Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FENRIR PATCH

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » FENRIR PATCH 59 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » May 2, 2013 7:47am | Report
Fenrir is in a state of OPness

Let me prove it.

Fenrir hits 4 times with brutalize
at level 2

Base dmg: 53. +15 (Howl) = 68. +30 (Girdle of Might) = 98 +15% (girdle of might) = 112,7. +30% (His 3 ability adds 10 dmg + 30% of his Physical) = 146,51. +10 (His 3 ability adds 10, like said before) = 156,51 PER HIT

that's 620 dmg

in the same conditions, Thor's spin does 322 dmg
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 2, 2013 8:01am | Report
Exactly what I was trying to say, without stat points.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StJason » May 2, 2013 8:01am | Report
You forgot to mention that his brutalize is a one hit wonder he intiates with it and four second later someone dies.Also his ultimate has a lot of damage along with great utility i i'm finding myself tossed in the enemies spawning point in arena forget being thrown in towers.
Bring me my lightsaber. It's the one that says Bad-*** MotherF***er
My ign is jason28 ,ready to joust with anyone as long as i'm better than you or i win.

StJason

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zidrox » May 2, 2013 8:21am | Report
I didn't realize that fenrir's brutalize could follow on teleports. I checked it more than once just to be sure. I played thor, teleported with my hammer but fenrir was still on me, the same with Neith's back flip, it's seems stupid to me cause' I always get killed by fenrir in early game because of his brutalize. Though he doesn't leep with Hades' "Death From Below".

Anyways, that's all I got to say, peace out!
"LIVE THE GAME" -DetoxiumAngelyc [DeA]

Zidrox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 2, 2013 8:41am | Report
Yeah, he's definitely OP. But, so are most Gods upon release so Brutalize and, well the rest of his skills will most likely be nerfed. Shouldn't be too difficult to balance him since he's so squishy.

On another note, has anyone noticed the random influx of DetoxiumAngelyc people? They be everywherez man... To which I say HAI!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » May 2, 2013 10:28am | Report
Haha is that bad? Detoxium Angelyc says Hi! <3
"LIVE THE GAME" -DetoxiumAngelyc [DeA]

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 2, 2013 2:42pm | Report
I saw a lot people failing at Fenrir too ;)
He is OP, no doubt.
But his Ult isn't tbh. Ares and SObek can pull you in a tower too!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » May 2, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

I saw a lot people failing at Fenrir too ;)
He is OP, no doubt.
But his Ult isn't tbh. Ares and SObek can pull you in a tower too!

Except Sobek's charge is pretty easy to avoid, and if you're so close to a tower that he can fling you under it, it's pretty much your own fault. Same with Ares, and you can easily use beads/aegis to avoid that one.

Fenrir can jump next to you, ult, and carry you back to his tower with ease. If he used Sprint beforehand, he can carry you a pretty long distance. Although it's far from the most broken thing in his kit, it is definitely something else the player has to be aware of when laning against Fenrir.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 2, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Except Sobek's charge is pretty easy to avoid, and if you're so close to a tower that he can fling you under it, it's pretty much your own fault. Same with Ares, and you can easily use beads/aegis to avoid that one.

Fenrir can jump next to you, ult, and carry you back to his tower with ease. If he used Sprint beforehand, he can carry you a pretty long distance. Although it's far from the most broken thing in his kit, it is definitely something else the player has to be aware of when laning against Fenrir.

Well true. (Btw, you can bead his Ult too [or Aegis])

His 3 is just incredible damage. Well Loki does kind of the same dmg (more with Ult) and they'Re both Assassins. Imho I think the problem is that Fenrir is a Bruiser too and he takes more hits than Loki. As an assassin he should die quickly, but in mid/lategame I saw him collect a good sustain without going for tankitems.

Just a feeling or true?

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }