Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FENRIR PATCH

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » FENRIR PATCH 59 posts - page 1 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » April 30, 2013 1:49pm | Report

SMITE Open Beta Patch Notes: Fenrir Version 0.1.1490

EDIT: added a Hotfix
EDIT 2: Added a second hotfix

New God: Fenrir!

Unbound Runes (Passive)

Fenrir gains efficiency as he attacks. Every hit from a basic attack activates 1 rune, up to a max of 5. Each of Fenrirs abilities gain an additional benefit when used at maximum runes and the runes are consumed. Enemy gods that die near Fenrir will fully activate all his runes.

Unchained

Fenrir leaps forward, dealing damage to all enemies when he lands. At full runes, the leap stuns the enemies hit. If the leap hits a god, the cooldown is halved. Damage: 95/155/215/275/335 (+80% of your physical power). Stun: 1s. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 15s.

Seething Howl

Fenrir rears back and howls, inspiring himself with a physical power and lifesteal buff. At full runes, the buff is increased by 50%. Physical Power: 10/20/30/40/50. Physical Lifesteal: 5/10/15/20/25%. Buff Duration: 6s. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 13s.

Brutalize

Fenrir pounces to his ground target location. If there was an enemy in the radius, he strikes them 4 times, dealing additional damage with each strike while being immune to knockups. At full runes, each strike deals 75% damage to nearby enemies. Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 (+30% of your physical power). Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 14s.

Ragnarok (Ultimate)

When Ragnarok arrives, Fenrir grows massive in size, becoming immune to crowd control while moving faster. Fenrir bites enemy gods, dealing physical damage and carrying them away. Biting a cc immune target deals the damage but ends his ultimate. At full runes, his protections double. Damage: 150/225/300/375/450 (+120% of your physical power). Movement Speed: 50%. Carry Duration: 2s. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90s.

New Skins:

• Surfin He Bo
  • Frostfang Fenrir

Voice Packs:

Players can now purchase custom voice packs for Neith and Fenrir. Voice packs can be purchased from the GODS menu. Packs will be made available for additional gods in future releases.
Once purchased, the voice pack is always used for that god, regardless of skin choice (in the future, some epic skins may overwrite the standard skin choice).

General:

• You can now spectate the matches of friends that are currently in a match from the SOCIAL | FRIENDS menu. You will be spectating on a minimum 3-minute delay.
  • Challenge matches for Assault, Arena, Conquest and Domination can now be setup as 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5.
  • Saved Profiles on the CHARACTER BUILDER screen now appear in the Item Store as FAVORITE items, replacing the RECOMMENDED list. If you have not saved a profile for a god, you will continue to see the RECOMMENDED items.
  • Performance improvements have been made to the in-game Twitch.TV Broadcast functionality.
  • Achievements have been added for completing the Tutorial the first time, and for winning a match in Arena and Joust Practice for the first time with a god. These give modest Favor rewards.
  • The God List in the Match Lobby and on the GOD screen now scrolls instead of pages.
  • The HOME screen now provides the ability to easily switch between the various 3D promotion scenes.
  • The Match Lobby now displays the name of the Queue from which your match launched.
  • The last skin played with a god is now saved with your profile, so that the game will default to that skin in the Match Lobby the next time you play the same god.
  • If you purchase a god while in the match lobby, it is now selected for you after the purchase.
  • Your choice of Casting Type in SETTINGS is now stored in the database against your account, so it should follow you between different PCs.
  • Fixed an issue where Cyclops were not playing a death sound when ragdolled on death.
  • Fixed an issue where idle sounds could still be heard on dead ragdolling bodies.
  • The Minotaur can no longer be critted and no longer gives lifesteal (similar to towers).
  • Minions have been been made slightly smaller.
  • The Match Lobby, God screen and Home screen have undergone visual improvements.
  • The normal Conquest queue again accepts 4- and 5-person teams. The algorithm for matching these teams has been tweaked some.
  • The free god rotation is now Freya, Hades, Loki, Xbalanque, Zeus.

Spectator Changes

• Smoothed out rotation into isometric view.
  • Fixed an issue with FOV popping when going in and out of isometric view.
  • Fixed an issue in which a match could close prematurely if a spectator left the match lobby.
  • Spectator min/max heights are now configurable via Input.ini config file.
  • Added a default start height for the top-down viewpoint, also configurable via the Input.ini config file.
  • Fixed a rare crash issue with Hel and spectating.

Map Changes

Assault
  • An issue in which Blink would not work in Assault mode has been fixed.
  • Assault gamemode now does not allow some snowball items ( Book of Thoth, Devourers Gloves, Doom Orb, Gauntlet of Thebes, Heartseeker, Shielded Recall, Transcendence, Warlocks Sash).
  • The spawn area architecture has been reworked again to prevent gods from sitting on top of other gods.
  • The shop in will now turn off after a player leaves the base, and will not be available if a player manages to return to it.
  • The spawn area no longer offers heals to friendly players; however, it will still damage enemy opponents who manage to make it into the spawn area.

Jungle Practice
  • Fixed an issue where players would not be able to use the shop in the recall location
  • Fixed an issue where the ground effect for the Fire Giant was not being seen
  • Fixed an issue where the Ra Bot would constantly kill himself trying to leave his encounter area.
  • The speed buff icon in the temple is now orange instead of green to match the buff color.
  • Tentative changes have been made to fix an issue where Ra would not level up.
  • Changes have been made around the Level Up volume, which was only working to level up one player. It should now level up all players in the instance.
  • The Message Alert for individual practice segments should now only show to one player, instead of all players in the instance.

Active Items

• Motivate and Portal have been removed from the game.
  • Active items now have 3 Ranks, similar to regular items. The price for the ranks is 250 gold, Rank 2 is 500 gold and Rank 3 is 1000 gold (Total: 250, 600, 1100).

Items

Aegis Amulet
  • Rank 1 - Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage for 1s, preventing you from taking action. Cooldown - 240s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage for 1.5s, preventing you from taking action. Cooldown - 180s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage for 2s, preventing you from taking action. After the invulnerability fades, you gain a 20% damage reduction buff for 4s. Cooldown - 120s.
Blink
  • Rank 1 - Using this item will allow you to teleport short distances instantly. You must be out of combat for 15s before it can be used. Cooldown - 180s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item will allow you to teleport short distances instantly. You must be out of combat for 10s before it can be used. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item will allow you to teleport short distances instantly. You must be out of combat for 6s before it can be used. Also, you gain 40% movement speed for 1s after blinking. Cooldown - 45s.
Creeping Curse
  • Rank 1 - Using this item reduces all enemies ground speed by 30% in a 35 foot radius around you for 5 seconds. Cooldown - 120s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item reduces all enemies ground speed by 40% in a 35 foot radius around you for 5 seconds. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item reduces all enemy gods ground speed by 50% in a 35 foot radius around you for 5 seconds. Their healing is also reduced by 50% for the duration. Cooldown - 60s.
Girdle of Might
  • Rank 1 - Using this item gives all allied gods in a 35 ft radius a +10 and 5% Physical Power buff and a +20 and 5% Magical Power buff for 10 seconds. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item gives all allied gods in a 35 ft radius a +20 and 10% Physical Power buff and a +40 and 10% Magical Power buff for 10 seconds. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item gives all allied gods in a 35 ft radius a +30 and 15% Physical Power buff and a +60 and 15% Magical Power buff for 10 seconds. Allies also gain +10% physical and magical penetration. Cooldown - 90s.
Hand of the Gods
  • Rank 1 - Using this item deals 480 damage to enemy minions, jungle camps and the Minotaur in a 10 ft radius. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item deals 480 damage to enemy minions, jungle camps and the Minotaur in a 10 ft radius. This will automatically kill the Fire Giant or Gold Fury if they are at or below 10% health. Cooldown - 90s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item deal 480 damage to enemy minions, jungle camps and the Minotaur in a 10 ft radius. This will automatically kill the Fire Giant or Gold Fury if they are at or below 20% health. Cooldown - 90s.
Heavenly Agility
  • Rank 1 - Using this item buffs all allies ground speed by 40% in a 35 foot radius for 3 seconds and makes them immune to slows. Cooldown - 150s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item buffs all allies ground speed by 45% in a 35 foot radius for 4 seconds and makes them immune to slows. Cooldown - 120s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item buffs all allies ground speed by 50% in a 35 foot radius for 5 seconds and makes them immune to slows. Their healing is also increased by 25% for the duration. Cooldown - 90s.
Meditation
  • Rank 1 - Using this item heals the owner's mana by 75% of their maximum mana and gives them 15 MP5 for 15 seconds. Cooldown - 120s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item heals the owner's mana by 75% of their maximum mana and gives them 30 MP5 for 30 seconds. Cooldown - 120s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item heals the owner's mana by 75% of their maximum mana and gives them 45 MP5 for 60 seconds. This also heals the owner for 25% of their maximum health. Cooldown - 120s.
Purification Beads
  • Rank 1 - Using this item removes crowd control effects and makes you immune for 1s. Cooldown - 240s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item removes crowd control effects and makes you immune for 2s. Cooldown - 180s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item removes crowd control effects and makes you immune for 3s. This also reduces all god cooldowns by 5 seconds. Cooldown - 90s.
Shielded Recall
  • Rank 1 - Using this item allows you to recall faster and without damage interruption. You can still be damaged and are unable to move. Hard Crowd Control (stuns, fears, mez, knock up/back, pull) will break channel and remove the cooldown. Cooldown - 240s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item allows you to recall faster and without damage interruption. You can still be damaged and are unable to move. Crowd Control (stuns, fears, mez, knock up/back, pull) will break channel and remove the cooldown. Cooldown - 210s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item allows you to recall faster and without damage interruption. You can still be damaged and are unable to move. Crowd Control (stuns, fears, mez, knock up/back, pull) will break channel and remove the cooldown. You also gain 50% movement speed for 8 seconds after using this item. Cooldown - 180s.
Sprint
  • Rank 1 - Using this item increases your ground speed by 35% for 4s and makes you immune to slows for 2s. Cooldown - 240s.
  • Rank 2 - Using this item increases your ground speed by 35% for 6s and makes you immune to slows for 3s. Cooldown - 180s.
  • Rank 3 - Using this item increases your ground speed by 35% for 8s. It also makes you immune to slows and you no longer have the movement penalty while firing for 4s. Cooldown - 120s.
Vampiric Shroud
  • This item now gives benefits if your pets killed the enemy.
  • The rank 3 passive of this item was only activating once every 5 seconds and is now set to activate once every 2 seconds. The description now also shows how often it can occur.

Gods

Serenade
  • This ability now grants Apollo 10/20/30/40/50 additional protections for 5 seconds after firing.

General
  • FX have been improved for looks and performance.
PASSIVE - Steady Flow
  • The amount of magical power increased after using an ability has been increased from 5% to 10%.

PASSIVE - Strength from Pain
  • The amount of additional physical power based on a percentage of his missing health has been increased from 20 (+2 * your level) to 30 (+3 * your level).

Blood Lash
  • The base damage has been reduced from 85/155/225/295/365 to 75/140/205/270/335.
    The physical power contribution has been reduced from 110% to 100%.

Armillary Sash
  • The description for this ability was incorrectly displaying a 150% contribution. It has been corrected to 50% to match the actual contribution in the game.

General
  • Ra's model (and that of his skins) have undergone significant visual modifications.

Sleeping Giant
  • The amount of physical protection converted to physical power has been increased from 15% to 20%.

May 2, 2013: Smite Version 0.1.1491.1

• Fixed an issue with certain notifications and accolades not playing.
  • Fixed an issue in which Fenrir could get in a strange state if bitten by another Fenrir at the same time he is shrinking from his Ult.
  • Fixed an issue with buying Rank 2 and Rank 3 Active Items in the Item Store.
  • Fixed an issue with the display of Rank 2 and Rank 3 Active Items on the HUD'S Ability Bar.
  • Fixed a couple UI bugs on the God Screen during the purchase process.
  • Fixed a crash when leaving a spectated match.
  • Fixed an issue with entering Promotion Codes during a 3D scene transition.
  • Fixed a bug with Sobek's Charge Prey.
  • Fixed an issue in which a spectator could lose goodwill if leaving the match lobby.
  • Fixed an issue with auto purchase and excluded items in Assault mode.
  • Fixed an issue with Custom Matches and Banning in some Pick Modes.
  • Heartseeker has been temporarily removed while we research an issue.

May 3, 2013: Smite Hot Fix 0.1.1493.3

General:

• Fixed an issue in which Heartseeker stacks would not wipe on Fenrir�s death.
  • Fixed an issue in which Fenrir could get stuck in his Ultimate.
  • Fixed an issue in which items that should not be available in Assault gamemode were still purchasable.
  • Fixed a crash condition related to the in-game browser.

Gods

Seething Howl
  • The amount of physical power gained has been reduced from 10/20/30/40/50 to 10/15/20/25/30..
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 30, 2013 1:50pm | Report
Wall of text crits you for 100,000,000,000 damage, you die.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 2:47pm | Report
Oh god....Vamana is broken after all these unessecary changes. Three ranked abilities? Kind of stupid. Really stupid.

I'm temporarily archiving my Vamana guide.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 30, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Well Ragingstorm, we were right. Vamana has Hel syndrome.

For those of you who don't understand that, it means that THAT ******* BABY IS GOING TO BE BUFFED SO MANY TIMES THAT HE WILL END UP LIKE HEL. BROKEN AND IN NEED OF REWORK.

Edit: Wait just a damn minute, this rant is not over. WHY THE HELL WAS HE BO BUFFED? That ******** mage does not need a damage buff, he is perfectly fine where he is!

Ranked abilities? That'll die really quick.

I LIKED RA'S SKIN DAMMIT! They should've just changed the Alienware skin! If anything, at least make the original a skin for use.

That buff on Hercules is unnecessary. Why does Hi-Rez INSIST on buffing Gods that DO NOT ****ING NEED BUFFS?!

The rest is good. But god DAMMIT does this piss me off! Rant over, initiate forum rebuttals.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 30, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Seriously? Portal got removed? It's not like it was broken or anything, unless you were running a premade... in which case, it's an issue of the skill being too strong due to the coordination effect.

Motivate, on the other hand, was incredibly broken in the right hands. With certain team comps (Odin + Hel + Ares for example), there was no way to stop those boosted minions from taking down your towerd within the first couple minutes.

Making the active items work in work in ranks seems rather strange, and the fact that it adds yet another thing the players must spend gold on isn't a good thing when you conisder gold spooling is only 2g/sec. If the spooling were at 3g/sec, it might be fine, but as it currently stands, requiring 3500 more gold to max out will only make carrying players that much more difficult to fight back against.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 30, 2013 4:57pm | Report
I agree. If a team has a good thing going and uses Portal, then that's not a problem. It was a good active and I don't see why it needs to be removed. It can be a game changer but so can all good items, so if it's used well then that's a sign of good play.

I really dislike the ranked actives. Even if they increased the gold spool again I still see problems with it. We shall see I suppose.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » April 30, 2013 5:08pm | Report
if they allow you to sell actives then ranked ones will be good

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 30, 2013 5:11pm | Report
I doubt they will, but we'll see. I think the general idea behind it was that they wanted actives to scale as the players do.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 30, 2013 7:44pm | Report
FENRIR IS SUPER COOL

I hate the ranked actives though. Now, with the same price, it is less useful, you need 600 gold to have the same one with the old one

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 10:42pm | Report
Fenrir looks awesome and full of swag! YEAH BUDDY <3 I just wonder why the **** they're going to remodel Ra? Is there a good reason?
"LIVE THE GAME" -DetoxiumAngelyc [DeA]

AZYOX

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }