Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Charizard is Overrated.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Charizard is Overrated. 75 posts - page 7 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 13, 2013 6:01am | Report

A veteran should know better than dubbleposting, anyways Chalizard is probs the best pokemon, pce

You don't even like Pokemon -_-, see what I mean now.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 6:33am | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

You don't even like Pokemon -_-, see what I mean now.

Yeah, but I hate this treat, btw the best pokemon is onix because he is awesome

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 14, 2013 5:19am | Report

Giggity
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 15, 2013 7:08am | Report
^You don't know how exited I got from that.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 3:25am | Report
Bro's the best pokemon is Machamp or whatever that 4 armed freak of nature is called.
I remember I worked him all the way up to level 100 them poor poor pokemon....
I fell sorry for them....

All of them got sizmictossed and got their bones broken by my Machamp or whatever his name is.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 23, 2013 3:30am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Bro's the best pokemon is Machamp or whatever that 4 armed freak of nature is called.

All of them got sizmictossed and got their bones broken by my Machamp or whatever his name is.

Icen is that the real you on the avatar? You look creepy xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 23, 2013 8:45am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Im guessing Bro's is you. Machamp is ok, looks op but ya, has lots of weaknesses. But pretty cool with the fact that you got him to lvl 100!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 4:00pm | Report

Icen is that the real you on the avatar? You look creepy xD
Yes, I made sure to take the picture in a half dark space to make me look like a creeper.
For whatever reason I seem to change in every picture I make because I am a transformer I guess.

Do any of you remember the pokemon named Meskenko or something like that???
It was a hidden pokemon on red/blue version.

There was a island I think where you catch mewtwo, you would use surf to swim up and down the side of the island, after a few times going up and down a pokemon named mesenko would appear.
He looked weird and glitched, he looked like a scribble of a drawing and his LEVEL was always over 100 I think somewhere around level 130. You could also find other pokemon like cubones evolvation at level 130.

The only bad thing is when they level up they go back down to level 0 :(

Oh here is the video for proof of that random *** pokemon, his name is missingno lol I thought it was mesenko or something like that, wait I think mesenko is off of dbz?

Anyways when I was little I was too dumb to figure his name out, now I realize that his name is MISSING NO. As in Missing Number ,ect.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 2:11am | Report
Ya I know missing no. He was rumoured to be the pre evolution of kangaskan
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 24, 2013 3:58am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

Ya I know missing no. He was rumoured to be the pre evolution of kangaskan
No Missingno has to be Marowak!!!

There are too many coincidences for it not to be.
Some people think its charmader but its not because charmander has 3 toes and I herd if charmaders flame on its tail goes out it dies.

Anyways

#1 A cubone is loney because its mother died.

#2 Cubone would have to be a baby when that happened and the baby in the kangaskhan pouch looks very similar.

#3 Cubones mother, a kangaskhan died. When its mother died it took its skull and bone to remember its mother by/use it as armor/weapon.

#4 Cubones skull does not look like charizards, the horns point more outward like a kangaskhan's.

#5 When Cubone evolves into Marowak his eyes change red just like a Kangaskhan's.

#6 Marowak was supposed to evolve into a kangaskhan, but the people at the last moment decided they did not want marowak to evolve into a kangaskhan because they would then have to explain to children why cubone used his dead mothers bones and skull as a weapon and armor. So at the last second the changed their idea but could not go back and redo the codes they put into the game as it would be hard to do, so they left it be.

#7 The (M) people say proves it was marowak in the name missingno, but what is more entertaining is that when missinggo evolves it evolves into a kangaskhan there for stacking more evidence that cubone is the baby of kangaskhan and missingno was actually supposed to be marowak which would have evolved into a kangaskhan.

#8 Cubones move BONEMERANG refers to boomerang and kangaskhan refers to kangaroo both have to do with Australia themes.

Too many coincidences, I think its true.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }