vegeta because everyone can relate that you work so hard for something or try to be the best just to fail but you keep doing it because your own ego.

Dbz > Naurto > then something else.

I would almost say that naruto has a better story line, in fact in probably does but dbz is just
still king because its too awesome.
And dbz is more violent :)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 11, 2013 10:36pm | Report
With all I mentioned before, I'm sure Ben can do the same if he turned into saiyan with the Omnitrix and possibly better with the Ultimate Omnitrix. Im not going go into detail as to how each alien could defeat Goku cause pretty much explained that he could take Supermans data and basically go ultimate kryptonian. If you watch the Deathbattles on youtube, they had one where Superman fought Goku, Superman won and had good proof to back it up. Rest my case.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 11, 2013 10:46pm | Report
How did this topic turn itself from Charizard to a Ben 10 to DragonballZ argument. Why would anyone compare those two shows? They're both meant for two different audiences. Topic is derailed, and next thing you know, Superman vs Goku argument is going tok start up again even after Deathbattle. Which is still going on.

~Ragingstorm

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }